Buy Patanjali Almond Hair Oil – 100 ml
Out Of Stock
|1 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$14.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Pack, Reg. Shipping Free||$27.95||Shipping Free|
|5 Pack +1 Pack Free, Reg. Shipping Free||$64.95||Shipping Free|
|2 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$40.00||Free, Trackable|
|5 Bottles, Trackable Shipping Free||$75.00||Free, Trackable|
Benefits of Patanjali Almond Kesh Tail
There are many benefits of using Patanjali Almond Kesh Tail. The first and the most important benefit is that it is made up of natural ingredients that supply proper nutrients to your hair.
- Your hair becomes thick, long and strong. It increases the strength of your hair by giving proper nutrients to the roots of your
- It prevents hair fall and other hair problems such as dandruff and greying of hair by supplying the necessary nutrients to your hair.
- If you really want to make your hair shine and want to improve the texture of your hair, use this hair oil on a regular basis to make your hair strong.
- It helps in increasing the length of your hair and also makes them strong naturally. You will note down a difference in the length of your hair after using this hair oil regularly.
- People of all ages can use this hair oil to prevent hair fall. It is made up of safe and natural ingredients that do not produce any side effects.
Hair fall is a common hair problem and people of all ages may suffer from this problem. People search for the best products in the market to stop hair fall. Different types of creams, gels, shampoos and hair oil are available in the market that claims to stop hair fall. Many products also produce side effects as they consist of harmful ingredients. It is important that one should use a product that is made up of natural ingredients only. Hair fall may occur due to different reasons in different individuals.
Causes of hair fall
There are different causes of hair fall. Some of the common causes of hair fall are:
Diet: Lack of proper nutrients in the diet may cause hair fall. Your hair shaft needs proper nutrients to become strong. Diet lacking in essential nutrients such as proteins may cause hair fall.
Pregnancy: Women lose more hair during pregnancy. It occurs due to change in hormones. An imbalance of the hormones causes excessive hair loss in women during pregnancy.
Cosmetics: Men and women use different types of hair creams, lotions, shampoos, etc. for their hair that contain harmful ingredients. These ingredients are chemical in nature and can weaken the strength of hair which causes excessive hair loss.
Hair styling: Women love hair styling. Women who engage in doing different types of hair styling may suffer from hair loss problem. Excessive hair styling weakens the strength of hair and can cause hair loss.
Skin diseases: Many skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis of the scalp may be responsible for producing excessive hair fall in some individuals.
Use of medications: Many people take a lot of prescription remedies for the treatment of various health problems. These medications may produce hair fall. Chemotherapeutic drugs may produce quick hair fall.
How to stop hair fall?
Home remedies are very effective and useful to prevent hair fall. Home remedies may be used on a regular basis to stop hair fall. One may also follow some important guidelines to prevent hair fall. Some important home remedies and tips are given below that may help to prevent hair fall:
- Amla and reetha are very good home remedies for hair fall. Take dried Amla and Reetha in equal quantity and grind them together. Always make a paste of this powder by adding some water to apply on your scalp before washing your hair. Keep it at least for half an hour and then wash your hair.
- Apply curd on your head and leave it for half an hour before washing your hair. Curd supplies proper nutrients to your hair and prevents hair fall.
- Take an egg and mix with amla powder and apply it all over the head. Leave it for 10 minutes. Wash your hair with warm water and cover your head with a warm towel. It is a wonderful home remedy for dandruff and hair problems.
- Eat proper foods to supply proper nutrients to your hair. Proteins are essential for hair growth. Eat lots of proteins to get long and healthy hair.
- Avoid using shampoos and oils that contain harsh chemicals. Always use a natural hair oil and shampoo to stop hair fall.
- Avoid eating junk food and processed food. These foods do not supply any nutrients to your hair. Eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables to make your hair long and strong.
- Avoid stress by doing yoga and meditation. Stress is also an important cause of hair fall. One should remain relaxed and calm to prevent hair fall.
- Women should avoid doing excessive hair styling to prevent hair fall.