Many women suffer from irregular bleeding. They experience heavy bleeding during period. This causes discomfort and weakness in the body. Excessive menstrual bleeding causes anaemia in many girls. It should be treated on time to prevent complications. Herbal remedies are safe for irregular bleeding. Herbal remedies help to balance the hormones naturally. Natural herbs provide nourishment to the body and prevent weakness. Herbal remedies help in the treatment of heavy bleeding during period. Women suffering from excessive menstrual bleeding may take one of these herbal remedies or two or three together to prevent irregular bleeding. Some important and useful herbal remedies for the treatment of excessive menstrual bleeding are:
Buy Package For Irregular Bleeding
Divya Pravala pisthi: It is a wonderful remedy for the treatment of irregular bleeding. It helps to balance the hormones and prevent excessive bleeding during menstruation. It provides nutrition to all body parts and prevents complications. It provides quick relief from anaemia and other symptoms that may arise due to heavy menstrual bleeding.
Divya Kaharava pisti: It is an excellent herbal remedy for abnormal bleeding in women. It is useful for heavy bleeding that may occur due to any cause. It helps in treating the underlying cause of the problem and helps to get rid of the problem naturally. It is a safe remedy and does not produce any side effects if it is taken for a prolonged period of time.
Divya Amrita Sattava: It is recommended for women who suffer from heavy bleeding during period. There are different causes and it is important to determine the cause of heavy bleeding. But, this herbal remedy is one of the best remedies for the treatment of heavy bleeding.
Divya Mukta moti pisti: It is a useful remedy that increases the strength of reproductive organs in women. It also helps in balancing the hormones and provides relief from cramps and other symptoms that may occur during menstruation. It is useful for women who feel weak and tired during menstruation.
Divya Vasantakusumakara ras: It helps in normal functioning of the reproductive organs in the women. It is a natural remedy and does not produce any side effects. It may be taken regularly for the treatment of any menstrual disorders in women. It gives strength to the organs and helps in normal functioning.
Divya Stri Rasayana vati: It is a useful and preventive remedy for menstrual disorders. It is an excellent remedy for heavy bleeding in women. It helps to control the flow of blood naturally by balancing the hormones.
There are different types of menstrual problems in women. Many women experience irregular bleeding or heavy bleeding during menstruation. Heavy bleeding may occur due to different causes. It is important to know the cause before taking any treatment. Heavy bleeding can also produce complications such as anaemia, tiredness, lethargy, weakness, fever, etc. Normal menstruation cycle remains for 4-5 days but in some women it may continue for a longer period of time. The main cause of heavy bleeding is hormonal imbalance. One should consult a physician to determine the right cause and to get the right treatment.
Causes of excessive menstrual bleeding
Excessive menstrual bleeding may be caused by different causes. Some important causes of heavy bleeding during periods in women are:
- The main cause of heavy bleeding is hormonal imbalance. It may occur during menopausal age and women may experience very heavy bleeding for few days during menstrual periods.
- Uterine fibroids can produce excessive bleeding during periods.
- Some women take blood thinning medicines due to heart problems. These remedies can produce a side effect and can lead to heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- Intrauterine devices and birth control pills can produce excessive bleeding in women due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Inflammatory diseases such as PID, vaginitis, cervicitis may increase the flow of blood in some women and can cause heavy bleeding.
When a woman suffers from increased bleeding during periods, it is called as menorrhagia. Bleeding may last for several days.
- Anaemia may occur in women who suffer from heavy bleeding during menstruation.
- There is weakness and tiredness all over the body.
- Headache and vertigo may occur due to excessive loss of blood from the body.
- Pain in the back and legs is common in women who suffer from heavy bleeding.
- Women become irritable and sensitive due to excessive loss of blood from the body.
- Eyes become pale and there is yellow discoloration of the face.
Tips to prevent menorrhagia
Women suffering from heavy bleeding may take certain precautions to prevent excessive bleeding. Some useful tips for living a healthy life are:
- Young girls should not do dieting. Girls and women who do dieting may suffer from menstrual disorders. They should eat a well balanced and nutritious diet to prevent menstrual disorders.
- Stress should be avoided as stress can also lead to imbalance of the hormones and can produce menstrual disorders in women.
- Soak a handful of fenugreek seeds in water and keep it overnight. Strain the water in the morning and drink it every day to get rid of heavy bleeding.
- Women who drink alcohol should avoid it to get rid of menstrual problems. Alcohol imbalances the hormones and can create problems in menstruation.
- Take few almonds and soak them overnight. In the morning, peel off the skin and grind them to make a paste. Take two three leaves of bael and mix it with the paste.
Add one teaspoon of honey and eat it every day to get rid of heavy bleeding.
- Take one teaspoon of juice of mashed potatoes and mix it with sugar. Take this three times in a day for four to five days to get rid of excessive bleeding.
- Boil some seeds of coriander in a glass of water. Boil till the water remains half and add one teaspoon of sugar. Sip it like tea to get relief from excessive bleeding.
- Boil few pieces of ginger in a glass of water to make an infusion. Add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it slowly to stop the flow of blood.