Liver is the largest organ of human body. Liver performs many important functions in our body. Liver plays an important role in the digestion of food. The most important function of liver is to produce bile. It also helps in storing and filtering of the blood. It also helps in converting excess sugar into glycogen which is stored in the liver for emergency. It also helps in storing fats, minerals and other vitamins. If there is limited damage to the liver cells, it has the capacity to regenerate its cells for normal functioning. Regular consumption of alcohol can damage the liver and can cause threat to life of a person. There are different kinds of liver diseases. Some diseases are caused by viruses such as hepatitis A, B and C. Other liver diseases may be caused by medicines, excessive alcohol drinking, smoking, improper diet, etc. Liver cancer can also occur due to inheritance of the genes from parents to offspring.
Causes of liver diseases
Diseases of the liver may be produced by different causes. Some of the common causes of the liver diseases are given below:
- Hepatitis may be caused by a viral infection
- Alcohol consumption is another major cause of the liver disease
- People may also suffer from non-alcoholic liver disease which is also called as fatty liver disease
- Another important cause of liver diseases is intake of prescription remedies or harmful drugs. Regular intake of medicines can harm the liver cells and damage its normal functioning.
- Children may suffer from congenital liver diseases in which there is accumulation of iron and copper in the body
Symptoms of liver diseases
Symptoms of liver diseases may occur depending upon the type of liver disease. There are some symptoms that occur in all liver diseases. Common symptoms of liver diseases are:
- Yellow discoloration of the skin, this is also called as jaundice in medical terms
- The colour of the urine becomes dark due to improper bile secretion
- Nausea and vomiting is present
- Diarrhoea may occur due to improper digestion of the food
- There is loss of appetite when liver does not functions properly
- General weakness and fever are common in infective liver diseases
- Weight loss may occur due to loss of appetite
- There is flatulence and fullness of the abdomen
- Patient may pass black stools due to decreased formation of blood cells
How to improve liver function?
People suffering from liver diseases may remain in search for an answer to the question how to improve liver function? There is no treatment in the conventional remedies. One may use natural remedies for natural liver cleanse and proper functioning of the liver. There are many natural remedies available in the market that helps to improve the liver functioning. Natural remedies support the functioning of the liver.
Patanjali Liv D 38 Vati is a combination of herbs that helps to improve the functioning of the liver. It is a liver detoxifier and helps in natural liver cleanse. The herbal remedies found in this product are safe and used traditionally to support the normal functioning of the liver cells. It provides nutrition to the liver cells and helps in regeneration of the liver for normal functioning.
It helps to remove the toxins from the body and naturally supports liver to perform its functions. It is a useful herbal remedy for all types of liver diseases. People suffering from any type of liver disease may take this product to get rid of all signs and symptoms. It also helps in boosting up the immune system. It prevents further damage of the liver cells and provides proper nutrition to the liver cells. It may be taken regularly to improve liver function. It helps by natural liver cleanse. It is an excellent liver detoxifier and removes all the toxins from the liver.
Buy Patanjali Liv D 38 Vati
Home remedies for liver diseases
People suffering from liver diseases can also use home remedies to improve the functioning of the liver. Home remedies are safe and can be used regularly for boosting up liver health. Some useful home remedies for the treatment of liver diseases are:
- Mix equal amount of spinach and carrot juice and drink it every day to boost up the liver health. It is an excellent home remedy for cirrhosis of the liver. It helps to restore the normal liver functioning quickly.
- Take a glass of butter milk and add one teaspoon of cumin seeds powder to it. Drink this in the morning to improve liver health. It is an excellent remedy to support liver health.
- People suffering from liver diseases should eat light food. Avoid eating fried and fatty foods. It is difficult for liver to digest fatty and heavy food.
- Eat one radish everyday to improve liver functioning. It is a wonderful natural and home remedy for liver diseases.
- Take papaya seeds and dry them. Grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of papaya seeds powder with water in the morning to improve the health of the liver and for its normal functioning.
- People suffering from liver problems should reduce salt. Salt may cause water retention and can produce swelling of the body.
- Strictly avoid drinking alcohol because it can detonate liver health quickly and can even lead to death.
- One should drinks lots of water to cleanse liver from toxic substances.
- Avoid taking too many medications. Do not take any medicine without consulting a physician. Self medication can cause harmful effects on liver health.
- Do not eat processed foods as they contain preservative and harmful chemical substances that can cause damage of liver cells.
- One should do regular exercise for proper digestion of the food and to improve liver health. Exercise helps in secretion of proper enzymes and also prevents deposition of fats in the body. Exercise also helps to improve appetite.
- Meditation is also an effective method that can help to improve over all functioning of the body. Meditation relieves stress and boosts up immunity.