A hernia is a condition in which the inner organs are pushed out of the abdominal wall due to weakness of the lining. There is a strong layer that surrounds your abdomen. When an area becomes weak, the internal organs are pushed out through an opening. There are different types of hernia depending upon the location:
Femoral hernia is present in the upper part of the thigh.
Hiatal hernia is present in the upper part of the stomach
Incisional hernia occurs if there is any surgery and there is a cut present in the abdominal area
Umbilical herbal appears around the navel. It is mainly seen in newborn babies
Inguinal hernia occurs in the groin.
Most hernia is treated by surgery. There are chances that it may occur again and again. Therefore, it is advised that people who are prone or at risk should take precautions to reduce the risk of developing a hernia. One should take herbs because the chances of re-occurrence are rare. Herbal products are safe and natural and help in the proper management of the symptoms of hernia.
Buy Package for Hernia (Herni)
|1 pack||$68.50||Free Shipping|
Causes of hernia
There are different causes of hernia in different people. Some of the common causes and people who are at risk of getting hernia are:
- People who have a persistent cough
- People who are overweight
- A hernia may also occur in pregnant women
- People who suffer from chronic constipation and have to strain a lot while passing stool
- Inguinal hernias occur mostly in men and umbilical hernias occur mostly in women
- Babies can also get hernia due to weakness of the abdominal wall
- It is more common in people who have a family history of hernia
- People suffering from ascitis may also have hernia
- Heavy lifting can also lead to hernia
- People who do not eat a well balanced diet may have hernia due to weakness of the abdominal muscles
Symptoms of hernia
Generally, people are not able to notice a hernia, but when they strain or lift heavy weights, they may notice something bulging out of their abdomen. It is present like a small lump in the groin region. It may be pushed back using hands, but it bulges out again while straining. People who have a chronic cough mostly have recurrent hernias. There is no swelling on lying down.
Most hernias are painless, but some people may have pain over a small area of the abdomen. Pain may become severe while doing heavy exercise.
How to manage the symptoms of a hernia?
One should take herbal products to manage the symptoms of a hernia because surgery is not the right solution as a hernia may reoccur after sometime. Many people who have hernias of different types do not know how to manage the symptoms of a hernia and they do not find the right solution. People who want to get the right solution to manage the symptoms of hernia should eat herbal products. Natural products provide quick relief from the symptoms of a hernia. The chances of recurrence are meager and one may get complete relief from all signs and symptoms of hernia. The package for hernia consists of natural products. All the herbal products found in this package are natural and do not produce any side effects. The herbal supplements found in the package help in increasing the strength of the abdominal muscles to reduce the risk of recurrence. The package for hernia consists of the following natural supplements:
Divya Trikatu Churna: This is an excellent herbal product. This helps to strengthen the abdominal muscles and give relief from pain. It reduces the risk of recurrence and also helps in boosting the immunity of a person. This helps in managing abdominal problems quickly.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is a wonderful natural product for the weakness of the abdominal walls. It gives relief from constipation and straining during stool. It also gives relief from the symptoms of hernia by increasing the strength of the abdomen. This herbal product also helps to boost the immunity of a person.
Divya Godanti Bhasm: This is a wonderful supplement for managing the symptoms of abdominal disorders. People suffering from constipation and other abdominal disorders should take this herbal product regularly to get the symptoms. This herbal product supports the abdominal muscles and helps to reduce the swelling of the abdomen for the complete body system.
Divya Sarvakalpa Kwath: This is a wonderful tonic for complete body system. It naturally strengthens the muscles to reduce bulging out of the organs. It provides support to the abdominal muscles and gives relief from the symptoms of hernia naturally without producing any harmful effects.
Divya Vridhivadhika Vati: This is an energy booster and increases the strength of a person. It helps to give relief from the weakness of the muscles. It may be regularly taken to get rid of recurrence of the symptoms of hernia. It is a general body tonic as it helps in improving the overall health of an individual.
Divya Kanchanar Guggulu: This herbal product is indicated for any type of lumps present in any part of the body. It is a wonderful herbal product for improving blood circulation in the body. It also boosts immunity and reduces the risk of recurrence of the hernia.
Precautions to reduce the risk of a hernia
There are some precautions that one might take to reduce the risk of a hernia. Some important guidelines are:
- One should use proper techniques for lifting heavy objects. Weight lifters should remain cautious while lifting weights.
- Overweight individuals should try to reduce weight by doing exercise under the supervision of an expert.
- People who suffer from constipation should increase their dietary fibers to avoid constipation. One should drink lots of fluid to avoid constipation.
- If men suffer from any urinary problem such as straining during urination then proper advice should be taken from a health care provider as it may be due to enlarged prostate.
- One should eat a healthy diet to reduce the weakness of the abdominal muscles.
- Pregnant women should not lift heavy weights and objects as it may lead to weakness of the abdominal muscles.
- Regular exercise is important. One should consult an expert to practice proper yoga techniques. Over straining should be avoided while doing exercise.