Eyes help us to see the world. We should take proper care of our eyes to prevent eye disorders. Some common eye disorders are related to age and some may occur due to other systemic diseases. Common eye disorders include cataract, glaucoma, macular degeneration, weak eyesight, etc. Cataract is the most common eye disorders that occur in people during old age. It may occur due to weakness of the lens. There is cloudiness of the lens and person is unable to see clearly. Glaucoma is another eye disorder that occurs during old age. It occurs due to increased pressure of fluid present inside the eye. It may cause damage to the optic nerve and permanent damage to the vision. Macular degeneration is an age related eye disorder and there is degeneration of the eye tissues that may cause vision problem. Weak eyesight is a common problem that may occur at any age. Children suffer from weak eyesight during an early age due to some structural defect or due to inappropriate shape of the lens. This is known as myopia. Age related weakness of sight is common and this is called hypermetropia. Myopia and hypermetropia can be corrected by using the correct type of contact lenses.
Causes of Common eye disorders
There are different causes for eye disorders. Some eye disorders are age related and others may be caused due to the presence of some other disease. Some common causes of eye disorders are:
- People suffering from diabetes or high blood sugar level are prone to suffer from eye disorders. Cataract and glaucoma are common in diabetic people.
- Recurrent eye infections or inflammation may also produce eye disorders.
- Any injury to the eye may result in loss of vision.
- Stroke is also a common cause of eye disorders.
- Brain tumour can also lead to eye diseases.
- Watching of television from a short distance can result in weakness of the sight.
- Prolonged headache may be the cause of weakness of sight.
Buy Divya Mahatriphla Ghrit (200 gm)
|2 Pack + EMS Shipping Charges||$45.00||Paid, Trackable|
|5 Pack, EMS Shipping Free||$70.00||Free, Trackable|
|1 Pack , Reg. Shipping Free||$19.00||Free, Untrackable|
|2 Pack , Reg. Shipping Free||$36.00||Free, Untrackable|
Natural remedies for eyes disorders
Natural remedies are very useful in the treatment of eye disorders. Divya Mahatriphla Ghrit is a useful herbal remedy and natural remedies for eye disorders. This herbal remedy is one of the best herbal remedy for eyesight problems. This herbal remedy may be taken regularly to prevent eyesight problems. It supplies nutrition to the eyes and help prevent the common eye disorders. It is a safe and alternative herbal remedy for eye disorders. It is an excellent herbal remedy for preventing cataract, glaucoma, and other eye disorders. Divya Mahatriphla Ghrit may be taken regularly to prevent eye disorders and to supply proper nutrition to the eyes. This herbal remedy helps in corrected the weak sight by supplying proper nutrition to the eyes. It is absolutely safe and may also be given to children for preventing weak eyesight.
Divya Mahatriphla Ghrit is a wonderful remedy for eye diseases. It helps to prevent all eye diseases when taken regularly. It does not produce any side effects when taken over the longer period of time.
Home remedies for eye problems
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of eye disorders. Home remedies are safe and may be taken by anybody to prevent eye diseases. Common home remedies useful for the treatment of eye diseases are:
- Vitamin A is an essential food component necessary for the prevention of eye diseases. One should eat foods rich in vitamin A. Vegetables such as carrots, spinach; green leafy vegetables are rich in vitamin A and helps in preventing eye diseases. Fruits such as papaya, apple, and guava are also rich sources of vitamin A.
- One should drink proper milk to boost up energy and to prevent eye diseases.
- Take 5 ml rose water and put two three drops of glycerine in it. You may use this as eye drops to prevent eye diseases. Put one drop of this mixture everyday to prevent eye diseases.
- Cucumber juice is also very useful for preventing eye diseases. You may mix half glass of cucumber juice and half glass of carrot juice to keep your eyes healthy.
- Gooseberry or amla is also an excellent remedy for eye diseases. Eat one amla everyday in the morning or mix amla juice and lemon juice together to keep your eyes healthy.
Prevention of eye diseases
You may take some general measures to prevent eye diseases. Some useful tips for the prevention of eye diseases are:
- Wash your eyes with cold water every day in the morning and after coming from outside. It helps to remove the dust and dirt from eyes and helps to prevent inflammation and infection of the eyes.
- Children should not be allowed to watch television from a very close distance. Children should be made to sit at a distance of 6 feet while watching television.
- One should study in proper light. Dim light may affect the vision.
- Do not forget to wear goggles when going out in the sun rays. It is important to prevent eyes from harmful rays of the sun.
- Do not sit in front of the computer for longer periods of time. Wear protective lenses to prevent direct rays coming out from the computer screen as these could damage your eyes.
- Cut down smoking because smoking may have an adverse effect on your vision.
- Do not drink alcohol as it may also affect your eyes negatively.
- People suffering from high blood sugar or high blood pressure should take measures to control blood sugar and blood pressure. This helps to prevent eye disorders.
- One should perform regular exercise to remain fit and healthy. Yoga and meditation helps to reduce stress and prevent headache and eye diseases.
- One should visit to an eye specialist regularly for eye check-up. Early detection of any eye disease may help to prevent long term complications.
- Drink sufficient amount of water to prevent dryness of the eyes. Less water consumption may cause irritation and burning of the eye tissues.
- Do not rub your eyes as it may produce irritation and burning.
- Walk on green grass early in the morning as it helps in maintaining good vision.