Buy Patanjali Coconut Oil – 210 ml
Out Of Stock
|1 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$14.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Reg. Shipping Free||$27.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Bottles+1 Bottles Free, Reg. Shipping Free||$64.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$32.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Pack, Trackable Shipping Free||$70.00||Free, Trackable|
Benefits of Patanjali Coconut oil
Patanjali Coconut oil is natural and beneficial hair oil that not only helps to prevent hair fall. It gives nutrients to your hair and support healthy growth of your hair.
- It supplies proper nutrients to your hair. Patanjali Coconut oil is very useful for the natural growth of hair. This consists of natural extracts of coconut.
- Patanjali Coconut oil also supplies natural ingredients that make your hair full and strong. It prevents excessive hair fall naturally.
- This is a wonderful hair fall solutions and you can apply it regularly to make your hair strong and healthy.
- This oil will stop hair fall naturally and will bring a natural shine to your hair. It makes your hair long and smooth.
- Coconut hair oil is also useful to prevent dandruff. It reaches to the deeper layers of the scalp and prevents dryness of scalp.
Home remedies for hair fall
Home remedies are very useful in preventing hair fall. Home remedies may be taken regularly to prevent hair fall. Home remedies are easily available at home and may be used regularly to prevent hair fall. Some useful home remedies to prevent hair fall are:
- Take dried amla powder and add it to water. Boil water for some time. Strain the mixture and wash your head with this water. Amla is rich in vitamins and minerals and supports natural growth of hair. Apply this remedy regularly to get long and thick hair.
- Take some henna leaves and grind them to make a paste by adding water. Add this paste to mustard oil and apply it all over the head. Henna gives natural colour to your hair. Mustard oil is also very useful to prevent hair fall and dryness of the scalp.
- Take some onion juice and add one teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply this mixture all over your head and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water to get thick black hair.
- Take some Patanjali coconut oil and add some lemon juice. Massage your head slowly by using fingers with this mixture. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash with warm water. It nourishes your head deeply and prevents hair fall.
- Add alfalfa juice to curd and apply it all over your head. Leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your head with warm water. It prevents hair fall and dandruff. This is a wonderful home remedy for all hair problems.
- Add one or teaspoon of mustard oil in curd. Mix it properly and apply the mixture all over your head. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your head with warm water. It is wonderful hair fall solution.
Important tips to prevent hair fall
You can prevent hair fall by taking some precautions. You have to make some changes in your diet and lifestyle to prevent hair fall. Some important changes that you can make to get strong and healthy hair are:
- Poor nutrition is one of the main reasons for hair fall. People who eat processed food and junk food may suffer from hair fall. One should eat a balanced diet to supply proper nutrients to all parts of the body.
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to prevent hair fall. Fruits are rich in antioxidants and help to nourish hair naturally to prevent hair fall.
- One should avoid using harsh chemicals on hair. Many people use gels and hair creams that contain harmful chemical substances. These substances damage the hair roots and causes more hair fall.
- One should regularly apply natural oil such as Patanjali coconut oil to nourish the hair naturally. Coconut hair oil helps to provide natural nutrients to hair that prevent hair fall.
- Proper sleep is necessary to remain away from stress. Stress causes hair fall. One should do meditation and yoga to fight with stress. Yoga therapy and meditation is useful to maintain overall good health of an individual.
- Avoid rubbing your head hard after washing your hair. Wet hairs are weak. Hard rubbing of hair when wet may cause hair fall.
- Do not wash your hair too frequently. Do not change your shampoos often. Use a natural shampoo to wash your hair.