The inflammation of the intestine lining is called Sprue syndrome. The food is not absorbed properly. The small intestine is one of the main parts of the digestive system that helps in food digestion. Small projections called villi present in the lining of the small intestine help in food digestion. Sprue Syndrome is a condition seen in people who cannot tolerate gluten, which is mostly found in cereals such as rye, oats, barley, and wheat. It is an autoimmune disease. The immune system does not allow small intestines to absorb food substances containing gluten, leading to the symptoms of sprue syndrome. The person suffering from this condition remains thin and unhealthy due to improper absorption of the food nutrients. People of all age groups may suffer from this problem. It may occur commonly in people suffering from other immune disorders such as SLE, Addison’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, etc. This condition may lead to other complications if symptoms are not managed at an early stage. One must get rid of toxic substances from the body in a natural manner and when it does not happen a person may develop other complications.
Symptoms of Sprue syndrome
Symptoms may differ from person to person. Some of the important symptoms of sprue syndrome are:
- Some people may suffer from constipation and others may have diarrhea whereas many people do not have any problems with stool.
- Abdominal pain, flatulence, and indigestion are common symptoms present in people suffering from this condition.
- Children and adults suffering from sprue syndrome may have reduced appetite.
- Lactose intolerance is a common symptom in people suffering from sprue syndrome.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present.
- Weight loss is common despite eating a good diet.
- Stools may be foul-smelling and sticky.
Buy Package for Sprue Syndrome (Sprue Synd)
Package for sprue syndrome
Package for sprue syndrome consists of herbal products that help to manage diarrhea and other symptoms of the problem. The herbs found in this package help to boost the immune system. All the products are safe and help to enhance the functioning of the digestive organs. The herbs found in this package provide strength to intestines for the normal functioning. The herbs also help in the natural cleansing of the body by removing the waste substances easily. The package for Sprue Syndrome consists of the following herbs:
Divya Gashar churna: This herb helps in managing the symptoms of sprue syndrome. It gives quick relief from diarrhea and other symptoms of sprue syndrome. It helps in boosting the immune system. It is an excellent herb for improving the functions of the digestive system.
Divya Bilwadi Churna: This is one of the best herbs for improving the functions of the digestive system. This herb in the natural healing of the symptoms. It also helps in detoxifying the body naturally by removing the waste substances.
Divya Shankh Bhasm: This is a wonderful herb for the management of symptoms of sprue syndrome. It helps in boosting immunity and provides quick relief from indigestion and other symptoms. It helps to boost up the functions of the digestive organs. It also helps in removing the waste products from the body.
Divya Kapardaka Bhasm: It is a useful herb for improving the functions of the digestive system. It helps by removing the chemical substances from the blood. It supports the digestive organs and helps in normal functioning.
Divya Mukta Shukti Bhasm: It is a natural herb that supports the normal functioning of the small intestines. It removes the harmful substances from the body and gives relief from pain and flatulence.
Divya Kutajghan Vati: This herb may be used for the natural healing of the symptoms of sprue syndrome and chronic diarrhea. It provides relief from chronic constipation. It reduces the sensitivity to gluten. It is a natural herb that improves the functions of the small intestines.
Divya Chitrakadi Vati: It is an excellent product that heals the small intestine and improves the functioning of the digestive system. It offers quick relief from pain and flatulence. It also helps to improve the digestive functions. It supports the functions of the villi of the intestines.
Home solutions for Sprue Syndrome
Home solutions are very useful for managing the symptoms of sprue syndrome. Home solutions are safe and provide correct nutrition to the small intestines for natural healing. Useful home solutions for sprue syndrome are:
- Drinking more water helps in cleansing the body. Water is a natural detoxicating substance and helps in removing the waste products from the body.
- If you are suffering from constipation, then you may increase the fiber in your diet. Take a fibrous diet to get rid of constipation.
- Ginger is a useful home solution as it posses anti-inflammatory properties. Add ginger to your daily diet. One may drink ginger tea to improve the functioning of the intestines. Ginger also helps in boosting the immune system.
- Turmeric is also good for boosting immunity. One may use turmeric in preparation of food.
- People suffering from sprue syndrome should avoid foods that contain gluten. One may try eating more fruits and vegetables.
- Regular exercise also helps in boosting the immune system. One may also do meditation and yoga to boost immunity. Meditation also helps in reducing stress.
- You should check the labels of the food products. Avoid any food products that contain gluten. One should pay attention to the foods before consumption because slight exposure to gluten can aggravate the symptoms of sprue syndrome.
- Rice, quinoa is useful for people suffering from sprue syndrome.
- If you are suffering from diarrhea, then you may soak some uncooked rice in a bowl. Keep it for half an hour and drink this water two-three times in a day to get relief from diarrhea.
- One should take proper sleep to avoid any mental stress because mental stress can aggravate the physical symptoms.