Buy Charak Arthrella Ointment 30 gm (Ch. Athrla Ont.)
Benefits of Arthrella ointment
Arthrella ointment is natural and herbal product for osteoarthritis pain relief. It consists of the herbs that nourish the joints and gives relief from symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Important benefits of this product are:
- It consists of natural herbs that help to increase the mobility of the joints. The herbal remedies also reduce stiffness and pain in the joints.
- It is a natural remedy for joint pains and is useful for the people suffering from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and frozen shoulder pain relief.
- It reduces the inflammation of the joints and helps in reducing swelling and redness of the joints. It may be applied regularly to get rid of stiffness of the joints.
- It is also a useful natural product for reducing pain in any part of the body. It increases the strength of the joints and helps to restore normal functioning of the joints.
- The natural herbs in the ointment help to enhance the blood circulation to the affected area and helps in reducing swelling and pain.
Instructions to use
Take out a small amount of ointment on your finger and rub it gently on the affected part. Massage it slowly two or three times in a day to get instant relief from pain and swelling of the affected joint.
Ingredients of Arthrella ointment
Arthrella ointment consists of natural herbs that provide osteoarthritis pain relief. It may be applied regularly to get relief from symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Important herbal remedies found in this product are:
Camphora officinarum, Mentha piperata, gaultheria fragrantissima and Capsicum annum: These are natural herbs that reduce pain and inflammation of the joints and give instant relief from pain and swelling. These herbs also provide quick frozen should pain relief.
Nyctanthes arbortristis, Oroxylum indicum, Withania somnifera, Curcuma amada, Vitex negundo: These are natural herbs that help in reducing pain in the joints. The herbs provide nutrients to the joints and help in restoring the strength of the joints naturally.
Nux Vomica and Hyoscyamus Niger: These natural herbs act as analgesic and reduce pain quickly. It may be used on a regular basis for getting relief from swelling and inflammation.
Arthritis is inflammation of one or more joints. Arthritis affects thousands of people all over the globe. A patient suffering from arthritis experiences acute and recurrent episodes of pain and inflammation. It is a chronic condition which affects the movements of the body. Arthritis affects various joints of the body and cause symptoms like pain, stiffness and difficulty in moving the joints. Allopathic treatments do not provide cure for arthritis and only gives temporary relief. The use of natural therapies among arthritis patients is on rise due to their safety. Natural therapies offer long term results without producing any side effects.
- An autoimmune disease
- Broken bone
- General “wear and tear” on joints
- Infection, usually by bacteria or virus
Arthritis causes joint pain, swelling, stiffness, and limited movement. Symptoms can include:
- Pain in the joints
- Swelling of the joints
- Reduced ability to move the joint
- Redness of the skin around a joint
- Stiffness, especially in the morning
- Warmth around a joint
How to get relief from symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis?
You can also get relief from the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis by taking home remedies or making changes in your life and diet. Home remedies also provide osteoarthritis pain relief. Important home remedies for getting relief in rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Ginger tea is a very effective remedy for getting relief from inflammation of the joints. It helps in reducing pain and swelling. Ginger is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties that prevent recurrent infection of the joints.
- Turmeric is also found to be an effective remedy for reducing pain and swelling of the joints. You can add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of hot milk and drink it daily. It helps in reducing pain and stiffness of the joints.
- Eat a well balanced diet to provide proper nutrition to the bones and joints. People suffering from joint pains should reduce protein intake as it can aggravate the pain.
- Drink more water to remove the toxins and chemical substances from the body. Water also helps in reducing swelling of the joints.
- Take one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water. Keep overnight and grind the seeds in the morning and eat them daily for reducing pain and stiffness of the joints.
- Exercise also increases the strength of the joints. People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis can do mild exercise to reduce the pain and swelling of the joints.
- Drumsticks are also believed to be useful for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. You can boil a few drumsticks in water and strain it. Drink the water daily two or three times in a day.