Divya churnais a well known herbal remedy for the treatment of constipation. It consists of herbs for constipation that helps to stimulate the activity of the digestive organs and facilitate easy movement of waste material out of the body. Men and women suffering from chronic constipation may take this herbal cure for constipation. Divya churna helps in natural cure constipation without producing any adverse effects. All the herbs for constipation that are used in this product are safe and well known for their action on the intestines where absorption of food takes place. This is a true herbal cure for constipation that not only helps to improve digestive health but also helps in the improvement of functions of other parts of the body. The herbs present in this product helps in the removal of waste products from the body. All the toxic elements are excreted out from the body by using this remedy regularly. People suffering from chronic constipation may take this natural cure for constipation to get rid of their signs and symptoms without getting any unwanted effects.
Buy Divya Churna 100 gm
|1 Bottle||$13.95||Free Shipping|
|2 Bottle||$24.95||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottle + 1 Bottle Free||$58.95||Free Shipping|
Benefits of Divya churna
- Divya Churna is a wonderful and unique amalgam of ayurvedic herbs for constipation that is used for the treatment of chronic constipation for all individuals.
- Divya churna produces excellent results in all individuals suffering from chronic constipation irrespective of age. It may be taken regularly for a longer time period as it is natural and safe.
- Divya churna also helps to improve the functioning of all digestive organs and prevent gastric ailments.
- People who take this natural remedy everyday do not suffer from any gastric complaints as it helps to support normal functioning.
- Divya churna helps in the secretion of digestive enzymes that helps in proper digestion of the food. It also helps in proper assimilation and absorption of food so that waste material is excreted out from the body.
- Divya churna is a natural cure for constipation and is also helps in the treatment of other symptoms associated with constipation such as bloating of abdomen, flatulence, pain and sour eructation.
- People suffering from acidity of the stomach due to increased secretion of hydrochloric acid from the stomach may also take this remedy to get rid of long standing problem of acidity.
- Divya churna provides strength to the digestive muscles and supports normal working of all digestive organs for effective digestion of different food products.
Divya Churna is a well known ancient herbal cure for constipation that improves the functioning of all digestive organs to give relief from constipation and other digestive ailments.
Divya Churna strengthens the functioning of the digestive system by providing essential herbs to the muscles of the digestive system.
Divya Churna is a unique herbal remedy for the treatment of digestive diseases and it gives quick relief from long standing constipation and other digestive problems.
Mode of administration
This Divya Churna has to be taken before sleeping or going to bed at night with warm water.
1 teaspoonful or five grams may be taken everyday once in a day.
Life style changes
To get rid of chronic constipation it is important to make some lifestyle changes for normal functioning of the digestive system. Some important tips to make changes in the lifestyle that may help to get rid of constipation and other digestive problems are given here:
People who keep sitting continuously for long time and do not have much physical work suffer from digestive problems such as constipation, flatulence, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to do some simple exercise to improve digestive functions in the body.
Dryness of the mucous membranes of the digestive system is another cause for constipation. It happens in people who drink fewer amounts of water or fluids. Therefore, fluid intake should be increased for effective digestion and assimilation of the food and removal of waste products from the body.
Intake of tea, coffee and other stimulating drinks such as alcohol should be reduced as it may increase the production of hydrochloric acid from the stomach and may cause indigestion.
Diet should include fruits and vegetables. Salad is very important for people with chronic constipation as it increases the fibre content in the food and increase the bulkiness of the stool thus relieving constipation.
Home remedies for constipation
- Drink one glass of warm milk by adding one spoon of ghee in it every day at night before sleep gives quick relief from constipation.
- Take one glass of hot water and put half lemon juice in it. Add some salt to it and drink it every day. It is an effective home remedy for the treatment of constipation.
- Guava is a wonderful fruit that helps to get rid of constipation. People suffering from constipation should eat one or two guavas everyday with seeds to get immediate relief.
- Drinking juice of apple or pear fruit or eating them raw everyday helps to improve the digestive functions.
- Raisins also prove to be helpful in improving the functioning of the digestive system. Raisins taken with warm milk everyday at night help in cleansing of the body system naturally..
- One to two teaspoon of honey should be taken every day to nourish the digestive system and get rid of constipation and other digestive ailment.
- Yoga exercises done at home also helps to get rid of constipation and improving functioning of the digestive system.
I’m 34 years old and a businessman. I sit for long hours in the office. I was suffering from chronic constipation due to my sedentary life. I took many remedies but did not give any relief. Someone told me to look for Divya churna prepared by Baba Ram dev pharmacy for my problem. I searched on the internet and read about it. I bought this Divya churna and started taking it every day. I took it for a month and got wonderful results. Now, I feel much relieved and happy. This is an excellent herbal remedy for people suffering from constipation. Thanks, Bruce, UK.