Causes of ulcerative colitis
The main cause of ulcerative colitis is not known. The immune system is found to be responsible for producing ulcerative colitis. Many other factors can aggravate the symptoms of colitis in immune-compromised patients. The factors that can aggravate the symptoms include the following:
- Stress is a common factor that aggravates the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It may occur at any age, but a gurgling sound in the abdomen most often is seen in people with ages between 15-30 years.
- People having a family history of ulcerative colitis are prone to suffer. It may occur in individuals of the same family.
- Environmental factors may also cause ulcerative colitis. People who are eating fried and spicy food and suffer from recurrent inflammations are prone to suffer from ulcerative colitis.
Buy Package for Ulcerative Colitis (Ulc.Coli)
Ulcerative colitis Symptoms
Symptoms of ulcerative colitis begin slowly and progress. The symptoms may vary in severity in different individuals. Many people suffer from mild symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Some people suffer from severe symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Some common ulcerative colitis symptoms are:
- Abdominal pain is the most common symptom that occurs in the people suffering from ulcerative colitis.
- There is a gurgling sound in the abdomen.
- Stools may be bloody and may also contain pus due to inflammation of the colon.
- Diarrhea is a common symptom of ulcerative colitis.
- Fever may be present due to infection of the colon.
- Due to excessive passage of watery stools people may lose weight.
- There is a loss of appetite due to inflammation of the intestines.
Ulcerative colitis natural therapies
Herbs for ulcerative colitis help in the natural management. The Package for ulcerative colitis consists of herbs for ulcerative colitis. This is an ulcerative colitis natural solution because all the herbs in this package are natural. The herbs found in this package are safe and provide quick relief from the ulcerative colitis symptoms. The package for ulcerative colitis consists of the following herbs that help to boost the immune system:
Divya Mukta Pishti: This is an excellent herb for boosting the immune system and for improving the function of the small intestines. It is a natural herb that gives quick relief from abdominal pain and diarrhea. This natural herb provides nutrition to the colon and helps in quick healing.
Divya Shankh Bhasm: This is also a wonderful herb for healing the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. People suffering from ulcerative colitis should take this herb in combination with other herbs to boost the immune system. It helps in improving the function of the gastric cells and gives relief from pain and diarrhea.
Divya Kapardaka Bhasm: This helps to control ulcerative colitis symptoms naturally without producing any negative effects on other parts of the body. It is ulcerative colitis natural solution. It is traditionally believed to be one of the best herbs for healing gastric sores. This herb may be taken regularly to improve the function of the gastrointestinal system.
Divya Mukta-Shukti Bhasma: This herbal remedy provides relief from all the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. It boosts the immune system to manage bacterial and viral infections. It also nurtures the cells of the colon and rectum for normal functioning. It brings down the fever and other symptoms quickly. It is a natural tonic for human body.
Divya Udaramrita Vati: This is known to be an excellent herb for boosting immunity against the recurrent attacks of bacteria and viruses. It may be taken regularly to get rid of recurrent episodes. It prevents flare-ups by boosting the immune system. This herb works on the gastrointestinal system of the body to enable the proper functioning of all the parts.
Divya Sarvkalp Kwath: This herb is useful for people who are prone to suffering from gastrointestinal infections. It is a natural energy booster and provides nourishment to the cells of the colon and rectum. People who do not want to take a conventional protocol for ulcerative colitis should start taking this herb along with other supplements to get quick relief from pain and diarrhea.
Home solutions for ulcerative colitis
Home solutions provide quick relief from the symptoms of ulcerative colitis. Home solutions are safe and may be taken at any time to reduce risk of the flare-ups of ulcerative colitis. Some useful home solutions are:
- People suffering from ulcerative colitis should limit their intake of dairy products. It will reduce the episodes of diarrhea and also gives relief from pain and flatulence in the stomach.
- One should consume a high-fiber diet to get rid of diarrhea.
- Avoid eating foods that may cause flatulence and pain in the abdomen such as broccoli, cabbage, etc.
- Drink lots of fluids that help to remove chemicals from the body.
- Avoid any kind of mental stress because stress is the common triggering factor and it aggravates the symptoms of ulcerative colitis and can make the condition worse.
- Exercise is important for keeping fit and healthy. One should do milk exercise and also do meditation to get relief from stress.