- Wash your face regularly in summers. You can use a mild cleanser to wash your face during summers. Do not a cleanser that contains cream because it can make your skin oily. Use a face scrub to clean your face at least twice in a week. Exfoliation helps to give you clean and clear skin.
- It is necessary to oil your hair regularly in summers. Apply natural hair oil at least two hours before head wash so that the oil soaks into your hair properly. Use a good conditioner in summers to keep your hair healthy and free from dirt and dust.
- You can use homemade face packs to rejuvenate your skin. You can prepare cucumber face pack to feel fresh. You can also use sandalwood powder, yoghurt, tomato juice and aloe Vera gel to make your skin healthy. This will bring a natural glow to your skin.
- When you go out of your home wear proper mask and cover on your head to protect your skin from harmful rays of the sun. Use a mild sunscreen lotion to form a protective cover on your face. Apply lip balm to protect your lips.
- Drink as much water as you can during summers. It is important to stay hydrated to prevent your skin from drying. You can also consume fresh lime juice, fruit juices and other liquids to remove harmful toxins out of your body. Avoid eating fried and processed food during summers to prevent formation of pimples on your skin.
- Use light summer make up if you need to attend any function at night. You can use light shades on your lips and eyes to give a summer look. Avoid using dark shades as it will make your appearance worse.
- If you have long hair, you should properly tie them up. Make a nice bun to keep your hair safe. If you have short hair, cover your head with a scarf to protect your hair.
- Eat a well balanced diet in summers to provide natural vitamins and minerals to your body. Fruits and green leafy vegetables not only provide nutrients to your body but also help in boosting up your immune system and prevent from other complaints that may occur during summers.
Thus, you can use the above given beauty summer tips to enjoy summers and keeping your skin and body healthy.