Benefits of Yoga DVD for Obesity (weight loss)
- Yoga is a natural way for weight loss as well as for normal functioning of the body organs. This DVD is really very beneficial for people who suffer from obesity and diabetes.
- Yoga DVD for Obesity (weight loss) and Diabetes consists of simple yoga exercise for controlling weight and blood sugar.
- Yoga exercises given in this DVD also help in boosting up energy and helping digestive organs to function optimally.
- The yoga asana given in this DVD are very simple and anybody can do these yoga asana by sitting in the comforts of their home.
- This DVD also consists of many useful home remedies for controlling weight. There are many pills available in the market for weight loss that produces other harmful effects.
- Yoga asana given in this DVD also helps in controlling blood cholesterol and prevent heart diseases. Yoga is effective for healthy functioning of all the body parts.
- Yoga helps you to remain active and energetic throughout the day. You may do yoga anytime, in the morning or evening as per your convenience.
- Yoga also helps to boost up your immunity and prevent development of diseases.
- Yoga exercises given in this DVD help in quick burning of body fat naturally and help in maintaining normal weight.
Buy Yoga DVD for Obesity (weight loss) by Swami Ramdev Ji in English & Hindi both in one DVD
How yoga helps to control weight
Yoga helps in rejuvenation of the whole body. Yoga helps in stretching of the whole body. There are some special yoga asana that help in losing weight. Yoga increases the flow of blood to all parts of the body and it helps in burning of stored fat in different body parts.
Yoga enhances the functioning of the liver organs; it stimulates liver for normal production of bile that helps in digestion of fat effectively.
While doing yoga all your body organs come in harmony to each other and this helps in controlling weight and maintaining low blood sugar levels. Dietary changes for weight loss:
- People who love eating food should control their urge. Eating at irregular intervals of time is one of the main causes for obesity. People who do not eat at regular intervals or at fixed time may suffer from digestive disorders and increased weight.
- There should be a minimum of two hours gap between eating food and taking rest. If you have a habit of taking rest in the afternoon, then keep a gap of about two hours between lunch and taking rest. Similarly, at night eat your dinner early so that it is properly digested by your body.
- Red meat and chicken is not good for health. People who eat non-vegetarian diet should change their eating habits and avoid eating too much meat to remain fit and healthy.
- Sugar is also not good for healthy. Candies, chocolates and sweets should be avoided by people who want to reduce weight.
- Salad is very important and it helps in losing weight. Eating high fibre diet helps in maintaining normal functioning of the digestive organs.
- Fruit juices also help in easing digestive process and also boost up energy to perform daily activities without any difficulty.
- Drinking excessive alcohol can affect the functioning of the liver. Avoid drinking alcohol to maintain normal body weight.
Life style changes
To maintain ideal body weight it is important to make some changes in the lifestyle.
People who take excessive sleep are prone to suffer from obesity and other health problems. Six to seven eight hours sleep is sufficient for normal body functioning.
People who remain inactive during the day and lack exercise may have increased body weight. It is essential to do some exercise for maintaining normal body weight. Children should also go for play or do some exercise to remain fit and healthy.
Home remedies for weight loss
- Take one glass of water and add one or two tea spoon of lemon juice in it. Add a pinch of salt and mix it. Drink this everyday in the morning before eating breakfast to lose weight.
- Take a glass of warm water and add one teaspoon of honey to it. Drink this everyday in the morning to get rid of obesity.
- Eat ten to twelve curry leaves first thing in the morning regularly for two to three months. It is found to be an effective remedy for losing weight naturally.
- Take one glass of water and boil it. Now add some ginger and lemon pieces to the boiling water. Let it boil for some time and then strain the water. Drink this water when warm. It will considerably help in losing weight naturally.
- Take one glass of water and add two tea spoon of lime juice, pinch of black pepper and one tea spoon of homey. Drink this mixture everyday to reduce weight.
- Black gram also helps in reducing weight. Take two to three spoon of gram and soak it over night. Filter the decoction in the morning and drink it empty stomach.
- Make some ginger paste and add one tea spoon of honey. You can also add half tea spoon of guggul. Eat this paste to decrease weight naturally within few days.