Constipation is a gastric disorder in which there is passage of very hard stool. Sometimes, there is no passage of stool for many days. People suffering from constipation may have to strain a lot while passing stool. Constipation is an associated symptom of other gastric disorders. Constipation can be treated naturally. The patient may have heaviness in the abdomen. There is pain due to accumulation of waste. There is feeling of uneasiness. A person suffering from constipation may have other symptoms as well. There are many useful home remedies for constipation that can help to get rid of this problem naturally. Sometimes people with chronic constipation take laxatives which produce other side effects.
Constipation is a digestive disorder and may be produced by certain diseases such as cancer of the colon. People who do not eat fiber in their diet may also suffer from constipation. Drinking of less water is also associated with constipation. People who are in habit of drinking less water should drink sufficient amount of water to get rid of constipation. Some people suffer from constipation because they do not do any exercise. Sedentary life is another important cause of the constipation. This is common during pregnancy. Pregnant women suffer from constipation because there is lack of nutritious diet. People suffering from constipation try different laxatives to get rid of constipation but they do not find relief. It is a recurring problem if a person does not make any changes in the diet and lifestyle. It is very easy to get rid of constipation by making changes in the diet and lifestyle.
Symptoms of constipation
Constipation itself is a symptom of many other gastric disorders and it may be accompanied by other symptoms as well. Some of the common symptoms of constipation are:
- There is difficulty in passing the stool. Patient may have to strain a lot for passing stool. The stool is very hard and like sheep balls.
- There is pain and swelling in the abdomen.
- People suffering from chronic constipation may have nausea, vomiting and irritability.
- Severe complications such as irritable bowel syndrome, piles, fissures may result from long lasting constipation.
- Constipation may cause other problems such as confusion, backache, headache, etc.
- Thus, it is necessary to treat the constipation naturally so that one may feel happy and get quick and safe relief from symptoms of constipation.
Home remedies for constipation
There are many effective home remedies for constipation that may help people to get rid of symptoms of constipation quickly. Home remedies for constipation help to give long lasting results without producing any side effects.
- Take one glass of water and add one lemon juice with a pinch of salt to it. Drink this early in the morning after getting out from the bed. This is an effective home remedy for constipation.
- Guava is believed to be an excellent fruit for reliving constipation. Eat one guava everyday to get rid of constipation. It helps in producing the mucus and allows easy passage of stools from the rectum.
- Flax seeds are also known to be very helpful in the treatment of constipation. Take one spoon of flax seeds with one glass of warm water every day in the morning to get rid of chronic constipation.
- Take some leaves of basil and mint and boil then together. Drink this liquid daily in the morning for normal functioning of the digestive system.
- Take few seeds of flax, seeds of sesame and almonds and grind them together. Take this powdered mixture everyday with one glass of warm milk or water to get rid of constipation.
- Raisins are also very good treatment for constipation. Raisins have high fibre content. Take a handful of raisin and soak them in water overnight. Eat them first thing in the morning to get relief from constipation.
Buy Pack of Medicines for Constipation
Herbal remedies in pack of constipation :-
Divya Choorna: It is one of the best herbal remedy for constipation. It is prepared from natural herbs and found to be an effective herbal remedy for constipation. It helps in the treatment of long standing constipation easily and effectively. It produces long lasting results when taken regularly.
Divya Triphala churna: Divya Triphala churna is a combination of three unique herbs which are found to be very effective for the treatment of any type of gastric disorders. This combination of different herbs is an excellent natural and herbal remedy for the treatment of constipation and other associated symptoms.
Divya Udara-Kalpa Churna: This is also prepared from useful herbs that are effective for the treatment of constipation and associated symptoms of constipation. This herbal remedy helps in easy evacuation of the stools. It softens the consistency of the stools and helps in quick evacuation of waste material from the body.
Diet recommendations for constipation
- Eating high fibrous diet is a good treatment at home to get rid of constipation. Person suffering from constipation should eat more fibres to get rid of constipation.
- Eating green vegetables and fruits also help to give relief from symptoms of constipation. Fruits such as orange, apple are good in fibre content. Similarly, spinach, cabbage, radish, tomato also help in getting rid of constipation.
- Vegetable soup may be prepared and taken every day to quickly get relief from constipation.
- Drinking of water is very important to flush out the harmful substances from the body. People suffering from constipation should drink about three to four glasses of water empty stomach to get rid of constipation.
- Drinking one glass of warm milk at night before going to bed is also an effective home remedy for constipation.
- Exercise should be done to keep body fit and healthy. Regular exercise helps to cure may other diseases. Morning walk is a simple exercise that helps in the treatment of chronic constipation.
- Avoid eating processed foods and food items that contain Maida. It may produce dryness of the intestine and can cause severe symptoms of constipation.