Benefits of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Oil
Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil has many benefits. The main benefit of using this hair oil is that it is a combination of natural ingredients and does not contain any harmful chemical substance that may produce side effects.
- Another benefit of Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil is that it is suitable for people of all ages. It may be used for nourishing hair roots.
- It helps to prevent dandruff and also stops hair falling out immediately. You should use this oil regularly to get quick results.
- You can prevent early greying of hair by using this hair oil. It removes the dryness of the scalp by reaching to the deeper roots of the hair.
- It is wonderful hair oil that is made up of natural herbs and supply essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals to your hair.
- Regular massage with Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil also gives relief from headache. It supplies your head with proper blood circulation and prevents recurrent attacks of headache.
- It is also an excellent treatment for hair problems such as eczema and itching of the scalp that is mainly produced due to dryness of the scalp. You can easily stop hair fall by using Patanjali Kesh Kanti oil every day.
How to prevent dandruff?
Dandruff is a common skin problem that may produce hair fall. There are different causes of dandruff. The most common cause of dandruff is dryness of the scalp. When scalp loses moisture and there is complete dryness, it may lead to dandruff. People who do not massage their hair properly may also suffer from dandruff. There are large numbers of hair products in the market to get rid of dandruff. Many products also contain chemical substances that may damage the hair roots and cause other hair problems. Home remedies are useful to prevent dandruff. Home remedies are safe and may be used regularly to get rid of dandruff. Some effective home remedies to get rid of dandruff are:
- Take half cup of mustard oil and add two teaspoons of lemon juice. Mix them together and massage your scalp slowly with fingers. Leave it for 15 minutes and cover your head with warm towel. Wash your hair with mild and natural shampoo. This is a great home remedy for dandruff. You can use it regularly to get rid of dandruff naturally.
- Take some coconut oil and add mix with almond oil. Massage your hair with this mixture. It is a wonderful nourishing hair fall remedy. It prevents hair fall as it supplies proper nutrients to your hair.
- Take half cup of curd and add one or teaspoon of lemon juice. Mix it well and apply it all over your head. Leave it for 15 minutes and then wash your head.
- Make a paste using henna leaves and add some amla powder. Apply this mixture on your head. This nourishes your head naturally. Henna leaves also give natural colour to your hair. It is a very useful remedy to prevent hair fall.
- Take some amla powder and mix it with curd to form a paste. Apply it thoroughly on your head. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your head with warm water. It gives a natural shine to your hair.
- Take yellow part of an egg and mix some curd to form a solution. Massage your head with this mixture and leave it for 10 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water to get shining and beautiful hair. It is a natural and wonderful home remedy to prevent hair fall.
- You can also wash your hair with a mixture of milk and egg. This nourishes your hair naturally. Egg is a rich source of proteins that strengthens your hair and prevents hair fall. Eggs also help in natural growth of hair as they supply proteins for hair growth.
General tips to prevent dandruff and hair fall
You can also prevent dandruff and hair fall by following some natural tips. Some useful tips to prevent hair fall are:
- Do not comb your hair when wet. Wet hairs are weak and you may experience more hair fall if you comb wet hair.
- Avoid using harsh chemical substances for your hair. Harsh chemicals can damage your hair and cause hair fall and dandruff.
- Avoid making too many hairstyles as different hairstyling can cause hair fall. Hairstyling damage the roots and can produce hair fall.
- Eat healthy food to provide necessary nutrients to your hair. Eat more proteins in your food to make your hair strong and healthy.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they weaken the roots of hair and your hair will start falling quickly.