Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that occurs in the cervical vertebrae. People suffering from cervical spondylosis experience pain in the cervical region of neck. It occurs due to degenerative changes that occur in the vertebrae. It may occur at any age. Pain may be felt down in the arm till the fingers. Numbness of fingers is also an important symptom that indicates cervical spondylosis. Some people also have pain in the lower back due to cervical spondylosis. Pain from the upper part of the neck extends downwards towards the lower back. It is very difficult to sit or stand for a long time. Vertigo is the also an important symptom that helps to diagnose this problem. It mainly occurs when a person works on computer or sits for long periods of time continuously. Neck becomes stiff and painful. There is pain on slightest movement of the neck or head.
Symptoms of cervical spondylosis
It is very easy to diagnose cervical spondylosis. There are specific symptoms that indicate to cervical spondylosis. One may go for an X-ray for definite diagnosis. It is important to consult a physician if any of these symptoms are present:
- Neck becomes stiff and there is pain in the neck on movement.
- Vertigo is present and it becomes difficult for a person to stand or sit for a long time. It is also very difficult to drive a vehicle due to constant pain in the neck and vertigo.
- Fingers of hands become numb and there is a sensation as if pricked by a needle.
- Inability to stand erect and walk properly due to in-coordination of the muscles.
- Pain extends downwards and patient may feel pain in the lower back. There is stiffness of the back and sometimes it extends further down to the legs.
cervical spondylosis symptoms and treatment
In conventional system, there is no treatment for this problem. People take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory remedies to get relief from pain and stiffness of the neck. Some people use topical pain relieving ointments to get relief from pain. This gives temporary relief. Natural remedies help in the permanent cure of the problem. Natural remedies provide nutrition to the vertebrae and prevent degenerative changes that occur with age.
Buy Divya Trayodashang Guggulu – 40 gm
Trayodasang Guggulu is an excellent natural cervical spondylosis symptoms and treatment
It is a natural herb that provides nutrition to the bones and prevents degeneration.
It gives quick relief from numbness and vertigo.
This herbal remedy also provides quick relief from low back pain.
It is an excellent how to cure back pain. This is one of the best backache treatment at home. There are large numbers of lower back pain remedies in the market but Divya Trayodasang Guggulu works well for the natural how to cure back pain
It increases the strength of the muscles and strengthens the nervous system. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of cervical spondylosis. It is safe and herbal cervical spondylosis symptoms and treatment
and may be taken for longer periods of time to get rid of the problem permanently.
Dosage Of Trayodasang Guggulu
Take two tablets, two times in a day with Luke warm water, half an hour after meals.
Home remedies for cervical spondylosis and low back pain
Home remedies help to give relief from pain. People suffering from cervical spondylosis and lower back pain may take home remedies to get relief from pain and stiffness. Home remedies provide safe treatment for pain in the neck and lower back. Some important and beneficial home remedies are:
- Garlic is a wonderful home remedies for lower back pain and cervical spondylosis. Eat two cloves of garlic with a glass of Luke warm water to get relief from stiffness of neck and lower back pain. Garlic helps in reducing inflammation of the tissues and gives relief.
- Take half a teaspoon of ginger power, half teaspoon of cumin seeds powder and half teaspoon of celery seeds powder and mix them together. Add a pinch of this mixture in a glass of warm milk and drink it once in the morning to get relief from pain in the neck and lower back.
- Massage the upper part of the neck with sesame oil. You can also apply it on the lower back to strengthen the muscles. It gives relief from pain naturally and quickly. It is an excellent home remedy for cervical spondylosis and back pain.
- Massage your neck with neem oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties and gives you relief from pain and stiffness quickly. It also helps to increase the circulation of blood to the affected parts.
- Drink one glass of lemon juice mixed with a pinch of salt to get relief from cervical spondylosis and back pain.
- Turmeric is also an effective home remedy for the treatment of cervical spondylosis and lower back at home. Add a pinch of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk and drink it once in a day to get relief from neck pain and boosting up immune system.
- Exercise and yoga also are beneficial for people suffering from cervical spondylosis. Yoga asana strengthen the muscles and bones of the back and prevent degeneration.
- People suffering from cervical spondylosis should use a very light pillow while sleeping and try to sleep on a hard bed to get relief from lower back pain.
- Driving for long hours should be avoided as it can aggravate the neck and back pain. Use proper sit belt to avoid any jerks while driving to the neck and back. People suffering from cervical spondylosis and lower back pain can also use a neck collar of back belt to keep the body in position.
- Avoid lifting heavy object as it can aggravate neck and back pain. Also avoid sitting or standing for a long time. Take break if you have a sitting job and move for a while to move your muscles. Also do not stand continuously, take proper rest.
- Proper diet is essential to get rid of pain. Healthy and nutritious diet provides proper nutrition to the body and helps in proper functioning of all the parts.
cervical spondylosis symptoms and treatment, lower back pain remedies, backache treatment at home, how to cure back pain, home remedies for severe lower back pain, home remedy for waist pain, backache cure, symptoms of spondylitis in neck, symptoms of spondylosis in neck, cervical spondylosis surgery,