Cervical spondylosis is a disorder that occurs in the cervical vertebrae. People suffering from cervical spondylosis experience pain in the cervical region of the neck. It occurs due to degenerative changes that occur in the vertebrae. It may occur at any age. Pain may be felt down in the arm to the fingers. Numbness of fingers is also an important symptom that indicates cervical spondylosis. Some people also have pain in the lower back due to cervical spondylosis. Pain from the upper part of the neck extends downwards towards the lower back. It is very difficult to sit or stand for a long time. Vertigo is also an important symptom that helps to diagnose this problem. It mainly occurs when a person works on a computer or sits for long periods continuously. The neck becomes stiff and painful. There is pain on the slightest movement of the neck or head. People search for how to relieve pain from cervical spondylosis.
Symptoms of cervical spondylosis
It is very easy to diagnose cervical spondylosis. There are specific symptoms that indicate cervical spondylosis. One may go for an X-ray for a definite diagnosis. It is important to consult a physician if any of these symptoms are present:
- The neck becomes stiff and there is a pain in the neck on movement.
- Vertigo is present and it becomes difficult for a person to stand or sit for a long time. It is also very difficult to drive a vehicle due to constant pain in the neck and vertigo.
- Fingers of hands become numb and there is a sensation as if pricked by a needle.
- Inability to stand erect and walk properly due to in-coordination of the muscles.
- The pain extends downwards and the patient may feel pain in the lower back. There is stiffness in the back and sometimes it extends further down to the legs.
How to get rid of cervical spondylosis pain?
In the conventional system, there is no solution for this problem. People take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications to get relief from pain and stiffness in the neck. Some people use topical pain relieving ointments to get relief from pain. This gives temporary relief. Natural herbs help in getting rid of the problem. Natural herbs provide nutrition to the vertebrae and delay degenerative changes that occur with age.
Buy Divya Trayodashang Guggulu – 40 gm
Trayodasang Guggulu is an excellent natural product for cervical spondylosis.
It is a natural herb that provides nutrition to the bones and prevents degeneration.
It gives quick relief from numbness and vertigo.
This herbal product also provides quick relief from low back pain.
It is an excellent product that helps to get rid of back pain. This is one of the best products for getting relief from backache at home. Divya Trayodasang Guggulu works well and helps in the natural healing of back pain.
It increases the strength of the muscles and strengthens the nervous system. It provides quick relief from the symptoms of cervical spondylosis. It is a safe and natural product for getting rid of cervical spondylosis pain and may be taken for longer periods to get rid of the problem forever.
Dosage Of Trayodasang Guggulu
Take two tablets, two times a day with Luke warm water, half an hour after meals.
How to relieve cervical spondylosis pain at home?
You can also get relief from cervical spondylosis pain at home. People suffering from cervical spondylosis and lower back pain may take home products to get relief from pain and stiffness. Home solutions provide a safe method for getting rid of pain in the neck and lower back. Some important and beneficial home products are:
- Garlic is a wonderful herb for lower back pain and cervical spondylosis. Eat two cloves of garlic with a glass of Luke warm water to get relief from stiffness of neck and lower back pain. Garlic helps in reducing inflammation of the tissues and gives relief.
- Take half a teaspoon of ginger powder, half a teaspoon of cumin seeds powder, and half a teaspoon of celery seeds powder and mix them together. Add a pinch of this mixture to a glass of warm milk and drink it once in the morning to get relief from pain in the neck and lower back.
- Massage the upper part of the neck with sesame oil. You can also apply it to the lower back to strengthen the muscles. It gives relief from pain naturally and quickly. It is an excellent home solution for cervical spondylosis and back pain.
- Massage your neck with neem oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties and gives you relief from pain and stiffness quickly. It also helps to increase the circulation of blood to the affected parts.
- Drink one glass of lemon juice mixed with a pinch of salt to get relief from cervical spondylosis and back pain.
- Turmeric is also an effective herb for getting rid of cervical spondylosis and lower back pain at home. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to a glass of warm milk and drink it once a day to get relief from neck pain and boost the immune system.
- Exercise and yoga also are beneficial for people suffering from cervical spondylosis. Yoga asana strengthens the muscles and bones of the back and prevents degeneration.
- People suffering from cervical spondylosis should use a very light pillow while sleeping and try to sleep on a hard bed to get relief from lower back pain.
- Driving for long hours should be avoided as it can aggravate neck and back pain. Use a proper sit belt to avoid any jerks while driving to the neck and back. People suffering from cervical spondylosis and lower back pain can also use a neck collar or a back belt to keep the body in position.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects as it can aggravate neck and back pain. Also, avoid sitting or standing for a long time. Take a break if you have a sitting job and move for a while to move your muscles. Also do not stand continuously, take proper rest.
- A proper diet is essential to get rid of the pain. A healthy and nutritious diet provides proper nutrition to the body and helps in the proper functioning of all the parts.
cervical spondylosis symptoms, lower back pain herb, backache solution at home, how to get rid of back pain, home solutions for severe lower back pain, home solution for waist pain, backache healing, symptoms of spondylitis in the neck, symptoms of spondylosis in the neck, cervical spondylosis management,