Causes of migraines
Migraine may be produced due to different causes. Some of the important causes of migraines are:
- Migraine headaches are produced due to insufficient supply of blood to the brain. Lack of proper nutrition can cause headache.
- Excessive exposure to bright light can also produce headache. Many people who remain under the exposure of loud noises may also suffer from recurrent attacks of headache.
- Excessive stress and physical work can also produce recurrent attacks of migraine headache. People who remain under continuous mental stress may complain of headache.
- Improper sleep is also responsible for producing headache. People who do not take proper sleep at night may complain of headache in the morning.
- Excessive smoke in the environment can also produce headache. Smoke reduced the supply of oxygen to the brain that may produce nausea and vomiting.
- Women suffer from migraine headache during menstruation or menopause. There is a hormonal change that can trigger up the attacks of headache in women.
- Excessive intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking also reduces the supply of oxygen to the brain that can produce headache.
Buy Package for Migraine or Headache
Home remedies for migraines
There are many useful home remedies that may be used regularly to get rid of recurrent headache attacks. People who suffer from migraine headache can take these home remedies regularly. Home remedies are safe and do not produce any side effects. Some useful home remedies for migraines are:
Massage your head regularly with coconut oil. Regular massage increases the supply of blood and also increases proper circulation of blood to all the parts of the brain.
One should eat fruits such as papaya, apple, grapes, etc. to supply proper nutrients to all parts of the body. It will help to recover from recurrent headache attacks.
Khas-khas is an important home remedy to get rid of migraine attacks. Take one teaspoon of powdered khas-khas and mix it in a glass of hot milk. Drink it every day to get rid of recurrent attacks of migraine.