Buy Divya Shuddha Shilajeet – 20 gm (Sljt Sdh)
As the age of a person advances, the capacity of the cells to divide reduces and there is accumulation of toxic substances in the body. The functioning of many organs decreases. It becomes difficult for heart to pump the sufficient amount of blood to all the parts of the body. Bones become thin and brittle. Joints become flexible and stiff.
Symptoms of aging
There are some common symptoms that may indicate the process of aging in an individual. Some of the important signs and symptoms of aging are:
- There is an increased risk of infection and joint problems.
- There is limited movement of the joints. A person is unable to perform the daily activities properly.
- There is reduced energy and lack of strength in the muscles.
- Memory also reduces.
- Difficult in maintaining body balance and there are reduced reflexes.
- Decreased vision and hearing are also common.
- Wrinkles appear on the skin and skin becomes loose.
- Greying of hair occurs.
- There is weight loss after a certain age due to reduction in muscular tissues
Causes of premature aging
There are many reasons for premature aging. When there is decreased physical activity, it results in wearing down of the tissues and muscles. Other causes of premature aging are:
- Reduced sleep: When a person is not able to get enough sleep, it may result in signs of aging. Lack of sleep may occur due to stress. Stress causes an imbalance in the hormones and it may result in wrinkles.
- Another important cause of premature aging is excessive smoking and alcohol drinking. Any kind of substance abuse is a major contributory factor for premature aging.
- Exposure to UV radiations is also one of the major causes of premature aging. UV rays cause destruction of the healthy cells and can cause lose of elastin and collagen that keeps your skin tight.
- Inadequate diet is also a contributory factor for premature aging. People who do not eat a well balanced diet may see signs of aging early in life.
How to stay looking young?
It is an important question searched by people that how to stay looking young. People often remain in search of the best supplements to prevent signs of aging. There are large numbers of products in the market that claim to prevent signs of aging. Many products do not show the results, but may produce side effects. Therefore, it is very important that one should carefully select the products to prevent signs of aging. There are very less products for men. Women still manage to prevent signs of aging but men do not care much about their skin. There are many herbal products for men that may help them to prevent signs of aging. Divya shudh shilajit is an anti aging treatment that helps to prevent signs of aging. It is an excellent product for men as it helps to boost up the immunity and prevents signs of aging naturally. Divya shudh shilajit consists of one of the best herbs that are used by men to remain young and to maintain strength and vigour. It is one of the best supplements for men. It is an herbal anti aging treatment and may be taken regularly by men to prevent signs of aging. It provides proper nutrition to all cells and tissues of the body and prevents aging. It nourishes the cells and helps in proper division for formation of new cells. It maintains the elasticity and tonicity of the skin by balancing the hormones. It increases the production of elastin and collagen that are important constituents of tight skin.
Tips for prevention of premature aging
Men may also use the following tips to prevent premature aging. It is necessary to protect your body from any injury:
- One should increase the amount of exercise and physical activity to remain healthy. Do not overwork but take professional help to keep your body fit.
- Eat healthy diet to provide proper nutrition to different parts of the body. Lack of any nutrients can result in disease. Eat a well balanced diet to supply all the nutrients in sufficient amount.
- Avoid going out in the sun or cover your body when you go out in the sun. You can also use a natural sunscreen lotion on your skin to prevent the harmful effects of UV rays of the sun.
- Avoid eating too much sugar and processed foods as it may increase the production of toxic substances in your body that may cause damage to your cells.
- Drink lots of water to remain hydrated. You can also drink fruit juices as fruits are rich in anti-oxidants that help to remove the toxic substances from your body.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol and avoid taking any non-prescription drugs. Self medication should be strictly avoided.
- Try to manage your weight. Maintain healthy weight to prevent diseases.
- Take proper sleep; try to do some meditation as it helps in relaxing your mind. Meditation also helps in balancing the hormones and gives you good sleep.