Buy Patanjali Neem Aloevera Face Wash – 60 gm
Benefits of Patanjali Neem Aloe Vera face wash
The most important benefit of using Neem Aloe Vera face wash is that it is made up of natural ingredients and produces no side effects on your skin.
- It restricts the growth of bacteria in your skin and gives quick relief from acne. It stops the multiplication of bacteria to prevent scar formation.
- It supplies natural nutrients to your skin and makes your skin look healthy and glowing. You can get youthful skin by using this face wash regularly.
- It also helps in removing the signs of ageing. It nourishes your skin with natural ingredients and makes your skin look bright and shiny.
- It helps to remove scars from your skin and your skin can look clean and fresh. You can get natural looking make up by using this face wash before application of any make up on your face.
- It reaches to the deeper layers of your skin and opens the clogged pores to make your skin healthy. It helps your skin cells to breathe properly so that they can retain the required moisture.
Home remedies for acne
People suffering from acne may use home remedies to get rid of acne naturally. Home remedies make your skin glow and healthy. Home remedies for acne are easily available and may be used anytime. Effective and easy to use home remedies are:
- Take some fresh grapes and peel them off. Mesh the pulp evenly and apply it all over the face. Leave it for half an hour and then wash with cold water to get clean and clear skin.
- Take one cucumber and one cup oatmeal. Blend them together in a grinder to form a paste. Add one teaspoon of yoghurt to this paste and apply it on your face. Leave for half an hour and then rise with fresh water.
- Take one cucumber and mash it properly. Strain the water and add one teaspoon of sugar to it. Apply this paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
- Take two table spoon of honey and add one table spoon of lemon juice. Mix it well to form a thick paste. Apply it all over the face. Leave it for half an hour and wash with lukewarm water to remove the dryness of your skin. It gives a natural glow to your face.
- Take one teaspoon of brewer’s yeast and add two teaspoon of plain yoghurt. Mix it well and apply it on the acne. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and rinse with cold water. It opens your pores and gives you healthy looking skin.
- Take two teaspoons of oatmeal and add one teaspoon baking soda. Add more water to form a thick paste. Apply it gently all over the face. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with water afterwards to get excellent results.
- Turmeric is also an effective home remedy for acne. Turmeric is anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. You can make a mask by adding one teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of sandalwood. You can either add almond oil or yoghurt to make a paste. Apply it on your face and leave for 5-10 minutes. Rinse your face with water to get clean skin.
- Toothpaste is also an effective remedy to get rid of acne. You can apply toothpaste on acne before going to sleep. It reduces the swelling and also prevents the growth of new acne on your face.