Sun screen is a combination of natural herbs that provide protection to your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. It consists of herbal supplements that provide energy to your skin cells and give your skin a natural look. Harmful ultra violet rays of the sun can damage your skin cells. It is necessary to give protection to your skin cells. Many companies make sun screen lotions to give protection to your skin. But, the sun screen lotions available in the market may produce side effects. sun screen is made up of all natural remedies and provides safe protection to your skin. It can be applied before you have to go out in the sun. It will form a protective layer on your skin and will not allow the sun rays to penetrate into your skin cells. It also rejuvenates your skin cells and brings a natural and beautiful glow on your skin.
Buy Patanjali Sun Screen Cream 50 gm
Benefits of Patanjali sun screen
sun screen is a natural sun screen and shields your skin against the harmful UV rays of the sun. Other benefits of this natural sun screen lotion include the following:
- It helps to get rid of dark spots and blemishes from the skin that may occur due to exposure to the sun.
- People of all ages can use this produce on a regular basis as it is safe and does not produce any side effects when used for a long time.
- All the ingredients in this product are safe and natural and there are no harmful effects produced on your skin. It also rejuvenates your skin and helps to prevent the signs of ageing.
- It prevents damage of your skin cells from the UV rays of the sun. It can give you natural protection to your skin.
Home remedies to protect from sun rays
Sun rays are very harmful for skin. Sun rays can damage the skin cells and can also lead to cancer. Therefore, it is important to protect your skin from the harmful sun rays. A few home remedies to prevent the damage from sun rays are given here:
- You can make a sun screen at your home. Apply orange peel on your skin before going out on your skin. It is rich in vitamin C and protects your skin from sun rays.
- Rub papaya peels or cucumber on your face before going out in the sun. Rubbing with cucumber covers your skin with a protective covering and protects from harmful sun rays.
- Always carry an umbrella when you go out in the sun. Wear hat that can also cover your face to protect yourself from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Keep your skin well hydrated. Drink more water to prevent the harmful effects produced by the harmful sun rays.