Aloe Vera is a traditional herb that has been used since centuries for its numerous benefits for skin and other health issues. You can rely on this natural herb for any kind of skin treatment. It is a succulent plant and water is stored in its leaves. Leaves produce gel and sap. Both are useful for skin ailments. There are numerous benefits of aloe vera that makes it an excellent home remedy for different ailments.
Aloe Vera uses
Aloe Vera can be sued in different forms for the treatment of various health problems. Important aloe Vera uses include the following:
- It is an excellent home remedy to get heart burn relief. You can take half a teaspoon of aloe Vera gel before meals. It reduces toxicity and helps to get rid of heart burn.
- It has numerous nutrients and helps to provide anti-oxidants to the body. It can also be used for getting rid of plaque and band odor from mouth. It can be boiled in water and this water can be used a mouth wash to prevent gum diseases.
- It is also a wonderful home remedy for maintaining optimum blood sugar levels. Two tablespoons of aloe Vera juice can be used for lowering down blood sugar levels. It helps to control type 2 diabetes.
- It acts as a natural laxative. It helps to improve digestion. It also provides relief from gas, nausea and vomiting. Two tablespoons of aloe Vera juice can be taken at night. It acts as a wonderful laxative and helps to get rid of constipation.
- It is also a wonderful home remedy for hair. You can apply aloe Vera gel on your hair.. Leave it for half an hour and wash with water. It acts as a conditioner and makes your hair soft and shiny.
Aloe Vera for skin care has been used traditionally. It helps in the treatment of all kinds of skin diseases. It gives you clean and hydrated skin. It acts as a perfect moisturizer for your skin. Different benefits of aloe Vera for skin are:
- It helps in the treatment of acne. You can rub aloe Vera gel on your face. It reduces the production of oil from sebum glands and also prevents the formation of scars.
- It is also a wonderful home remedy to prevent age spots. You can rub aloe Vera gel on face, two times in a day to prevent formation of age spots or liver spots.
- It helps in preventing early signs of aging. You can apply aloe Vera gel on a daily basis, two times in a day to prevent wrinkles and discoloration of skin. It helps to keep your skin look fresh and clean.