Interstitial cystitis is a painful condition. Pain occurs in the bladder and the pelvic area. Scientists have also used the term bladder pain syndrome for this condition because symptoms vary from person to person. Every individual suffering from this condition presents a different set of symptoms. It refers to all kinds of pain that may occur during urination. A person may experience pain in the pelvic region that extends downwards. There is urgency of urination and it becomes difficult for a person to control urination. Frequency increases especially at night. Any bacteria or virus is not responsible for causing this problem.
Buy Package for Interstitial Cystitis
|1 pack||$69.00||Free Shipping|
In this condition, the bladder becomes stiff. Some people experience that their bladder is not able to hold urine and this causes frequent urination. People with severe condition often have to urinate many times at night. It is more commonly found in women as compared to men. It is most commonly seen in women above 18 years of age.
Interstitial cystitis symptoms
The most important symptom of interstitial cystitis is pain in the bladder. There is continuous discomfort felt in the bladder. Symptoms may vary from person to person.
- There is discomfort and pressure in the bladder and the pelvic area.
- There is tenderness and intense pain in the bladder when passing urine. The pain becomes worse when bladder is full and may get relieved after passing urine.
- People suffering from this problem often complain of urgent need to urinate and the frequency of urination is also increased.
- The symptoms get worse in women during menstruation
- Some women also complain of pain during intercourse.
- People suffering from this problem may have to get up several times at night to urinate.
Interstitial cystitis treatment
Package for interstitial cystitis consists of natural remedies that give relief from the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. It is a blend of herbal remedies that boost up the immunity and prevents recurrent symptoms. It is combination of useful herbs that support the normal functioning of the bladder and urinary system. Herbal supplements provide strength to the muscles and help in natural treatment of interstitial cystitis. Important herbal remedies found in this package include the following:
- Divya Ashwagandha Churana – This is an effective remedy for the treatment of urinary disorders. It helps in the normal functioning of the bladder. It gives relief from pain and tenderness in the bladder. It also increases the strength of bladder muscles and gives immediate relief from cystitis symptoms.
- Divya Bang Bhasama – This herbal supplement is a general tonic to increase the strength of muscles of bladder. It is a useful herbal supplement for bladder disorders. It reduces pain in the bladder. It is a natural herbal remedy for getting rid of urinary disorders.
- Divya Kaharva Pishti – This is an herbal supplement that helps to reduce infection in any part of the body. It boosts up the immune system and helps to prevent recurrent symptoms. It is a useful herbal remedy to support the normal functioning of the bladder and urinary system.
- Divya Makardhwaj – This is a useful herbal supplement that increases the strength of the muscles and prevents frequent urination. It is a useful herbal remedy for bladder disorders. It gives relief from recurrent infections. It also gives relief from pain and tenderness of the bladder.
- Divya Trivang Bhasma – This is a useful remedy that helps to increase the tonicity and strength of bladder muscles. It also increases energy in the cells and helps to get rid of recurrent infections. It provides support to the bladder and helps in normal flow of the urine.
- Divya Chandraprabha Vati – It is one of the best herbal supplements used for interstitial cystitis. It provides relief from all bladder symptoms. It produces effective results in a short period of time. It may be taken on a regular basis to give relief. It gives relief from pain and tenderness in the bladder.
- Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati – This is a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to tone up the bladder muscles. It also provides nourishment to the nerves and prevents muscular damage. It is an effective herbal supplement for interstitial cystitis. It enhances the energy of the cells and help to control urgency of urination. It supports the functioning of bladder.
- Divya Gokshuradi guggulu – This is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy for the treatment of urinary disorders. It helps in normal flow of urine. It prevents recurrent attacks. It also helps to get rid of all kinds of urinary problems. It provides nourishment to the bladder and prevents urgency of urine.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take all the ingredients and mix them together. Grind in a blender to make powder. Take three fourth teaspoon of the powder two times in a day with water after meals.
Interstitial cystitis diet
Symptoms of interstitial cystitis can also be prevented by using interstitial cystitis diet.
- People suffering from interstitial cystitis should avoid eating high acid foods, citrus fruits and beverages, tomatoes, spices, chocolates, caffeinated beverages etc. This can increase the severity of symptoms.
- People suffering from interstitial cystitis should also avoid drinking the products that contain artificial sweeteners.
- One should eat a well balanced diet including natural vitamins and minerals. A diet rich in fruits and green leafy vegetables can help to boost up the immune system and can prevent recurrent infections.
- One should do meditation to reduce stress. Mental stress and anxiety can increase the severity of symptoms.
- People suffering from interstitial cystitis should drink more fluids. One should drink at least 10-12 glasses of water to remove toxins from the body and for reducing pain and tenderness in the bladder.
- Yoga therapy is also useful in reducing the symptoms of interstitial cystitis. One should do yoga regularly to increase the strength of the bladder muscles.