Symptoms of Sprue syndrome
Symptoms may vary in people suffering from sprue syndrome. Some of the important symptoms of sprue syndrome are:
- Some people suffer from constipation and other may have diarrhoea whereas many people do not have any problems with stool.
- People may complain of abdominal pain, flatulence and indigestion.
- Children and adults suffering from sprue syndrome may have reduced appetite.
- Lactose intolerance is a common symptom in people suffering from sprue syndrome.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present.
- Weight loss is common despite of eating good diet.
- Stools may be foul smelling and sticky.
Buy Package for Sprue Syndrome (Sprue Synd)
Package for sprue syndrome
Package for sprue syndrome consist of herbal remedies for diarrhea and other symptoms of the disease. The remedies found in this package help to boost up the immune system. All the remedies are safe and help to enhance the functioning of the digestive organs. The remedies found in this package give a natural cure for diarrhea. The herbal remedies in this package helps in cleansing of the body and help to remove the waste materials from the body. The package for sprue syndrome consists of the following herbal remedies for diarrhea:
Divya Gashar churna: This herbal remedy helps in the treatment of sprue syndrome. It gives quick relief from diarrhea and other symptoms of sprue disease. It helps in boosting of immune system. It is an excellent remedy for flatulence and indigestion.
Divya Bilwadi Churna: This is one of the best herbal remedies for diarrhea. This herbal remedy is a natural cure for diarrhea. It is an excellent natural remedy for sprue disease. It helps in cleansing of the blood by removing the waste products from the body.
Divya Shankh Bhasm: This is a wonderful herbal remedy for the treatment of sprue disease. It helps in the treatment of inflammation of the intestines and gives relief from diarrhea and other symptoms. It helps to boost up the digestive organs. It also helps in removing the waste products from the body.
Divya Kapardaka Bhasm: It is a useful remedy for digestive disorders. It helps by removing the chemical substances from the blood. It supports the digestive organs and helps in normal functioning.
Divya Mukta Shukti Bhasm: It is a natural remedy for the treatment of sprue disease, diarrhea and for cleansing of the small intestines. It removes the harmful substances from the body and gives relief from pain and flatulence.
Divya Kutajghan Vati: This herbal remedy may be used for the natural treatment of sprue syndrome and chronic diarrhea. It provides relief from chronic constipation. It reduces the sensitivity to gluten. It is a natural cure for diarrhea.
Divya Chitrakadi Vati: IT is an excellent remedy for pain in the stomach. It provides quick relief from pain and flatulence. It also helps to improve the digestive functions. It prevents the villi of intestines from getting inflamed by eating gluten.
Home remedies for Sprue disease
Home remedies are very useful in the treatment of sprue disease. Home remedies provide safe treatment. Home remedies provide correct nutrition to the small intestines and prevent inflammation. Useful home remedies for sprue disease treatment are:
- Drinking more water helps in the treatment of sprue disease. Water is a natural detoxicating substance and helps in removing the waste products from the body.
- If you are suffering from constipation, then you may increase fibre in your diet. Take fibrous diet to get rid of constipation.
- Ginger is a useful home remedy as it posses anti-inflammatory properties. Add ginger in daily diet. One may drink ginger tea to get rid of inflammation of the intestines. Ginger also helps in boosting up the immune system.
- Turmeric is also good for boosting up the immunity. One may use turmeric in preparation of food.
- People suffering from sprue disease should avoid foods that contain gluten. One may try eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Regular exercise also helps in boosting up the immune system. One may also do meditation and yoga to boost up the immunity. Meditation also helps in reducing stress.
- You should check the labels of the food products. Avoid any food products that contain gluten. One should pay attention to the foods before consumption because slight exposure to gluten can aggravate the symptoms of sprue disease.
- Rice, quinoa is useful for people suffering from sprue disease.
- If you are suffering from diarrhoea, then you may soak some uncooked rice in a bowl. Keep it for half an hour and drink this water two three times in a day to get relief from diarrhoea.
- One should take proper sleep to avoid any mental stress because mental stress can aggravate the physical symptoms.