Buy Yoga VCD for Back Bone in Hindi language
Advantages of Yoga VCD for back bone
- Yoga VCD for back bone is beneficial as it may help those people who suffer from back problems and cannot go out.
- The most important advantage of this Yoga VCD for back bone is that it consists of very simple yoga exercises and anyone can practice these yoga asana at home without any assistance.
- Another important benefit of this Yoga VCD for back bone is that is also consists of home remedies that may be used along with yoga asana to get immediate or quick relief from back pain problems.
- Ramdev yoga for back pain given in Yoga VCD for back bone helps millions of people suffering from back pain problems and other bone disease to practice yoga by sitting at home.
- All the yoga asana given in this VCD are best yoga for back and quickly gives relief by strengthening the muscles and bones of the back.
Yoga asana for back bone
Corpse Pose: This pose is used for relaxation. It is used for before starting main yoga asana and is also done after completing the yoga exercises.
Single leg Raises: This asana is done to prepare body for other exercises. It helps to relieve the diseases of the lower back. One leg is raised up while the other leg is kept flat on the floor. It strengthens the muscles of the back and legs.
Fish Pose: This pose is an excellent yoga asana for the muscles of the shoulders and neck. It helps in stretching of the neck muscles and gives relief from spasm of the neck muscles and shoulder muscles. It increases the flexibility of the muscles of the back.
Double leg raises: In this posture both the legs are raised at the same time. Back muscles are stretched and the neck and shoulder muscles are relaxed. This is a perfect pose for improving the strength of the muscles of the back and gives quick relief from stiffness and spasms of the back muscles.
Thus, this VCD consists of yoga for back bone that helps to increase the flexibility of the back muscles and give relief from long standing pain of the back. You may get this VCD and practice yoga exercise at your home.