Pimples also known as acne are a skin problem. The oil glands become more active and secrete excessive oil. Pimples are mostly seen during puberty because in some people oil glands become very active due to hormonal changes. Acne is not a serious problem, but in some individuals, it may leave scars. There are oil glands present under the skin. The oil glands produce sebum which removes the dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. A small hair follicle may grow out from the skin and when this hair follicle gets blocked, it may cause an accumulation of sebum under the skin thus producing pimples or acne. Acne may appear on other parts of the body such as the head, chest, back, and shoulders. Most people get acne from the age of 11 -30 years. It may occur in people of all races. Young adults and adolescents are more commonly affected by pimples.
Causes of acne
There are different causes of acne in different individuals. Some of the common causes of acne are discussed below:
- The most important cause of acne is the imbalance of hormones. Androgen or testosterone is believed to be the cause of pimples. The levels of testosterone rise, which enhances the growth of oil glands present under the skin. Oil glands start producing more oil which leads to the growth of bacteria and the development of pimples.
- It is also found that acne could also develop due to genetic factors. Acne may occur in individuals of the same family. Some individuals may have a genetic predisposition for the increased level of androgen hormone that may cause acne.
- Increased use of cosmetics and facial creams can also cause acne. Many cosmetics contain harmful chemical agents that may harm the skin adversely and can produce acne.
- In women, acne can also occur during pregnancy. Hormonal changes take place during pregnancy, which may result in the formation of pimples.
- Acne may become worse during the menstrual cycle. Hormonal changes take place in girls and women during menstrual periods that may aggravate acne.
- Mental stress is another important cause that may aggravate acne or pimples. Stress hormones are responsible for producing acne in many people.
- Climatic conditions such as hot and humid climates can make the pimples worse.
- Acne may also get worse if anyone tries to squeeze the pus.
- Girls who apply oil-based cosmetics and use excessive makeup can also suffer from acne.
Buy Package for Acne, Pimples (Pim, Acn)
|1 pack||$84.00||Free Shipping|
Natural solutions for acne
A package for pimples is a combination of natural herbs for acne. This package consists of herbs that help in improving the texture of your skin naturally. This package is a natural solution for pimples. It consists of the best natural herbs for the skin. This package for pimples consists of the following natural solutions for skin:
Divya Kayakalp vati: This is the most important herbal solution used for maintaining good skin health. It gives a glow to the skin and reduces the excessive secretion of sebum from the oil glands. This herbal solution for skin health helps to give clean and fair skin. It also reduces the formation of scars and also helps to improve the complexion. It is a very useful solution for maintaining optimum skin health. It may regularly be taken to purify the blood and to make your skin glow.
Patanjali Nimb Ghan Vati: It is a wonderful herbal solution for improving skin health. It contains the natural extracts of the neem tree. Neem is known for its beneficial results in improving skin problems. Neem is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Patanjali Nimb Ghan vati helps to improve skin health and gives a natural glow to your skin. It is a unique natural solution for reducing the re-occurrence of acne and pimples by boosting your immunity. It brings a natural glow to your skin and helps to rejuvenate your skin naturally.
Divya Kanti Lep: This is a wonderful herb and natural solution for maintaining healthy skin. It is a natural solution that rejuvenates your skin by offering natural nutrients. It removes all the scars from the skin and it also reduces the chance of re-occurrence of acne and pimples on the skin by improving hormonal balance. This herb helps to boost immunity. It helps in balancing the hormones in young individuals.
Home solutions for pimples
Home solutions are very useful for making your skin healthy and glowing. Home solutions give a natural glow to the skin. Some useful home solutions for maintaining skin health are:
- Apply ice cubes to the affected part of the skin. Ice helps in reducing the amount of oil on the skin and gives you relief from itching.
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of lemon juice to make a paste. Apply this paste to the affected areas of the skin to get a glow.
- You can also use honey to make your skin healthy. Take a cotton swab and dip in honey and apply it to the affected skin areas. Keep it for half an hour and then wash with Luke warm water to get clean and clear skin.
- Garlic is also a useful home solution for improving skin health. Garlic is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. You may cut garlic in two pieces and rub it on the affected skin. Keep it for some time and then wash your face with Luke warm water. You can do this several times in a day for getting quick relief from itching.
- Take orange peels and dry them in the sun. After drying them properly, grind them in a mixture. Add a few drops of water to the powder of orange peels and apply it all over the face like a face pack. It not only improves the texture of your skin, but also removes dark spots from your skin quickly.
- Take dried neem leaves and grind them to make powder. Add half teaspoon of turmeric powder to half a teaspoon of neem leaves powder and make a paste by adding water. Apply this paste on the face and keep it for 15 minutes and then wash off to get clean and healthy skin.
- Prepare a mixture by adding equal amounts of rose water and glycerine and apply it to the face. Leave it for ten minutes and wash it off to get clean and clear skin.
Precautions for getting rid of pimples
You can also make certain lifestyle changes to get rid of pimples. Some useful suggestions to get rid of pimples are:
Avoid eating fried foods and chocolates. These can aggravate the pimples on your skin.
Drink more water as water is a natural body cleanser and helps to remove the harmful chemicals out of the blood.
Eat more fruits and vegetables that contain vitamins and minerals. Fruits and vegetable provide necessary nutrition to the skin cells and prevent skin diseases such as pimples.