Hair grows on the human skin everywhere except on the palms of our hands and the soles of our feet, our eyelids, and belly buttons. The average adult loses about 100 hairs per day. If you find a few strands of hair on a hairbrush, it is not a matter of concern.
Hair follicles grow regularly and dead hair follicles are removed by brushing or combing hairs. The rate of hair growth slows down with age. There are different causes of baldness. Hair loss is of different types. It is important to know the reasons for thinning hair to get the right treatment. Hair thinning causes may differ from person to person.
Buy Natural Care Ultra Hair Oil 200 ml – 1 Pack With Natural Care Ultra Shampoo – 100 ml Free
Different types of hair loss are:
Involution alopecia: This is a natural condition. The hair gradually thins with age. More hair follicles go into the resting phase and the remaining hairs become shorter and less in number.
Androgenic alopecia: It is a genetic problem and can occur both in men and women. Men may suffer from this problem early in the age and it is called male pattern baldness. There is a receding hairline and hairs start disappearing from the crown and frontal scalp. Women who suffer from this problem do not notice this condition until the age of 40. There is thinning of the entire scalp in women.
Alopecia areata: This problem starts suddenly and it results in patchy hair loss in children and young adults. It may result in complete baldness.
Alopecia Universalis: In this condition, hair from all body parts starts falling out including eyebrows, eyelashes, and pubic hair.
Trichotillomania: It is mostly seen in children and it is a psychological disorder in which a person pulls out one’s hair.
Telogen effluvium: It is a temporary problem and occurs because of a problem in the growth cycle of hair. In this condition, many hairs enter the resting phase at the same time and cause hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
Scarring alopecia: This is a condition that results in permanent hair loss. It results due to inflammatory skin problems such as cellulitis, folliculitis, and other skin problems.
Causes of baldness
There are different causes of baldness. Hair thinning causes may be different and may vary from person to person. Some of the important reasons for thinning hair are:
- Hormones: Abnormal levels of hormones may cause hair loss in both men and women.
- Genes: Genes transmitted from both father and mother may influence a person’s predisposition to male or female pattern baldness.
- Stress: Mental stress can cause temporary hair loss. People suffering from mental stress often start seeing hair thinning early in life.
- Illness: Prolonged illness such as respiratory allergies, asthma, skin problems can also result in hair loss.
- Childbirth: Women may experience hair loss after childbirth. It occurs mainly due to hormonal changes. It is temporary.
- Medicines: Medicines such as used in the cancer treatment, blood thinners, used for controlling high blood pressure and birth control pills can cause temporary hair fall.
- Autoimmune diseases: Autoimmune diseases may cause hair to fall. In such conditions, the immune system attacks the healthy hair follicles and results in hair fall.
- Cosmetic procedures: Chemical procedures such as perms, bleaching, dyeing hair, and shampooing too often can cause hair thinning. Hairs become weak and brittle. Tight braiding, using curlers and rollers, and running hair pick through tight curls can damage hair.
- Medical problems: People suffering from thyroid diseases, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, eating disorders, and lupus can cause hair loss.
- Diet: Diet deficient in proteins and other nutrients can cause temporary hair loss. Hair follicles are made of a protein called keratin. Therefore, a protein-rich diet helps in preventing hair fall.
Benefits of using Natural Care Ultra hair oil
Natural care ultra hair oil is made of natural ingredients and helps in preventing hair thinning and baldness. It is natural oil and nourishes your hair. The natural ingredients of the oil provide proper nourishment to the hair follicles and help in the quick growth of hair cells. Important benefits of using Natural Care Ultra hair oil are:
- It is safe and natural oil and helps to get rid of hair thinning quickly.
- It may be used by people of all ages and there are no side effects of using this hair oil.
- The oil is made up of natural ingredients that provide nourishment to the hair follicles and increases the strength of hair roots.
- It also helps in getting rid of itching and other hair problems such as dandruff.
- It makes your hair shiny and makes your hair look fuller and stronger. It may be used regularly to get the best results.
- Regular use of hair oil makes your hair soft and smooth.
causes for hair fall in female,hair fall reasons in marathi,causes of bald hair,causes of hair thinning male,reason behind hair fall in male,reason for male pattern baldness,