Constipation is a common problem. It may occur at any age. When a person passes hard bowel movements or there are no bowel movements continuously for many days, the condition is termed constipation. Sometimes, people also have to strain a lot during bowel movements. Constipation is not a major health problem but it is a disorder and it may occur due to other gastric problems. People suffering from constipation often complain about pain in the stomach. Constipation can be easily managed by using natural and herbal products. A person can get rid of constipation by making changes in lifestyle and by changing diet. People also search for how to get rid of chronic constipation naturally.
Causes of constipation
There are various causes of constipation. Every person may have a different cause of constipation. Some of the common causes of constipation are:
- It may occur due to digestive organ problems such as colon cancer.
- People who eat fewer fibers in their diet may also suffer from constipation. Fibers are necessary to increase the bulk of waste material in our bodies.
- Less fluid intake can also cause hard bowel movements.
- Lack of exercise is also an important cause of constipation. Women have restricted movement during pregnancy and therefore, constipation is a common problem in pregnant women.
- Taking too many prescription medications can also result in constipation.
Symptoms of constipation
There are some other symptoms that may occur with constipation. It is a common symptom of gastric problems but other symptoms may be associated with it. Some other symptoms that occur with constipation are:
- There is constant pain in the stomach. The patient has a lot of difficulty in bowel movements and has to strain a lot to pass bowel movements.
- There is a sensation of fullness in the abdomen due to the accumulation of waste inside the body.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present due to the formation of gas.
- There is no appetite in people suffering from constipation.
- It may also result in backache and weakness of the legs.
- Piles and fissures are common in people suffering from chronic constipation.
How to relieve constipation naturally?
Natural herbs help to get rid of constipation fast. There are many effective natural herbs that work fast to relieve constipation. Natural products for constipation are safe and do not produce any adverse effects. Divya Churna is one of the best solutions for constipation. Divya Churna is a combination of natural herbs. Natural herbs in Divya Churna help to relieve constipation fast. The herbs boost the functioning of the rectum to relieve constipation naturally. It is also a wonderful herbal product that improves appetite and other gastric complaints. This natural product may be taken by people of all ages. It can be taken regularly to get rid of constipation forever.
Buy Divya Churna 100 gm (Dvy Chu)
Take one teaspoon of Divya churna with a glass of warm water in the morning.
Home Solution for constipation
Home Solutions are very useful for managing constipation at home. Home products are easily available at home and may be taken regularly to avoid recurrent attacks of constipation. Some useful and effective home solutions for constipation are:
- Add a pinch of salt and one teaspoon of lemon juice to a glass of warm water and drink it every day in the morning. This helps to detox your body and keeps your system clean.
- Eating fibrous fruits such as guava is an excellent way to get rid of constipation. People suffering from constipation should one guava every day to avoid constipation.
- Take some flaxseeds and grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of flaxseed powder and drink one glass of water in the morning to avoid constipation. Take this home solution regularly for two weeks to completely get rid of constipation.
- Boil some basil leaves and mint leaves in a glass of water. Strain the mixture and drink it every day empty stomach to cleanse your digestive system. It is a natural detox that cleanses your body from the inside.
- Prepare a mixture by adding almonds, sesame seeds, and flaxseeds and grinding them. Eat one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of hot milk. It is a wonderful home solution for constipation.
- Soak a handful of raisins in water and keep it overnight. Eat raisins in the morning and also drink water. This helps you to get rid of constipation naturally. Raisins are good fibrous food and quickly help to reduce recurrent attacks of constipation.
- Add one teaspoon of desi ghee to a glass of hot milk and drink it every day before going to sleep to get rid of constipation.
Tips for managing constipation
People suffering from constipation should take some precautions in life to avoid constipation. One should make changes in lifestyle and diet to naturally avoid constipation. Some tips are given here that may help to manage constipation naturally:
- People suffering from constipation should eat more fiber in their diet. Eating a fiber-rich diet is very useful to get rid of constipation.
- Drink more fluids to increase the consistency of stool and also for easy bowel movement. People suffering from recurrent attacks of constipation can drink vegetable soup or more fruit juices to avoid constipation.
- Exercise is very important to get rid of constipation. Yoga asana helps to stimulate the functioning of the digestive organs and also helps to get rid of constipation. Mild exercise is useful for people to avoid constipation naturally.
- Processed food such as white flour and fried foods should be strictly avoided by people suffering from constipation. This slows down the process of digestion and can lead to other digestive problems.
- Avoid drinking too many beverages such as tea and coffee as these may cause flatulence and can cause digestion problems. Alcohol drinking should be strictly avoided as it can also cause improper digestion of food which can lead to constipation.
- Stress should be avoided by doing meditation. In many people stress is also an important cause of constipation and other digestive problems.
- Avoid taking too many prescription medications. Consult your doctor if you suffer from any gastric complaints before taking any medication.
Natural solutions for constipation, natural solutions for constipation, solutions for constipation, healing constipation fast, home solutions for constipation, instant Indian home solutions for constipation, home solutions for constipation immediate relief, natural ways to get rid of constipation, constipation solutions at home, home solutions for constipation, immediate solutions for constipation, instant home solution for constipation,