Blood pressure is the measurement of the force exerted by the blood vessel walls on the blood. The heart is the main organ that regulates the flow of blood in our body. It sends blood to all parts of the body through the arteries. High blood pressure is a dangerous condition because your heart works under tremendous pressure. The heart has to use much force for sending blood to all parts of the body when you have high blood pressure. It may lead to hardening of the arteries, or lead to heart failure in severe conditions. The normal reading of the blood pressure is 120/80. It means that an adult should not have blood pressure either lower than 80 or higher than 120. Anyone having blood pressure of more than 120 for a continuous period of time should contact a doctor to get the right diagnosis and solution to the problem. It is very important to know the proper cause of high blood pressure to get the right solution. Sometimes high blood pressure can be easily managed by making some changes in the lifestyle and diet. There is no need of taking any medicines.
There are two types of high blood pressure. One is called essential hypertension and the other is called secondary hypertension. Essential hypertension is one in which there is no known cause and secondary hypertension is one in which there is a known cause. Essential hypertension is known to occur due to some risk factors. High blood pressure is common in families and age, race, sex plays an important role. Essential hypertension may occur due to lifestyle and diet.
Buy Package for High Blood Pressure
|1 pack||$44.00||Free Shipping|
Causes of high blood pressure
The exact cause of hypertension is not known, but some of the important causes of high blood pressure are:
- Smoking is an important cause of high blood pressure. Men and women who smoke continuously may suffer from hypertension at some point in life.
- Obesity poses a great risk of developing high blood pressure and other problems of the heart.
- People who live a sedentary life and do not perform exercise may suffer from high blood pressure.
- Excessive intake of salt in the diet could also be the reason for high blood pressure.
- Too much mental or physical stress can also cause high blood pressure.
- Advancing age and too much consumption of alcohol can also cause hypertension.
- People having a family history of heart problems or high blood pressure are also prone to suffer from hypertension.
- Conditions such as adrenal insufficiency, thyroid imbalances, and kidney disorders can also pose a threat to high blood pressure.
- Lack of sleep can also cause high blood pressure in some individuals.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
People suffering from high blood pressure may present with some symptoms. Many people do not feel anything while having high blood pressure. Some of the common symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- There is a heaviness in the head with vertigo.
- Headache with pain in the eyes.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present.
- Redness of the eyes.
- Pain in the chest.
- There is numbness of the extremities.
- Coldness of the feet may be present.
- Cold sweat is present on the forehead and all over the body.
Package of herbal products for high blood pressure
If you want to know how to lower high blood pressure naturally then It is best to take natural products to manage high blood pressure. Natural solutions are safe and do not produce any side effects. Many people suffering from high blood pressure want to find out how to lower high blood pressure naturally. There are different options and solutions available for reducing or lowering high blood pressure. Conventional products may produce many side effects; therefore one should use natural products for managing high blood pressure. This package is a combination of blood pressure herbal products. Different herbal products found in this package are safe and produce no side effects. Blood pressure herbal solutions found in this package help in managing the normal functioning of the heart. This package of natural solutions consists of the following herbal solutions:
Diva Mukta Vati: This is an excellent herbal product for managing high blood pressure. It helps in lowering blood pressure easily and naturally. This product does not produce any side effects. It helps in increasing the blood supply to all parts of the body naturally and reduces the flow of blood in the arteries. It supplies essential nutrients to the heart muscles and helps the heart function normally. Mukta vati is a wonderful herb for improving blood circulation.
Divya Punarnavadi Mandur: This is also a wonderful herbal product for managing hypertension. People who want to get an herbal solution for lowering blood pressure should take this herbal product to get quick relief from symptoms of high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure may take this natural product to maintain normal blood pressure without getting any side effects.
Home solutions for managing high blood pressure
People who are prone to suffering from hypertension may take some precautions to reduce the risk of high blood pressure. Some useful tips for maintaining normal blood pressure are:
- One should reduce salt in the diet as it is the main cause of high blood pressure.
- People who are living a sedentary life should exercise regularly. It is important to either perform light exercise or yoga to reduce high blood pressure.
- Alcohol and smoking should be avoided to reduce high blood pressure.
- Proper sleep is necessary for maintaining normal blood pressure.
- People under stress should perform meditation to reduce stress and maintain normal blood pressure.
- Garlic is an important home solution for reducing high blood pressure. People suffering from hypertension should eat two cloves of garlic early in the morning with water.
- Watermelon is also a good home solution for high blood pressure. People suffering from high blood pressure should eat watermelon to reduce high blood pressure.
- People having high blood pressure should drink more water and juices to reduce blood pressure.
- Amla is also a useful home solution for high blood pressure. Take one teaspoon of amla powder early in the morning with water to maintain normal blood pressure.