- Brown rice promotes regular ovulation and helps to get rid of fertility problems in women. Researchers have found that regular intake of brown rice helps to prevent infertility problems. Brown rice is also rich in folic acid and helps to prevent neural tube defects.
- Women who are trying to get pregnant should avoid drinking skim milk. Whole milk is a better option to attain quick pregnancy. Whole milk improves the health of reproductive organs. Yoghurt, cottage cheese and full fat ice cream can also promote fertility in women.
- Olive oil is also a very useful home remedy for infertility natural cure. It improves body’s sensitivity to insulin and promotes normal conception.
- Broccoli is also a useful home remedy to get rid of infertility problems. It is rich in vitamin C and helps to boost up fertility in women. It also improves the quality of sperms in men.
- Oysters are very useful for those women who are trying to get pregnant. It is a rich source of zinc and promotes healthy pregnancy in women.
- Eggs play an important role in enhancing the immunity and fertility in women. It is rich in carotenoids and anti-oxidants and boost up fertility in women.
- Black berry fruit is also a useful home remedy for increasing fertility in women. Put about 20gms of fresh black berry in 250 ml of water and allow to steep. Take this infusion everyday with two teaspoons of honey.
- Avocado is a natural fruit that boosts up fertility. It consists of folic acid, mono saturated fats and enzymes that improve fertility in women.
Infertility is a state when a female is not able to conceive for a complete one year after living in good physical relationships with her husband. Women suffering from infertility are not able to conceive even after doing regular sexual intercourse for one year. In some women, conception occurs but she is unable to carry on the pregnancy to full term. Miscarriage may occur due to a variety of reasons. Either male or female or both can contribute for infertility. There are different reasons for infertility:
Risk factors for infertility in women
There are many women who are at risk of developing infertility. Important risk factors that can lead to infertile in women are:
- Age plays an important role. Women who try to get pregnant later in life are at a greater risk of failure of attaining pregnancy. It occurs due to imbalance of hormones and various other reasons.
- Smoking increases the risk of infertility. Women who smoke may suffer from fertility problems.
- Alcohol consumption also affects the fertility in women. Women who consume alcohol on a regular basis may not produce healthy eggs for fertilization.
- Obesity is also an important risk factor that increases fertility problems in women. Obese women may have difficulty in conception.
- Other chronic health problems such as diabetes, asthma, also reduce the immunity of the body and there are fewer chances for such women to become pregnant.
- Stress is also an important factor that can produce infertility over a period of time. Women who remain under constant mental stress may also suffer from fertility problems.
- Sexually transmitted diseases also increase the risk of infertility. Women suffering from STD’s may fail to conceive.
- Diseases of the uterus or fallopian tubes also produce infertility. It may occur due to uterine polyps, cancer, blockage of fallopian tubes, etc.
- Endometriosis is also an important cause of infertility in women.
How to cure infertility?
People search the web to know how to cure infertility. There are many natural remedies that help to cure infertility. Women want to know how to increase fertility naturally. Package for infertility is an ideal combination of herbal remedies that stimulate ovaries to produce healthy ovum. All the remedies in this package are safe and naturally. This is a safe method of increasing fertility in women. Some of the important herbal remedies found in this package are:
1. Divya putrajivaka beej: It is said to be an effective remedy for the treatment of infertility in women. It stimulates the ovaries and prepares the fallopian tubes to receive the fertilized egg. It also increases the strength of uterus to hold the fertilized egg and baby at a later stage.
2. Divya stri rasayana vati: It is a natural tonic for women. It provides nutrients to the women and helps in natural treatment. It reduces the risk factors and stimulates ovaries to produce healthy eggs. It helps in quick fertilization of an egg with the sperms. It also balances the hormones and regulates normal functioning of the female reproductive organs.
3. Divya Chandra prabha vati: This natural remedy can be taken regularly to prevent infertility in women. It is a wonderful remedy to get rid of infertility. It makes the environment healthy inside the womb for proper growth of a foetus.
4. Divya Rajah Pravartani vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that supplies proper nutrition to the reproductive organs in women. It produces a healthy and normal egg on time. It also balances the hormones and help to get rid of infertility.
Buy Package for Infertility
Dosage and mode of administration
- It is advised to make find powder of medicine no. 1 and 2. Take one teaspoon of both two times in a day before meals with cow’s milk.
- Take two-two tablets from medicine no 3 and 4, half an hour after breakfast and dinner with water.
- Take one tablet of medicine no 5, half an hour after meals, three times in a day.