Rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis, and asthma are common respiratory problems. Coryza also called the common cold may be acute, but asthma, rhinitis and sinusitis are chronic problems. People of all ages may suffer from these respiratory problems. People suffering from respiratory problems may have different signs and symptoms. The conventional system provides temporary relief from symptoms of asthma, sinusitis and rhinitis. People having a weak immune system suffer from frequent attacks of respiratory problems. It is necessary to boost the immune system so that one may get relief from recurrent attacks of respiratory problems. Herbal and natural solutions are safe and provide quick relief from the symptoms of asthma and other respiratory problems.
Causes of respiratory problems
Some common causes of respiratory problems are discussed below. The cause may be different in every individual. Some common causes of respiratory problems are:
Heredity plays an important role in producing chronic problems such as asthma, rhinitis, and sinusitis. Coryza is a viral infection and caused due to activation of the virus present inside the body.
A weak immune system is the most important cause of respiratory problems. People suffering from other systemic problems may have a weak immune system which may produce recurrent attacks of respiratory problems.
Bacterial infection can also produce respiratory problems.
Exposure to dust, smoke, chemicals can also produce sneezing and asthma. People who are exposed to environmental pollution or other chemical agents that badly affect the respiratory system may produce cough.
Symptoms of respiratory problems
Symptoms of the different respiratory problems may be different. Common symptoms that may occur in people suffering from respiratory problems are:
- Cough is the most common symptom and it may be a productive or dry cough. Nature of cough may help the physician to determine the type of respiratory problem.
- Wheezing is a common symptom present in people suffering from asthma. There is rattling of mucus in the chest, which produces a wheezing sound in the chest.
- Pain may occur during coughing. The patient may have discomfort feeling during coughing. Sometimes the patient has to sit up and hold the chest while coughing.
- There is a sensation of tightness in the chest.
- Headache may be present in some individuals due to the accumulation of mucus in the sinuses. There is heaviness of the head.
- Soreness of the throat may be present due to continuous coughing.
- The patient feels tired and has extreme fatigue due to excessive coughing.
- Sneezing with watering of the eyes may occur in people suffering from rhinitis.
Buy Package for Rhinitis, Coryza, Sinusitis & Asthma (Rhin)
Package for Rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma
This package for rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma consists of natural herbs. It is an excellent package of natural herbs that do not produce any side effects. It is a natural solution for people suffering from recurrent respiratory infections. The natural herbs found in this package are safe and do not produce any adverse effects on other parts of the body. It is an excellent solution and provides quick relief from all symptoms of respiratory problems. The package for rhinitis, coryza, sinusitis and asthma consists of the following natural herbs:
Divya Swasari Ras: This is one of the best herbs to improve the structure and function of the respiratory organs. It gives relief from pain in the chest and cough. It helps to boost the immune system and provides quick relief from the symptoms of respiratory infection.
Divya Sitopaladi Churna: This is also a great herb for dealing with the symptoms of respiratory problems, such as asthma, rhinitis and sinusitis. It provides quick relief to the people suffering from respiratory problems. This is a natural herbal solution to boost immunity.
Divya Abhrak Bhasm: This herb is useful for people suffering from chronic respiratory health problem. It gives relief from sneezing and is one of the best herbs to boost immunity. It supports the normal functioning of the respiratory organs.
Divya Praval Pishti: This herbal solution may be taken regularly to boost the immune system and support the normal functioning of the lungs. It is a useful herb for people who suffer from recurrent attacks of asthma. It also gives relief from weakness and tiredness. It is a general tonic for the whole body.
Divya Trikatu Churna: It is an excellent herbal and natural solution to support the structure and functioning of the respiratory system. It provides immediate relief from cough and other respiratory problems by boosting the energy of the body cells. It is a natural herb and useful for giving relief from productive cough.
Divya Lakshmi Vilas Ras: This is a natural tonic for boosting energy. It is a wonderful herb for dealing with respiratory problems such as rhinitis and sinusitis. It gives relief from congestion of the chest. It is a great herb for dry cough. It provides relief from sore throat and tightness of the chest.
Divya Sanjivani Vati: This is a wonderful herbal solution for improving the structure and function of the respiratory system. It may be taken regularly to get relief from recurrent attacks of respiratory problems. It is a useful herb for quick relief from the symptoms of respiratory infection.
Home solutions for respiratory problems
Home solutions are very useful for managing the symptoms of respiratory problems. Home solutions are safe and provide quick relief from cough and other respiratory symptoms. Some useful home solutions are:
- Take a glass of milk and keep it on the flame. Heat till it starts boiling. Then add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder. Drink this milk at least two times in a day to get quick relief from chronic cough and recurrent attacks of asthma.
- Citrus fruits are useful for boosting the immune system. People suffering from respiratory problems should eat fruits such as amla, orange, figs, etc. Citrus fruits contain vitamin C that helps to boost immunity.
- Boil one glass of milk and add one teaspoon of honey to it. Drink this milk to boost immunity and to get rid of respiratory problems.
- Add one teaspoon of honey to one teaspoon of ginger juice and take one glass of warm water. Take this mixture two-three times in a day to get relief from cough.
- Take a few raisins and add to one glass of boiling milk. Raisins are very useful for boosting the immune system and also reduce the chances of recurrent attacks of respiratory infections.