Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in the rectal or anal region. The anal and rectal region is supplied by many arteries and veins. Enlarged and congested tissues in the rectum and anus cause problems. Hemorrhoids occur equally in men and women. There are two types of hemorrhoids: Internal and external hemorrhoids. If a hemorrhoid originates from the top of the anus, it is called internal hemorrhoid and if it originates from the lower end of the anus, it is called an external hemorrhoid. Another way of differentiating between different types of hemorrhoids is that in some there is bleeding along with swelling and pain while passing stool whereas in some people there is no bleeding and only swelling and pain are present. Hemorrhoids develop when people suffer from repeated attacks of constipation and have to strain a lot for a bowel movement. Hemorrhoids may also occur if there is increased pressure inside the abdomen due to any condition. It may occur during pregnancy or when lifting heavy objects. Everyone has hemorrhoids. When hemorrhoids become too big or inflamed, they cause problems. There is no solution for piles in the conventional system. But, many people search for how to get rid of piles naturally.
Buy Divya Arshkalp Vati (40 gms)
Causes of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids may be caused by different reasons in different people. Hemorrhoids mainly occur due to increased pressure in the lower part of the rectum. This may happen due to the following reasons:
- Chronic constipation is the most important cause of hemorrhoids. People suffering from chronic constipation strain a lot while passing stool. Excessive straining causes hemorrhoids.
- Another common cause of hemorrhoids is the lifting of heavy weights. People who lift heavy weights may have increased pressure in their abdomen that may cause swelling of veins in the rectum and anus.
- Pregnancy is the most common cause of hemorrhoids in women. During pregnancy, there is increased pressure from the uterus. Women also suffer from constipation during pregnancy which may lead to the formation of hemorrhoids.
- Excessive straining during bowel movements is also an important cause of hemorrhoids. People who sit for longer periods of time in the toilet may suffer from constipation.
- People who sit for long periods may also suffer from hemorrhoids.
Signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are not a serious problem and most people go away on their own by changing their diet and lifestyle. Some people undergo surgery which is not the solution to the problem as it may reoccur again. Some common signs and symptoms of hemorrhoids are:
- There is a feeling of a hard lump around the anus. It is painful when touched.
- Some people may complain of passing blood during bowel movements. Blood may be of bright red color.
- Itching and burning may be present around the anus.
- Mucus may be present during bowel movement.
- Patients may complain of pain when defecating. There is redness and soreness in the area around the anus.
What is the fastest way to heal a hemorrhoid?
Natural home products for piles are very useful and helpful to get rid of pain and swelling. Natural products provide quick relief from symptoms of piles. There are large numbers of natural home solutions for piles available in the market. It is very difficult to select the best supplement for piles. Divya Arshkalp vati is a natural product that helps to reduce the recurrence of symptoms. It is one of the best piles supplements. It immediately gives relief from pain in the anal and rectal areas. It helps to avoid surgery and one has to take it once to get rid of all the symptoms of piles. It is an excellent product for both types of hemorrhoids. It gives quick relief from inflammation of the veins and arteries. Arshkalp not only gives relief from the symptoms of piles but also helps to improve the functioning of the digestive system.
It is advised that one or two tablets of Divya Arshkalp vati should be taken two times a day before meals with water.
How to get rid of piles naturally?
Home solutions are also very useful for getting rid of piles. Home products are available at home and can be taken regularly to get rid of piles. Some useful home solutions are given here:
- Dry mango seeds and grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of dried mango seeds powder two times a day with water to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- Take a glass of water and soak two or three dry figs in it and keep it overnight. Eat dry figs in the morning and drink water. This helps to give you quick relief from the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Grate one radish and add a teaspoon of honey to it. Eat this mixture twice a day. Radish juice is also an effective home solution. You can drink one glass of radish juice every day to get relief from hemorrhoids.
- Take fresh leaves of bitter gourd and grind them to take out the juice. Mix one or two teaspoons of juice with buttermilk and drink it every day. This is a wonderful home solution to get rid of piles.
- Take a glass of milk and boil it. Take one banana and mash it properly. Mix this mashed banana in the boiled milk and drink it every day to feel better.
- Eat green leafy vegetables and fiber food to avoid constipation. Fibrous food helps to increase the bulk of the stool and gives relief from constipation.
Prevention tips for hemorrhoids
People suffering from hemorrhoids should take some preventive tips to avoid the reoccurrence of hemorrhoids. Some useful tips are given here that may help to reduce the risk of piles:
- Drink more fluids and water for normal bowel movements.
- Exercise is important for getting rid of piles. Mild exercise helps to get rid of piles quickly.
- People suffering from hemorrhoids should avoid eating too much spicy and fried food as it can aggravate the itching and burning of the rectum and anus.
- Too much coffee and tea should be avoided as these beverages can aggravate the symptoms of piles.
- People suffering from piles should avoid sitting for long periods. They should take regular breaks and walks between the long sitting periods.
Internal and external hemorrhoids, home solution for piles, home solutions for piles bleeding, home solution for piles pain, home solution for external hemorrhoids, natural home solution for piles, piles healing, Divya Arshkalp Vati, patanjali arshkalp vati price, arshkalp vati uses,