Symptoms of eczema
Eczema is a chronic skin problem and symptoms of eczema occur at any time. Whenever a person gets exposed to the environmental triggers, symptoms become worse. Some of the important symptoms of eczema are:
- There is dryness of the skin
- Skin may have cracks at some parts
- There is redness of the affected skin
- There is extreme itching on the affected areas
- There is scratching of the skin
- Skin may become hard and inflamed
- Itching of the skin becomes worse at night
- There may be small bumps and raised skin found in eczema
- Restlessness may be present due to itching of the skin
Buy Package for Psoriasis / Eczema (Psor.Ecze)
Detail Of Herbal Remedies in Package For Eczema
Divya Kayakalp Kwath: IT is one of the useful remedies for the treatment of eczema and other skin diseases. This not only gives relief from symptoms of eczema but also helps in giving relief from the tiredness and pains in the body that may accompany eczema due to the presence of other harmful substances in the body.
Divya Ras Manikya: It is a useful herbal remedy for the treatment of any type of skin disease. Whenever there is weakness in the body, attack of fungal infection may occur. One should take this remedy along with other herbal remedies to get best results.
Divya Praval Pisti: This herbal remedy helps in the treatment of skin disease. It is useful for the all types of skin problems. It helps by boosting up the immunity and by preventing the recurrent attacks of signs and symptoms.
Divya Kayakalp Vati: This natural remedy is a wonderful herbal remedy for the skin diseases this is an essential remedy that covers up all the symptoms of the eczema and helps the people to get immediate relief from constant redness and itching of the skin.
Divya Giloy Sat: This is an herbal product that is recommended for any kind of skin disease or problem. This natural remedy provides the essential herbs to the skin to give it a natural glow.
Divya Tala Sindura: This unique natural remedy helps in bringing out the satisfactory result when taken along with other herbal and natural remedies. Natural remedies are useful for skin diseases because these remedies not only give relief from itching and redness but also help in preventing the recurrence of the symptoms.
Divya Kaishor Guggulu: This is an excellent herb for the treatment of eczema. It purifies the blood and gives you relief from the itching and redness without producing any side effects.
Divya Arogyavardhani Vati: This is a general remedy for boosting up the immune system of your body. This remedy not only bothers about the immune system but also removes the secondary symptoms that may be present along with the disease.
You may find large number of herbal remedies for the treatment of different types of skin diseases available on the internet. People use eczema natural remedies because these are safe and effective and do not produce any side effects when people take them regularly to get rid of their health problems.
Causes of eczema
There is no particular cause for eczema. This is a hereditary condition and occurs in families. The symptoms of eczema become worse on exposure to environmental factors. There are different environmental factors that may worsen the condition. Some genes are found to be responsible for producing dryness and itching of the skin:
Low immunity is another factor that may aggravate the symptoms of eczema. People having low immunity frequently suffer from the attacks of eczema.
There are some common allergens that may cause eczema symptoms. Comer allergens responsible for aggravating the signs and symptoms of eczema include pollen, fur, etc.
Some foods responsible for causing eczema symptoms include eggs, soya, wheat and nuts.
Symptoms of eczema become worse during menstrual cycle because during that time the immunity decreases.
Stress is another important factor that may make the symptoms worse.
Symptoms also become worse during winters.
Home remedies for eczema
Some useful tips are given here that may help you to get rid of signs and symptoms of eczema. People suffering from:
- People with skin diseases should keep their skin clean. They should wash their hands after passing stools and before eating food.
- It is necessary to eat a healthy diet so that you may keep your immune system high.
- Do exercise and yoga to improve the circulation of blood in the cells of the body.
- People suffering from skin diseases should avoid drinking alcohol and other such drinks to remain free form any type of skin disease.
- Foods high in anti-oxidants should be taken so that they may remove the free radicals from the skin and make your skin healthy and fresh.
- Papaya is useful for giving normal texture and freshness to the skin. You can also apply the papaya peel on the affected area to get relief.
- Foods such as garlic and turmeric are useful for skin diseases because they contain anti-inflammatory properties.