Buy Divya Madhukalp Vati (40 g)
Benefits of Divya Madhukalp vati
- Divya Madhukalp vati builds up strong immunity in the body for effective functioning of muscles and bones.
- Divya Madhukalp vati is a wonderful diabetes natural cure that helps in the metabolism of glucose and maintains normal blood sugar level.
- Divya Madhukalp vati is also useful for controlling symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, dim vision, nervous weakness, weakness of muscles, etc.
- Divya Madhukalp vati makes the body strong and helps to perform daily activities without any problem.
- Divya Madhukalp vati is a unique herbal remedy for diabetes that increases the energy of the body cells and help in proper digestion of the food.
- Divya Madhukalp vati is a natural remedy for control of blood sugar and for proper absorption and metabolism of food.
Divya Madhukalp vati is a well know ayurvedic cure for diabetes that is made up of traditional ayurvedic herbs that are found to be effective for diabetes.
All the natural remedies for diabetes in this product are safe and do not produce any side effects when taken regularly for longer time period.
Divya Madhukalp vati also boost up the immunity of the body and prevent complications that may arise from poor maintenance of diabetes.
Mode of administration
Take this remedy half an hour before eating breakfast and dinner. After taking this remedy for two weeks, blood sugar level may be checked and if it becomes normal then the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced. When you stop taking all allopathic medicine then start reducing the dose of this medicine as well.
One or two tablets have to be taken once in the morning and once in the evening with simple water.
- People who suffer from high blood sugar level should take adequate and balanced diet for controlling blood sugar. It is very important to regulate dietary intake for diabetes patients as it greatly helps in increasing the efficacy of remedies.
- All sugar products should be avoided from the diet. Sweets, chocolates, fruits should be avoided as it may increase the level of sugar in the blood.
- Fruits such as mango, banana, grapes, strawberry, etc. should be completely reduced from diet as these fruits are high in natural sugar content.
- Green and leafy vegetables should be eaten more as it helps to prevent constipation and helps to keep normal functioning of the digestive organs.
- Intake of fluids and water should be increased as increased fluid intake help to remove chemicals from the body and lead to proper functioning of kidneys and nervous system.
- Tea and coffee should be avoided. It should be taken in limited quantity. Alcohol and other habit forming substances should be avoided by people with diabetes.
People who have high blood sugar content should also make some changes in the lifestyle. It is very important to do some regular exercise such as walk, swimming, cycling, and yoga exercises to keep normal balance of blood sugar. People suffer from diabetes because they live a sedentary life and it leads to improper digestion of food. Body organs become inefficient in their working. Therefore, it is very important to make changes in the lifestyle.
Home remedies for diabetes
- Take some seeds of jamun and dry them. Make them into powder. Take one tea spoon of this powder with water every day in the morning.
- Take some fenugreek seeds and make them into powder and take one teaspoon of this powder with water every day in the morning.
- Neem leaves also form a good remedy for diabetes. Take some neem leaves and dry them. Make them into powder and it may be mixed with fenugreek seeds powder to make an effective home remedy for diabetes.
- Apple cider vinegar may be taken added to a glass of water and may be taken every day to control blood sugar naturally.
- Take one tea spoon of cinnamon powder once in a day to stimulate pancreas to release insulin for balancing blood sugar.
I’m 40 years old and was suffering from diabetes for the last 10 years. I was taking allopathic medicine for controlling my blood sugar. It was producing a lot of side effects. I contacted my physician but he asked me to take medicine regularly. Then, one day my friend told me about Madhukalp vati and asked me to take this remedy along with my allopathic medicine. I started taking this remedy along with allopathic medicine. After about two weeks my blood sugar became normal and I started reducing my allopathic medicine. Within six months I stopped all allopathic medicine and now I’m just taking this natural remedy for controlling my diabetes. Slowly, I’m also reducing the dosage of this remedy. This is a wonderful natural remedy for controlling blood sugar. It has helped me a lot. Thanks, David, US.