Thalassemia is a condition in which healthy red blood cells are not produced due to which body cells are unable to supply proper oxygen to the different organs. Hemoglobin is a protein found in red blood cells that combines with oxygen to form oxyhemoglobin and helps in transporting oxygen to all parts of the body. In thalassemia, there is the rapid destruction of the red blood cells and this causes a deficiency of red blood cells or hemoglobin and the condition is called anemia. Thalassemia is a genetic disorder and it runs in families. It may be passed from parents to children. There are changes in the genes that produce hemoglobin. It may affect people of all races. Thalassemia is of two types alpha and beta-thalassemia. In alpha thalassemia, two genes are affected and in beta-thalassemia only one gene is defective. Thalassemia diagnosis should be done early to get proper treatment. People having thalassemia may show minor symptoms.
Symptoms of thalassemia
Thalassemia is a life-threatening disorder and people suffering from this disorder may not live longer, but early thalassemia diagnosis may help in prolonging life. Some of the early symptoms of thalassemia are:
- The first symptom is anemia. The number and quality of red blood cells are poor due to which red blood cells are unable to carry oxygen to different parts of the body.
- The skin appears pale in colour.
- People suffering from thalassemia may have difficulty sleeping.
- People with thalassemia have a poor appetite.
- Children with thalassemia fail to grow properly.
- The spleen and liver become enlarged.
- People with thalassemia may suffer from frequent infections due to weak immunity.
- People with thalassemia may have cold hands and feet.
- There is stunted growth in children suffering from thalassemia.
Buy Package for Thalassemia (Thalas)
Thalassemia herbal solutions
The package for thalassemia consists of herbs for managing thalassemia symptoms. It is the most inherited blood disorder. Thalassemia herbal solutions consist of herbs that help to boost the immune system and give relief from symptoms. Early thalassemia diagnosis helps in the right management of this blood disorder. There are different types of inherited blood disorders, but thalassemia is the most common. The package for thalassemia consists of herbs for thalassemia management. The common herbs found in this package are:
Divya Kumar Kalyan Ras: This is an excellent herb for managing the symptoms of thalassemia. It helps in the production of red blood cells that carry hemoglobin. It boosts up the energy and gives relief from weakness and tiredness. This herb supports the liver and spleen for proper functioning. It enhances the formation of red blood cells and increases the level of hemoglobin.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is a wonderful herb for dealing with thalassemia and other blood disorders. It increases hemoglobin and helps in dealing with the symptoms of anemia. It also helps to maintain the normal size of the liver and spleen. It reduces weakness. It provides energy to the body cells and gives relief from headaches and other symptoms that are present in people suffering from thalassemia.
Divya Kaharava Pishti: This herb is a natural immune booster that provides energy to the body cells. It increases hemoglobin and the number of red blood cells. It increases the strength of the body. It supports the formation of new red blood cells and also increases the strength of the body to fight against the various types of infection.
Divya Mukta Pishti: This herb helps in managing the symptoms of anemia. It increases the red blood cells and boosts up the immunity. This is a natural herb that supports normal liver and spleen function.
Divya Giloy Sat: This is a natural and herbal tonic for the body. It increases the energy of the body cells. It supplies oxygen to all cells of the body. It also gives relief from weakness and tiredness. It is a natural tonic that supplies energy to the all body cells. It is also an excellent herb that helps to improve the digestive functions.
Divya Praval Panchamrita Ras: This is a natural immune booster and increases the supply of energy to all body cells. It gives relief from tiredness. It reduces the destruction of red blood cells. It may be taken regularly to boost the immune system. It is a natural and herbal tonic for blood disorders such as thalassemia. It reduces stress and also supplies oxygen to all parts of the body for normal functioning.
Home solutions for thalassemia
Home solutions are natural and provide great relief from the symptoms of anemia. Home solutions help in increasing the red blood cells. Home solutions are easy to take and provide great relief from symptoms of thalassemia. Some useful home products are:
- Proper diet is necessary for boosting up the immune system. One should take a healthy diet to enhance the production of red blood cells.
- One should take precautions to reduce the chances of infection. One should avoid drinking water from any outside source and should drink water from trusted source only.
- Mild exercise should be done to boost up energy. Yoga and meditation help in boosting up the energy and gives relief from tiredness. Meditation also helps to get normal sleep.
- Exercise also helps to improve appetite. One may go for a morning walk to improve body functions.
- Wheatgrass is found to be an important home solution for managing the symptoms of anemia. One may soak wheatgrass in water overnight and drink this water every day to increase the production of red blood cells.
- Take a glass of milk and add one teaspoon of honey. It is an excellent home solution for boosting immunity.
- Meat, milk, eggs are good for people suffering from thalassemia. These are body building foods and help in proper functioning of the body organs.
- Ginger is also a very useful herb for thalassemia patients. Ginger helps in improving the digestive functions and also helps in improving the appetite of people suffering from thalassemia.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided as these reduce the body immunity and not good for health.
- Junk food should be avoided as it may reduce the immunity and chances of infection may increase.