Eczema: There are basically two types of eczema, one is dry and other is wet. In dry eczema, skin becomes red and there is lot of itching. In wet eczema there is watery discharge from the skin lesions. Discharge may produce burning and itching of the s
What are the symptoms of skin problems?
There are different types of skin problems and each skin problem has distinct signs and symptoms that help in the proper diagnosis. Some common skin problems that affect people include eczema, acne, psoriasis, pimples, dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
Psoriasis: It is also a chronic skin problem that causes redness and itching of the skin. There are white flakes of the skin that come out with itching. It may occur on different body parts. Some people also suffer from psoriasis of the head due to excessive dryness of the head and presence of the dandruff.
Acne: Acne is a common skin problem that mainly occurs at the puberty. Boys and girls are equally affected. The main reason for acne is hormonal imbalance that may occur during puberty. In some people it may occur due to impure blood. Divya Kayakalp vati helps in the purification of the blood.
Pimples: When acne becomes chronic and there is pus formation, these are known as pimples. These may leave bad scars on the skin. There is emission of yellow pus from the pimples and there is extreme pain and redness of the skin.
Dermatitis: Dermatitis is called as inflammation of the skin. There is no specific reason for it. Dermatitis may happen in any region of the skin and there is lot of redness, burning and itching of the skin.
Urticaria: In urticaria there is formation of round dark and raised edges of the skin. There is excessive burning and redness of the skin. Generally urticaria is also called as hives.
Herbal remedies for skin problems
Divya Kayakalp vati is an excellent herbal remedy used for the purification of blood and treatment of all types of skin problems. Regular intake of Divya Kayakalp vati helps in cleansing the blood from toxic substances and gives relief from skin problems.
The natural herbal ingredients found in Divya kayakalp vati include Aloe Vera, tulsi extracts, amla, chandan powder, turmeric, neem extracts, picorohiza kurroa, etc. All these herbs are wonderful solution for different types of skin problems.
Divya Kayakalp vati is a natural solution for all types of skin problems as it consists of natural herbal ingredients that provide natural glow to the skin.
Home remedies for skin problems:
There are many effective home remedies for skin problems. You may prepare these remedies at your home for the treatment of different skin problems. Some common home remedies for skin are given has under:
- Turmeric paste: Turmeric is a natural remedy for getting rid of age spots. Women or men suffering from sun burns, blemishes or age spots may apply turmeric paste on the skin. You can prepare a paste by adding rose water to the turmeric powder. It will not only give glow to your skin but also helps in treating the inflammatory skin diseases such as acne and pimples.
- Take some lemon juice and mix it with rose water. Apply it over the face every day to get a clean and glowing skin. It helps in removing the sun burns and dark anti-aging spots from the skin.
- You can make a paste by adding curd and turmeric. It is also a good home remedy for all types of skin problems. Apply it smoothly all over the affected parts of the skin to get quick relief.
- If you have dandruff, you can add lemon juice in mustard oil and do the massage all over the head. Keep it for some time and then wash hair with shampoo. It will give you quick relief from dandruff.
Prevention of skin problems
- To prevent inflammation of the skin, it is necessary to drink adequate amount of water. Water helps in the detoxification of the blood. It helps in the removal of waste materials from the blood and prevents formation of acne and pimples.
- Eat a well balanced diet. Avoid eating fried foods and spicy food. Young girls and boys who eat too much junk food also suffer from acne and pimples.
- Try to add more fruits in your diet because fruits are rich in necessary vitamins and minerals that provide glow to the skin. Fruits such as papaya, apples, banana helps in maintaining healthy skin.
- Exercise also helps in maintaining healthy skin. Yoga exercise helps to remain fit and healthy.
- Stress is an important reason for aggravation of skin problems. Try to avoid mental and physical stress and give some time for doing meditation to relieve stress.