Parkinsonism is a group of disease in which Parkinson’s disease is the most common type. The most important features of Parkinsonism or Parkinson’s disease are rigidity, bradykinesia or slow movement and tremors at rest. It is a neurodegenerative disease that may occur due to degeneration of the nerve cells in the basal ganglia and substantia nigra. This disease is related to age and may start at the age of 50 years and progress further. It is more common in men than women. There are different factors that may lead to degenerative changes in the nervous system of body.
Causes of Parkinsonism
Important causes of Parkinsonism or Parkinson’s disease are:
- It may be caused by drugs. Certain drugs which are given for the treatment of psychosis may lead to the development of Parkinson’s disease.
- Exposure to certain toxins can also lead to Parkinson’s disease.
- Severe and chronic illness can also be a cause in some people.
- Some genes may also play a role in producing the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease.
- Injury to the brain can also cause degenerative changes in the brain that may lead to Parkinson’s disease.
Buy Package for Parkinsonism
Common Parkinson symptoms are discussed below. These symptoms may help to diagnose the Parkinson’s disease:
- The most important symptom is tremors of extremities. There is shaking of hands, arms and legs when the person is at resting position. Tremors may disappear as soon as the person starts walking or start moving the affected part.
- Rigidity of the muscles is another symptom of Parkinsonism. There is rigidity of the muscles of face, neck and other parts of the body. Patient may feel tired.
- There is slow movement of the body parts and it becomes difficult for a patient to get up from a resting position.
- There is weakness of the throat and face muscles due to which swallowing and taking becomes very difficult.
- Slowly, gait becomes unstable and patient is not able to stand properly. There is stooped posture with bending forward.
- Psychological symptoms such as anxiety, depression, may occur along with physical symptoms.
Natural remedies for Parkinsons
This package for Parkinsonism consists of natural remedies for Parkinsons. It consists of best Parkinson medications. All the remedies in this package are natural and provide good relief from the symptoms of Parkinson disease. This package for Parkinsonism consists of the following natural remedies for Parkinsons:
Divya Ekangavir Ras: This is one of the most important herbal remedies for the treatment of nervous disorders. It helps to boost up the energy and prevent degeneration of the nerve cells. It is an excellent tonic for brain and nervous disorders.
Divya Swarn Makshika Bhasm: This herbal remedy is an excellent medication for the treatment of Parkinsonism. It helps by increasing the energy of the nerve cells and also provides proper blood supply to the brain cells. It prevents the symptoms of Parkinson disease by boosting up the immunity.
Divya Praval Pishti: This is one of the best Parkinson medications and it helps in the treatment of people suffering from Parkinson disease. It gives relief from nervous disorders by increasing the energy and strength of the nerve cells. It prevents rigidity and weakness of the muscles.
Divya Rasraj Ras: This is a great herbal remedy that is used since ages for the treatment of nervous disorders. It supplies oxygen to the brain and also enhances the blood supply to prevent symptoms of weakness and nervousness. It enhances the strength of the muscles and prevents muscle weakness.
Divya Giloy Sat: This provides soothing effect to the brain and prevents any degeneration of the brain cells. It boosts up the energy and immunity of the body and prevents the patient from falls. It increases the strength of the muscles and the nerves.
Divya Makardhwaj Ras: This herbal remedy is one of the best natural remedies for Parkinsons. It may be taken regularly to prevent Parkinson symptoms. It provides energy to the brain cells and also helps in increasing the memory and concentration.
Divya Trayodashang Guggulu: This is a wonderful natural remedy for the treatment of Parkinson disease. It is recommended to take regularly with other herbal remedies to get excellent results. It provides good relief from symptoms of Parkinsonism.
Divya Chandraprabha Vati: This natural remedy may be used for the people who suffer from muscle weakness. It prevents the progression of the disease by boosting up the immune system and energy of the nerve cells.
Divya Medha Vati: It is a well known natural remedy for the treatment of nervous disorders. It enhances the power of the body and prevents the weakness of muscles. It also helps in increasing the memory and concentration of a person when taken regularly.
Divya Shilajit Sat/Sudh Shilajit: This remedy is useful for boosting up the energy and also helps in improving the nervous diseases. It supplies proper nutrition to the body cells and prevents rigidity and tremors.
Precautions to prevent Parkinson disease
If a person takes certain dietary precautions and make some changes in the lifestyle, then it can help to prevent Parkinson disease. Some useful tips for preventing the Parkinson disease are:
- One should remain active throughout life. One should not live a sedentary life as it makes the muscles weak. One should do milk exercise to remain fit and healthy.
- A balanced diet is useful in preventing the symptoms of Parkinson disease. One should eat proper diet including fruits and vegetables to provide energy to the body cells and to prevent Parkinson disease.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol drinking because any habit forming substances damage the cells of the body and reduces the body immunity.
- One should do yoga and meditation to reduce stress. It is important to get good sleep at night to relax and get relief from headache or any kind of stress.
- Soak four to five almonds overnight. Peel them in the morning and eat with a glass of warm milk. It helps to increase the strength of the muscles and also improves memory and concentration.