Thalassemia is a blood disorder in which defective haemoglobin is produced. Haemoglobin is a protein that helps in transferring oxygen in the body. Oxygen combines with haemoglobin to form oxy-haemoglobin and helps in transporting oxygen to all parts of the body. In thalassemia, there is increased destruction of the red blood cells that leads to anaemia. Thallasemia is a genetic disorder and it runs in families. It may be passed from parents to children. There are changes in the genes that produce haemoglobin. It may affect people of all races. Thallasemia is of two types alpha and beta thallsemia. In alpha thallasemia two genes are affected and in beta thallasemia only one gene is defective. Thalassemia diagnosis should be done early to get proper treatment. People having thallasemia may show minor symptoms. Thallasemia minor occur in people having one type of defective gene and thallasemia major occur in people having defect in more than one gene.
Symptoms of thallasemia
Thallasemia is a life threatening disorder and people suffering from this disorder may not live longer but early thallasemia treatment may help in prolonging life. Some of the early symptoms of thalassemia are:
- The first symptom is anaemia. There is reduced capacity of the red blood cells to carry oxygen to different parts of the body.
- Skin appears pale in colour.
- People suffering from thallasemia may have difficulty in sleepv
- People with thallasemia have poor appetite.
- Children with thallasemia fail to grow.
- There is enlargement of spleen and liver.
- People with thallasemia may suffer from frequent infections due to weak immunity.
- People with thalassemia may have cold hands and feet.
- There is stunted growth of children suffering from thalassemia.
Buy Package for Thalassemia
Thallasemia herbal treatment
Package for thallasemia consist of herbal remedies for thallsemia treatment. It is one of the common inherited blood disorders. Thallasemia herbal treatment consists of herbal remedies that help to boost the immune system and give relief from symptoms. Early thallasemia diagnosis helps in the right treatment of this blood disorder. There are different types of inherited blood disorders but thallasemia is the most common. Package for thallasemia consists of herbal remedies for thallsemia treatment. The common herbal remedies found in this package for thalassemia herbal treatment are:
Divya Kumar Kalyan Ras: This is an excellent herbal remedy for the treatment of thallasemia. It helps in the production of red blood cells that carry haemoglobin. It boosts up the energy and gives relief from weakness and tiredness. This herbal remedy supports the liver and spleen for proper functioning. It enhances the formation of red blood cells and increases the level of haemoglobin.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is a wonderful herbal treatment for thallasemia and other blood disorders. It increases haemoglobin and helps in the treatment of anaemia. It prevents enlargement of liver and spleen. It reduces weakness. It provides energy to the body cells and gives relief from headache and other symptoms that are present in people suffering from thalassemia.
Divya Kaharava Pishti: This herbal remedy is a natural immune booster that provides energy to the body cells. It increases haemoglobin and treats anaemia. It increases the strength of the body. It supports the formation of new red blood cells and also increases the strength of the body to fight against the various types of infection.
Divya Mukta Pishti: This herbal remedy provides an excellent treatment for anaemia. It increases the red blood cells and boosts up the immunity. This is a natural remedy that prevents liver and spleen infection. It prevents liver and spleen enlargement.
Divya Giloy Sat: This is a natural and herbal tonic for body. It increases the energy of the body cells. It supplies oxygen to all cells of the body. It also prevents weakness and tiredness. It is a natural tonic that supplies energy to the all body cells. It is also an excellent herbal remedy that helps to improve the digestive functions.
Divya Praval Panchamrita Ras: This is a natural immune booster and increases the supply of energy to all body cells. It gives relief from tiredness. It prevents destruction of red blood cells. It may be taken regularly to prevent heredity diseases. It is a natural and herbal treatment for blood disorders such as thalassemia. It reduces stress and also supplies oxygen to all parts of the body for normal functioning.
Home remedies for thallasemia
Home remedies are natural and provide great relief from anaemia. Home remedies help in increasing the red blood cells. Home remedies are easy to take and provide great relief from symptoms of thallasemia. Some useful home remedies for thallasemia are:
- Proper diet is necessary for boosting up the immune system. One should take healthy diet to enhance the production of red blood cells.
- One should take precautions to prevent infection. One should avoid drinking water from any outside source and should drink water from trusted source only.
- Mild exercise should be done to boost up energy. Yoga and meditation helps in boosting up the energy and gives relief from tiredness. Meditation also helps to get normal sleep.
- Exercise also helps to improve appetite. One may go for morning walk to improve body functions.
- Wheatgrass is found to be an important remedy for the treatment of thallasemia. One may soak wheatgrass in water overnight and drink this water every day to increase the production of red blood cells.
- Take a glass of milk and add one teaspoon of honey. It is an excellent home remedy for thalassemia treatment.
- Meat, milk, eggs are good for people suffering from thalassemia. These are body building foods and help in proper functioning of the body organs.
- Ginger is also a very useful home remedy for thalassemia patients. Ginger helps in improving the digestive functions and also helps in improving the appetite of people suffering from thalassemia.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided as these reduce the body immunity and not good for health.
- Junk food should be avoided as it may reduce the immunity and chances of infection may increase.