Buy M2-Tone Tablets 1 Pack = 30 Tablets
M2 Tone helps in the permanent cure of the menstrual pain experienced by many women during those five days. It helps to control the abnormal and excessive bleeding. It also helps to prevent any nausea, vomiting, breast tenderness and headache experienced during menstruation by some women. The most important benefit of M2 Tone is that it is completely safe and has no unwanted side effects. It is a very good remedy for women as it acts as a best tonic for maintaining reproductive health.
Benefits of M2 tone
- M2 tone is a useful product for all types of menstrual disorders such as amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, menorrhagia and metrorrhagia. This herbal remedy balances the hormones and provides relief from all types of menstrual disorders.
- It is an excellent natural remedy recommended for polycystic ovarian disease. It helps in dissolving the cysts naturally.
- It is an herbal solution for women who suffer from irregular menstruation. It brings normal uterine activity and stimulates the glands to produce normal hormones.
- M2 tone helps to give relief from menstrual period symptoms such as menstrual pain. It gives quick relief from pain, nausea and anxiety that is associated with menstrual disorders.
- It is a natural remedy for scanty menstrual flow and helps in the treatment of infertility. This remedy gives natural treatment for all types of reproductive health problems.
- It is an herbal remedy that provides nutrition to the reproductive parts of the female and help in regulation of normal reproductive functions.
- It consists of natural remedies for PMS. Regular intake of this remedy does not produce any side effects on other parts of the body and help in regular functioning of the reproductive parts.
- It is a natural tonic for female health as it helps to stimulate the uterus for normal functioning. It helps in the production of normal functions.
- It is an excellent remedy that gives natural menstrual cramp relief in young girls who suffer from menstrual problems due to any cause. It helps in the treatment of underlying cause and gives best results when taken regularly.
- It is the best product for different menstrual disorders, any uterine bleeding, secondary amenorrhea, excessive white discharge from the vagina that causes itching and irritation of the vagina.
- Since this product helps in correcting the hormonal balance, it also helps in restoring the associated problems like acne, unwanted growth of hair, obesity and mood disorders.
Ingredients of M2 tone
M2 Tone is a natural herbal product and it is made up of natural ingredients. The important ingredients of M2 Tone are:
Kasisa Bhasma: It helps to get rid of her menstrual difficulties without any side effects. It can be taken even during the periods. It provides menstrual cramps relief.
Ashwagandha: This is a natural herbal product that helps to get rid of menstrual pain and menstrual period symptoms.
Shatavari: This is an herbal tonic for women and helps to regulate the functioning of female organs. It provides relief from menstrual disorders and PMS.
Nardostachys Jatamansi: This herbal ingredient helps to give relief from scanty menstrual flow. It helps to normalize period cycle problems and there are no side effects.
Cedrus Deodara: This natural product helps to give quick relief from pain, nausea and vomiting that may occur in many women during menstruation.
Lodhra: This is a natural substance that helps to regulate flow of menstrual blood in women. It gives relief from menstrual pain quickly.
Mesua Ferra: It provides energy to the body cells and gives relief from pain and weakness that may occur in women due to loss of blood from the body during menstruation.
Ashoka: It is a natural herb that has been used traditionally for the treatment of menstrual problems in women. It gives relief from menstrual pain and also helps to get rid of PMS.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take 1-2 tablets two times a day after meals for minimum 3 cycles.
Menstrual problems in women
When a female enters her reproductive age, her body undergoes some changes as reproductive hormones are produced and menstruation cycle begins. It occurs every month after 28 days. Many discomforts are associated with it. Some women experience fewer problems as compare to other. Women who have to experience more discomfort are really in a great suffering. Different menstrual problems experienced by women are amenorrhea (absence of menstrual cycles), dysmenorrhea (painful menstrual cycles) and menorrhagia (heavy menses). Any irregularity in the menstruation can affect the life and can create further complications if not treated on time.
Causes of menstrual problems
There are many causes that lead to menstrual irregularities include excessive exercising, poor diet, malnourishment, use of drugs, smoking, alcohol etc.
- Some women also experience menstrual irregularities during nursing.
- Diet plays a very important role in regulating the function of the different body organs. Women should eat a well balanced diet for the proper functioning of the reproductive organs.
- Many women suffer from other reproductive health problems such as PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease), uterine polyps, uterine cysts, etc.
- Excessive exercise can cause hormonal imbalance in women and may lead to menstrual problems.
- Women who drink alcohol or smoke may also have to suffer from different menstrual problems. Alcohol drinking and smoking also causes infertility in women.
- Many women suffering from other health problems such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, and high blood pressure, may have irregular menstruation.
- Some women may have menstrual problems after the childbirth due to hormonal imbalance. It may be a temporary problem.
Symptoms of Menstrual problems
Women suffer from different menstrual period symptoms. Symptoms may vary depending upon the problem. Important symptoms are:
- Menstrual cramps are very common in young girls and married women. Many women experience cramps, in abdomen, back and legs during periods.
- Nausea and vomiting may occur due to excessive pain in the abdomen.
- Many women feel weak and tired due to excessive bleeding during the periods.
- Loss of appetite may occur due to menstrual pain in abdomen and back.
- Women become irritable and sad during periods. Rapid mood changes may occur in many women due to hormonal imbalance.
- Loss of sleep is also a common symptom that may occur due to excessive bleeding or menstrual pain.
Prevention of menstrual period symptoms
Women suffering from period problems can prevent their symptoms by taking a few precautions. Important tips are given here that may help to prevent menstrual period symptoms:
- Women should do mild to moderate exercise and should avoid doing heavy and excessive exercise during periods.
- Women should eat a well balanced diet including all the nutrients for stimulating the functions of the body organs.
- Avoid taking birth control pills or any other hormonal pills for preventing menstrual difficulties.
- Avoid stress by doing meditation or yoga. Stress is an important cause of menstrual problems in women.
- Avoid alcohol drinking and smoking to get rid of menstrual problems.
Home remedies for menstrual pain
There are many home remedies for menstrual pain that can reduce the period symptoms and can provide menstrual cramp relief. Important home remedies are:
- Hot water bottle is the best solution to get menstrual cramp relief. Keep a hot water bottle around the abdomen and back. It provides quick relief from menstrual pain.
- Pomegranate is also an excellent home remedy for menstrual pain. Drink a glass of pomegranate juice or eat one pomegranate for a month to get rid of PMS.
- Take a small piece of ginger and grate it. Add it to a cup of water and boil it. Strain the mixture and drink it two or three times in a day to get relief from menstrual pain.
- Take a few basil leaves and boil it in a cup of water. You can also add one teaspoon of honey and lemon juice. Drink it daily to get rid of menstrual pain.
- Add half a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one teaspoon of honey to a glass of warm water and drink it during the periods. It provides relief from menstrual cramps.
- Drink a glass of carrot juice during menstruation. It not only gives menstrual cramps relief but also helps to regulate the periods.