Flatulence is a common gastric problem. It is mostly faced by people who eat spicy food and lead a sedentary life. Flatulence refers to the formation of gas in the stomach, which may cause distension of the abdomen. The main cause of flatulence is faulty eating habits and lack of exercise. People who do not eat healthy and nutritious foods often suffer from gas problems. Lifestyle is one of the main factors for producing such conditions. It is also an associated symptom of other gastric disorders. Flatulence results when there is an incomplete metabolism of the food. Food reaches the intestines in an undigested state and it may be acted upon by other bacteria to produce gas.
Buy Package For Flatulence (Flatu)
|1 pack||$48.90||Free Shipping|
There are no particular flatulence symptoms as it is associated with other digestive problems. Some of the important flatulence symptoms are:
- There is continuous pain in the region of the abdomen.
- Heaviness and pressure are felt in the abdominal region.
- Tightness of the chest due to accumulation of the gas.
- There is distension of the abdomen due to gas formation.
- The fullness of the abdomen.
- Reduced appetite and person does not want to eat anything on account of a full stomach.
- Pain in the back or shoulder region due to gas formation.
- The person becomes restless due to the accumulation of gas.
- People having flatulence may have headaches and vertigo.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present.
Herbal Products in the Package for Flatulence
There are a large number of flatulence natural herbs that greatly helps to give relief from flatulence. Natural herbs have been used traditionally for the normal functioning of the digestive organs. Natural products for flatulence give relief from flatulence naturally without producing any side effects. Flatulence natural herbs are safe and effective and do not produce any adverse effects on other parts of the body. Natural herbs for flatulence help to correct the imbalances and boost the digestive organs to function normally.
Flatulence natural products in the package are given below:
Divya Gashar Churna: This is a combination of different herbs for managing flatulence. Herbs found in this natural churna are effective to produce proper digestion of the food. It helps to increase the appetite and gives quick relief from the symptoms of flatulence. Natural herbs found in this churna support the normal functioning of the digestive organs.
Divya Udarakalpa Churna: This is another useful product for the management of flatulence. All the herbs in this churna are traditionally believed to stimulate the stomach and intestinal lining for proper digestion of the food. It gives immediate relief from flatulence and the person feels light and happy. It reduces pain in the abdomen and increases appetite. Therefore, a person suffering from flatulence should take these herbs for the normal functioning of the digestive system. Herbs are safe and do not produce any side effects.
Causes of flatulence
There are different causes of flatulence and people suffering from belching or gas do not know the real cause of their problem. Some of the important causes of flatulence are:
Many people do not know that they swallow more air than required. People who swallow more air suffer from flatulence. It happens in people who do excessive smoking, drink carbonated beverages, eat too fast, and from chewing gum.
Another important cause of flatulence is dietary habits. Some foods are difficult to be absorbed and they pass undigested into the large intestine. The bacteria present in the large intestine act upon the undigested food and produce gas. Some of the foods that may cause flatulence include cabbage, raisins, lentils, prunes, apples, and beans. It takes a long time to digest these foods and may produce an unpleasant smell. Fruit juices can also produce flatulence.
There are certain health problems that may produce flatulence as a symptom. Some of the gastric problems that lead to flatulence include constipation, lactose intolerance, irritable bowel syndrome, and celiac disease.
Many people do not sleep properly and eat late at night. This may also cause indigestion and flatulence.
Lack of exercise and sedentary habits is another important cause of belching and gas formation. People who are involved in desk jobs do not find time for doing exercise which causes digestive problems.
Stress and anxiety are other psychological causes of flatulence. Stress slows down the process of digestion and produces digestive disorders and flatulence is one of the main symptoms accompanying the other digestive problems.
Home solutions to manage Flatulence
There are many important home solutions that give quick relief from flatulence. Home solutions are very effective and do not produce any side effects. It is easy to make homemade products because natural things are available in homes. Some of the important home solutions to manage flatulence are:
- Take one teaspoon of garlic and ginger juice and mix in one glass of lukewarm water. Drink this water whenever you have flatulence. It gives quick relief from the flatulence.
- Asafoetida is another important herb for getting relief from flatulence. Take one teaspoon of asafoetida powder with warm water to get relief from flatulence. Asafoetida is also good for digestion.
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder and put a pinch of salt into this powder. Add this to a glass of lukewarm water and drink it to get quick relief from flatulence and digestive disorders.
- Take small pieces of ginger and sprinkle some lemon juice on them and put table salt on them. Eat one or two pieces every day with food for proper digestion of the food.
- Sugarcane juice is also good for getting relief from flatulence. Put the juice of one lemon into the sugarcane juice to get effective results.
- Honey mixed with one teaspoon of oil also gives good results for people suffering from flatulence. It should be taken with warm water to get quick results.
- Take some pieces of green turmeric and sprinkle lemon juice on them with rock salt. Eat one or two-piece of turmeric to get relief from flatulence.
- A healthy lifestyle and exercise greatly help in reducing the risk of gas formation and help in proper digestion of the food.