Otorrhagia, tympanitis, and deafness are different problems affecting the ear. These problems may be caused due to different reasons in each individual. Otorrhagia is a condition when bleeding may occur from the ears. The cause of the bleeding may be due to an injury, an infection, any trauma, or after the surgery. Deafness is a condition when a person loses the ability to hear normal voice. The normal hearing range of the human ear is 20-2000Hz. When a person is unable to hear sound within this limit, then it is referred to as deafness. It may also occur due to several reasons. Tympanitis occurs when there is inflammation of the stretched membrane of the ear. It may occur due to viral or bacterial infection. In this condition, a person may have difficulty in hearing normal voice. It may also result due to an infection of the inner or middle ear. Sometimes infection of the throat can also cause infection of the tympanic membrane. Infection of the tympanic membrane is mostly seen in children due to recurrent throat infections.
Buy Package For Otorrhagia, Tympanitis Or Deafness
(Otor, Tymp.& Deafn)
|1 pack||$69.00||Free Shipping|
Causes of ear problems
Ear problems may occur due to different causes. Sometimes one problem may lead to another if not treated on time. Common causes that may produce infection of the middle ear, otorrhagia, or deafness are:
Otorrhagia may occur due to an injury during an accident or trauma to the external ear.
Infection of the middle ear can also cause bleeding from the ear. Sometime severe infection of the throat can cause bleeding from the ear.
Deafness may occur due to genetic disorders or due to increasing age. Some children are born with hearing loss which is called congenital hearing loss. It may occur due to defective genes that are transmitted to the child from either parent. Acquired deafness is a type of hearing loss which may occur during life due to severe infection, any injury, exposure to loud noise for a prolonged period, or any other systemic problem.
The most important cause of inflammation of the tympanic membrane is bacterial or viral infection. It is seen in children who suffer from recurrent infection of lungs, throat or respiratory tract.
Ear problems may present with some common symptoms which are given below:
- The most important symptom of an ear problem is pain in the ear. It is associated with all types of ear problems.
- Swelling may occur due to recurrent infection and inflammation.
- Severe accumulation of pus or ear wax may also cause partial hearing loss in some individuals.
- Ringing in the ear may be present due to the accumulation of pus.
- Vertigo is a symptom that may be present due to the heaviness of the ear. The two main functions of the ear are to maintain balance and to help in hearing. Any ear problem can lead to vertigo or loss of balance.
Natural solutions for hearing loss
The package for otorrhagia, tympanitis, and deafness consists of natural herbs for improving the function of the ears. All the herbs in this package are safe and natural for giving relief from the symptoms of ear problems. It consists of the best herbs to manage ear problems naturally. The herbal solutions found in this package are natural and do not produce any side effects. The package for otorrhagia, tympanitis, and deafness consist of the following natural herbs:
Divya Sarivadi Vati: This herb is an excellent solution for ear problems. It provides relief from the pain in the ear. It boosts the immunity of the child and helps to restore the normal functioning of the ears. It also gives relief from pus and swelling in the ear.
Divya Chandraprabha Vati: This herbal solution is one of the best solutions for normal ear functions. It may be given for boosting the immune system. It helps in getting rid of recurrent inflammation of the tympanic membrane by boosting immunity. It also helps to reduce the pain and improve hearing.
Divya Shilajeet Rasayan Vati: This is another useful herb for ear problems. It may be taken as a natural tonic to boost immunity and improve the general health of children. This is a safe herbal solution and does not produce any adverse effects. It is useful for all types of ear problems. It provides the best nutrients for quick recovery from infection by boosting the immune system.
Home solutions for ear problems
Home solutions may help to boost immunity. Home solutions quickly give relief from pain and swelling of the ear. These natural solutions are safe and also help to improve the normal functioning of the ears. Some useful home solutions for ear problems are:
- Make a mixture by adding onion juice and water in equal amounts. Put one drop of this mixture in each ear to get relief from pain in the ear. It quickly gives relief from earache.
- The almond juice also helps to give relief from earache. You can warm almond juice slightly and let it cool. It will give relief from pain and infection of the ear.
- Grapefruit extract is also known to possess anti-inflammatory properties. It can also be used to get rid of recurrent infections of the ear.
- Garlic juice can be mixed with lukewarm water to make an effective home solution for recurrent infections of the ear. Put one drop of this mixture every day to get relief from ear infections.
- Take half a teaspoon of mustard oil and warm it slightly. Put one drop of mustard oil in the affected ear to get immediate relief from pain.
- Children suffering from recurrent throat infections should avoid eating sweets and chocolates to avoid infection of the ear.
- Exposure to loud noises for prolonged periods should be avoided as it may lead to partial deafness of the ears.