It strengthens the pelvic and uterine muscles and stimulates contractions of the uterus. This yoga DVD for pregnant women helps in strengthening all the body muscles and prevents backache and constipation during pregnancy. In this DVD, home remedies and ayurvedic herbs are also given for various complaints that may occur during pregnancy. All the yoga techniques are explained in simple language that is easy to perform and understand.
Buy Yoga DVD for Pregnant Ladies by Swami Ramdev Ji in English & Hindi both in one DVD
Yoga asana for pregnant women
In this new yoga DVD for pregnant ladies you will find the following yoga techniques. Yoga during pregnancy is useful in strengthening the pelvic muscles and also helps in easy delivery.
Tad asana or the Mountain pose: This yoga asana helps in strengthening the body. It helps in giving strength to the whole body and is useful for balancing the hormones.
Virasana or the Warrior pose: This yoga asana helps in increasing the stamina and helps in balancing the hormones. It is a very good pose for relieving backache. It helps in releasing the pressure and tension from the back muscles and gives relief.
Trikonasana or the Triangle pose: It helps in strengthening the spinal column. It gives relief from pain in extremities and weakness of the body.
Standing side stretch pose: This is a simple Yoga technique which helps to boost up your energy in two different directions. One line of energy reaches to the upper part of the body and one line travels to the lower part of the body.
Home remedies for Pregnancy
- During pregnancy eat frequently throughout the day so that your stomach does not remain empty for a longer period of time.
- For morning sickness, take half to one teaspoon of wild yam root every day.
- Lemon juice also helps to avoid nausea and vomiting and helps in increasing appetite.
- Eat lots of fruits and vegetables to prevent infection. It is good to drink fruit juice as it is easy to digest.
- Ginger teat also helps in getting rid of morning sickness and nausea during pregnancy.
- Put one teaspoon of cider vinegar in a cup of warm water and drink it. It helps in relieving nausea during pregnancy.
- Avoid junk food, too much tea, coffee and other foods that are high in acidic content.
- Eat green salad as it increases the fibre content and helps to get rid of constipation during pregnancy.