Package of Herbal Solutions for Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
There are large numbers of ear problems that affect people of all ages. Deafness, otorrhagia, and tympanitis are some of the common ear problems. Deafness or hearing loss is the condition when a person is not able to hear a normal voice. Deafness may be complete or partial depending upon the cause. Some people are not able to hear properly when there is too much noise; whereas some others have to use hearing aids for hearing. Some people are not able to hear anything even by using hearing aids and they have to communicate by using sign language. Otorrhagia refers to bleeding from the external ear. There are many causes of otorrhagia which are discussed below in this article. Tympanitis refers to the inflammation of the tympanic membrane or middle ear. Tympanitis mostly occurs in children. Sometimes it is also called a middle ear infection. Generally, nose and throat infection in children is one of the major causes of middle ear infections in children.
Symptoms of ear problems
People suffering from ear problems may have some common symptoms. Some of the important symptoms of ear problems are:
- Earache is the most common symptom associated with any kind of ear problem.
- Swelling of the ear lobule may be present due to infection or any injury.
- Temporary hearing loss may occur due to the accumulation of pus in the ear in severe ear infections.
- The patient may complain of heaviness and ringing in the ears due to increased pressure.
Buy Package For Otorrhagia, Tympanitis Or Deafness
(Otor, Tymp.& Deafn)
Management of Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
There are different methods of management available for ear problems. Some doctors advise surgery for the correction of hearing loss or temporary deafness. Conventional methods may produce different side effects. There are large numbers of herbal solutions that help in reducing the risk of developing deafness without producing any side effects. Natural products are safe and may be taken regularly to get manage the symptoms of deafness. Package of herbal solutions for Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis include the following herbal products:
Divya Sarivadi Vati: This is one of the best herbal products. It is an herbal product and helps in managing the symptoms of deafness without producing any side effects. People suffering from temporary deafness should start taking this package of herbs to get excellent results. It is also a good natural product for all kinds of ear problems.
Divya Chandraprabha Vati: This is also a wonderful herbal product for all types of ear problems. It may be used for improving the structure and function of the ears and managing the symptoms of all types of ear problems. This herbal product provides the necessary nutrition to the ear for giving relief from recurrent ear infections. It reduces pain and improves hearing power.
Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati: This herbal product is a wonderful solution for all types of ear problems. People suffering from any kind of ear problem should take this herbal product to get rid of pain and swelling of the ear. It quickly gives relief and reduces the chances of recurrent infections. These herbs may also be given to children as they are safe and do not produce any side effects when taken regularly for ear problems.
Causes of Deafness, Otorrhagia, and Tympanitis
Different ear problems may have different causes. Some of the common causes of ear problems such as deafness, otorrhagia, and tympanitis are discussed below:
Deafness or hearing loss may be congenital or acquired. Congenital hearing loss may be present due to defective genes or infection that is transmitted from the mother to the child during pregnancy. Acquired deafness or hearing loss may happen due to some injury, exposure to any loud noise for a long time, or some other systemic disorder.
Different causes of otorrhagia are:
Severe infections of the ear are the main cause of otorrhagia. Children having a severe throat infection may have bleeding from the ears.
Other causes of otorrhagia include tympanic membrane injury or temporal bone injury.
Injury to the external canal and auricle can also cause bleeding from the ear.
Bacterial or viral infection is the main cause of tympanitis or tympanic membrane. People having a recurrent infection of the throat, and nose can also cause infection of the ear.
Home solutions for Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis
There are different home solutions that are safe and effective for managing the symptoms of ear problems such as Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis. Some of the important home solutions for managing the symptoms of ear problems such as Deafness, Otorrhagia & Tympanitis are given below:
- When a person has an earache, then take a few drops of onion juice and mix it with some water. Put two to three drops in the affected ear to get quick relief from pain.
- You can also take a few drops of the almond juice and mix it with water. Put one drop in the affected ear to get relief from any kind of infection and pain.
- Grapefruit extract may be used to get relief from ear infections. You may put one drop of grapefruit extract in each ear to get relief from recurrent ear infections.
- Take some drops of garlic juice and mix with Luke warm water to get relief from ear infections. Garlic is known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Avoid drinking too much alcohol and sugar intake as these may cause infection.
- Do not expose to loud noises as it is not good for the ears. One should not use earphones for a long time as this is also harmful to the normal functioning of our ears.
- Also avoid using too many fats, chocolates, and soft drinks because these may produce recurrent infections of the throat and ear.
- Pineapple juice is a very good home solution for boosting immunity and for reducing the risk of ear infections and other problems in the ear.
- You can also warm some mustard oil and put one drop in the affected ear to get relief from pain in the ear.