People suffering from white spot on skin can also try the home remedies for Leucoderma. Home remedies are safe and natural and provides excellent treatment for white spots on skin. Important home remedies are:
- Add one teaspoon of mustard oil to two teaspoons of turmeric powder and form a paste. Apply it regularly on the affected areas and leave it for about 15 minutes. Use this home remedy two or three times everyday to see quick results.
- Make powder by grinding groundnut. Now add water to this powder to form paste. Apply it on the white spots on skin and leave it for 10- minutes. Apply it three or four times in a day to see quick results.
- Grind radish seeds and make powder. Add a few drops of vinegar to make paste. Spread this paste on the white spots. Leave it for sometime so that it gets dry and rinse with clean water.
- Apply juice of goose fruit on the affected parts and leave it for a few minutes. Rinse with water to get quick results.
- Alfalfa juice is a very good home remedy for leucoderma. It boosts up the immune system and prevents discoloration of the skin.
- Grind dried pomegranate leaves and make powder. Add one teaspoon of water to two teaspoon of powder and make paste. Apply it two or three times every day and get quick results.
- Basil leaves also help to prevent discoloration of the skin. Grind a few basil leaves by adding water and form paste. Apply it on the white areas of skin and see natural color of the skin in a few days.
Buy Package For Fibroid Uterus (Leucod)
Leucoderma is a condition in which there is white discoloration of the skin. Skin loses its natural color due to less secretion of melanin hormone. Melanin gives natural color to our skin. Less secretion causes discoloration of the skin. It may start as a small spot and may spread slowly to the other parts of the body. It may occur at any part of the skin. It may occur at any age. It is considered as an autoimmune disorder. People say that there is no cure for it and search treatment for white spots on skin.
What are the symptoms of Leucoderma?
There are many symptoms that are present along with white spots on skin. Important symptoms that may occur with white spots are:
- Premature graying of hair is an important symptom that may be present along with white spots.
- Hair fall may occur due to weak hair roots.
- Sometimes, itching may also occur on the white spots of skin.
- Anxiety and depression may be present due to unusual appearance of skin.
Causes of leucoderma
Leucoderma may occur due to different types of causes. Important causes of leucoderma or risk factors for occurrence of discoloration are:
- Recurrent gastric infections may cause white discoloration of the skin.
- Other inflammatory skin diseases may also cause white patches on the skin. It is important to distinguish between leucoderma and other inflammatory diseases.
- White patches may also occur due to fungal infection or deficiency of calcium. Therefore, one should visit a skin specialist for a definite diagnosis.
- Skin tattoos and stickers can also harm the skin pigment and can produce discoloration. Therefore, one should avoid skin tattoos.
Natural treatment for white spots on skin
Package of herbal remedies for leucoderma is a natural treatment for white spots on skin. People searching for how to get rid of white spots on skin should use the natural remedies in this package to get rid of white spots. All the remedies in this package are safe and may be used regularly to get the best results. Regular intake of these remedies provides long lasting results. The remedies in this package provide nourishment to the skin cells. These remedies stimulate the melanocytes to produce the required amount of melanin hormone. These remedies also provide healthy appearance to your skin. You can get natural skin color by taking these remedies on a regular basis. Important remedies in the package for leucoderma are:
1. Divya kayak alp vati: It is a natural herb that provides relief from the white spots of skin. It gives healthy appearance to your skin. It makes your skin healthy by supplying proper nutrients. It is an excellent natural remedy that stimulates the skin cells to produce melanin pigment. It provides natural colour to your skin.
2. Divya Gilloy sat: It is a well known herb that helps in the treatment of white spots on skin. It stimulates melanocytes to produce the melanin pigment. It also boosts up the immune system. It helps to remove white spots from the skin and gives natural colour to your skin.
3. Divya sudhha bakuchi churna: This is a natural remedy that provides quick relief from gastrointestinal diseases. It boosts up the immune system and helps to reduce skin discoloration. It gives natural colour to your skin.
4. Divya svitraghna lep: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for leucoderma. It helps to get rid of skin discoloration. It provides quick relief. It is a wonderful herbal remedy that produces no side effects. It may be taken regularly to get rid of leucoderma.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2 and 3 and divide into 90 equal parts. Take one part three times in a day. Take one part before breakfast, lunch and dinner. First convert Kayakalp vati in powder before mixing it with other remedies.
Make paste by adding medicine no. 4 with cow’s urine, juice of neem leaves or simple water. Apply this paste on the affected parts of the skin and leave it for half an hour. Apply it two or three times in a day to get quick results.