Parkinsonism also known as Parkinson’s disease is an age-related disorder. The most important features of Parkinsonism are rigidity, bradykinesia or slow movement and tremors at rest. It is a neurodegenerative disorder that may occur due to degeneration of the nerve cells in the basal ganglia and substantia nigra. This problem is related to age and may start at the age of 50 years and progress further. It is more common in men than women. There are different factors that may lead to degenerative changes in the nervous system of an individual producing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disorder.
Causes of Parkinsonism
Important causes of Parkinsonism are:
- It may be caused by drugs. Certain drugs which are given for psychosis may lead to the development of Parkinson’s symptoms.
- Exposure to certain toxins can also lead to Parkinson’s disorder.
- Severe and chronic illness can also be a cause in some people.
- Some genes may also play a role in producing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disorder.
- Injury to the brain can also cause degenerative changes in the brain that may lead to Parkinson’s disorder.
Buy Package for Parkinsonism (Parkin)
|1 pack||$88.00||Free Shipping|
Common Parkinson symptoms are discussed below. These symptoms may help to diagnose the Parkinson’s disorder:
- The most important symptom is tremors of the extremities. There is shaking of hands, arms, and legs when the person is at rest. Tremors may disappear as soon as the person starts walking or start moving the affected part.
- The rigidity of the muscles is another symptom of Parkinsonism. There is the rigidity of the muscles of face, neck and other parts of the body. The patient may feel tired.
- There is a slow movement of the body parts and it becomes difficult for a patient to get up from a resting position.
- There is a weakness of the throat and face muscles due to which swallowing and talking become very difficult.
- Slowly, the gait becomes unstable and the patient is not able to stand properly. There is a stooped posture with bending forward.
- Psychological symptoms such as anxiety, and depression, may occur along with physical symptoms.
Natural solutions for Parkinson’s disorder
This package for Parkinsonism consists of natural herbs for improving the functioning of the nervous system. All the herbs in this package are natural and provide good relief from the symptoms of Parkinson’s disorder. This package for Parkinsonism consists of the following natural herbs:
Divya Ekangavir Ras: This is one of the most important herbal solutions for improving the function of the nervous system. It helps to boost up the energy and reduces the chance of degeneration of the nerve cells. It is an excellent tonic for the brain and nervous system.
Divya Swarn Makshika Bhasm: This herbal solution is an excellent choice for boosting nervous health. It helps by increasing the energy of the nerve cells and also provides proper blood supply to the brain cells. It gives relief from the symptoms by boosting immunity.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is one of the best herbs and it helps in managing the symptoms of nervous disorders. It gives relief from the symptoms by increasing the energy and the strength of the nerve cells. It improves the rigidity and weakness of the muscles.
Divya Rasraj Ras: This is a great herbal solution used for ages for boosting nervous health. It supplies oxygen to the brain and also enhances the blood supply to give relief from weakness and nervousness. It enhances the strength of the muscles and gives a soothing effect to the muscles.
Divya Giloy Sat: This provides a soothing effect to the brain and reduces degeneration of the brain cells. It boosts energy and immunity of the body and gives relief from the symptoms. It increases the strength of the muscles and the nerves.
Divya Makardhwaj Ras: This herb is the best natural tonic for the brain and nerve cells. It may be taken regularly to improve the function of the brain and nervous system. It provides energy to the brain cells and also helps in increasing the memory and concentration.
Divya Trayodashang Guggulu: This is a wonderful natural solution for the normal functioning of the nervous system. It is recommended to take it regularly with other herbs to get excellent results. It provides good relief from the symptoms.
Divya Chandraprabha Vati: This natural herb may be used for people who suffer from muscle weakness. It reduces the chance of progression of the nervous disorder by boosting the immune system and energy of the nerve cells.
Divya Medha Vati: It is a well-known natural herb for improving the function of the nervous system. It enhances the power of the body and reduces the weakness of the muscles. It also helps in increasing the memory and concentration of a person when taken regularly.
Divya Shilajit Sat/Sudh Shilajit: This herb is useful for boosting energy and also helps in improving nervous disorders. It supplies the proper nutrition to the body cells and reduces rigidity and tremors.
Precautions to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disorder
If a person takes certain dietary precautions and make some changes in the lifestyle, then it can help to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s disorder. Some useful tips are:
- One should remain active throughout life. One should not live a sedentary life as it makes the muscles weak. One should do mild exercise to remain fit and healthy.
- A balanced diet is useful in reducing the effect of Parkinson’s disorder. One should eat a proper diet including fruits and vegetables to provide energy to the body cells and for increasing muscle strength.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol drinking because any habit forming substances damage the cells of the body and reduces the body immunity.
- One should do yoga and meditation to reduce stress. It is important to get good sleep at night to relax and get relief from headaches or any kind of stress.
- Soak four to five almonds overnight. Peel them in the morning and eat with a glass of warm milk. It helps to increase the strength of the muscles and also improves memory and concentration.