Infertility refers to a condition when a female is unable to conceive after having sexual intercourse regularly for one year without any protection. It may also be defined as the inability of a women to or men to contribute to successful conception, or to a woman who cannot bear a child till the full term of the pregnancy. Problem may lie within male or female. Both partners contribute to infertility. There are different medical reasons for men and women which may lead to infertility.
Risk factors for developing infertility
Some of the risk factors are common that may lead to the development of infertility. Common risk factors for infertility are:
- Age: fertility starts decreasing in women after the age of 35 years. Similarly, in men also fertility decreases with age.
- Smoking is an important risk factor that enhances the risk of developing infertility in both men and women. Smoking can also increase the rate of abortion in women.
- Alcohol consumption adversely affects pregnancy in women. Any amount of alcohol consumption by child bearing woman will increase the chances of abortion. Therefore, pregnancy women should avoid drinking alcohol. Alcohol consumption can also lower down the sperm count in men.
- Another risk factor that increases infertility in men and women is being overweight. People who are obese and have increased weight are prone to develop infertility.
- Some women are health conscious and they do dieting that may have an adverse effect on overall health. Women who are underweight or malnourished can also suffer from infertility.
- Another important factor that increases the risk of infertility in men and women is sexually transmitted diseases. Men and women who suffer from any kind of STD may have decreased fertility.
- Mental stress can also lead to infertility in men and women.
Buy Package for Infertility (Infer)
What Causes female infertility?
Some of the important causes of infertility in women are:
Ovulation disorders: It is the most important cause of infertility in women. Women who are not able to ovulate in time and they fail to release the egg. It may happen when ovaries stop functioning at an early age, due to formation of multiple cysts in the ovaries, due to high levels of prolactin levels in the blood, hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, or due to any other chronic diseases.
- Another important cause of infertility in women is problem in the uterus or fallopian tubes. Fallopian tube is a place where ovum reaches for fertilisation and if due to some defect in the tube ovum fails to reach at the fallopian tube then fertilisation may not take place.
- Any surgery of the fallopian tube or the uterus may cause scarring that may lead to infertility.
- Certain medications such as non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs can also cause infertility. Women who take such remedies for a longer period of time may lose fertility.
- Endometriosis can also cause infertility in women. Endometriosis is a condition in which some cells from the walls of the uterus may break up and grow in some other area of the female reproductive organs.
Causes of infertility in men
- Low sperm count is the most common cause of infertility in men. Sometimes there is no ejaculation of sperms.
- Motility of sperms also affects the fertility of men. If sperms have low motility then fertilization may not take place because sperms are not able to reach the female vagina for mating.
- Sometimes abnormal sperms are produced which have unusual shape and it becomes difficult to fertilize the egg.
- Other causes of infertility in men may include testicular infection, testicular cancer, testicular surgery, premature ejaculation, undescended testis, smaller size of the testis, and any other genetic abnormality.
- Diseases such as diabetes, anaemia, thyroid disorders, Cushing’s syndrome can also cause infertility in men.
- Some medications can also affect the fertility in men. Prolonged intake of such medications may cause sperm abnormalities or any other dysfunction in men that may lead to infertility.
Package for Infertility
Package for infertility is a natural infertility cures. It is a wonderful combination of natural remedies for infertility in women. It consists of natural remedies for infertility that naturally helps in the treatment of infertility. This package is a wonderful natural infertility cures. It is very important to know what causes female infertility to get the right treatment for female infertility. The natural remedies for infertility in women found in this package are safe and give wonderful treatment for infertility. This package for infertility consists of the following natural remedies:
Divya Shivlingi Bija: This is a wonderful natural remedy for infertility in women. It helps in natural infertility cures in women. This helps to stimulate the ovaries to secrete matured ovum on time. It provides nourishment to the ovaries for proper growth and development of the ovum. It also helps in balancing the hormones in women.
Divya Putrajeevak Beej: This herbal remedy is one of the best treatments for women infertility. It naturally helps in balancing the hormones for producing matured ovum. It helps in removing any cause that may produce infertility in women. It nourishes the internal organs of female for normal menstrual cycle.
Divya stri rasayana vati: This is a natural infertility cures for women who do not want to take conventional treatment. This herbal remedy supports the normal functioning of the ovaries and other reproductive functions in women. It balances the hormones and lead to normal ovulation. It helps in producing normal egg for fertilization.
Divya Chandraprabha vati: This herbal remedy is a suitable natural remedy for the treatment of infertility in women. This is a natural remedy and does not produce any side effects when taken regularly for the treatment of infertility. This helps in treating the main cause that may lead to infertility.
Divya Rajah Pravartani vati: This herbal remedy provides proper nourishment to the ovaries for release of ovum for fertilization. This herbal remedy helps in the development of the ovum so that it may be fertilized by the sperms. It balances the hormones without producing any side effects.