Home remedies for infertility
There are many useful home remedies for infertility. Home remedies are available easily and help to get rid of infertility without producing any adverse effects. Important home remedies for infertility are:
- Take a glass of warm milk and add a pinch of saffron in it and drink it daily. It helps to increase sperm motility and sperm count.
- Take some carrots and chop them. Put the chopped carrots in half boiled eggs and also put one teaspoon of honey. Mix it properly and consume it daily to increase the sperm count naturally.
- Take a glass of warm milk and add powder of ladyfinger roots. Also add one teaspoon of mishri and takes this mixture everyday to boost up sexual stamina.
- Diet also helps to prevent infertility. Men and women should eat healthy diet including all the nutrients to get rid of infertility.
- Mild exercise increases stamina of the muscles and helps to get rid of weakness. Men and women should do regular exercise to boost up energy and stamina.
- Women suffering from menstrual problems should consult a physician for the right diagnosis. It is important to diagnose the problem at an early stage to prevent infertility.
- Men and women should avoid unusual sexual practices. Masturbation in men reduces fertility as it can give rise of other sexual dysfunction such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunctions.
Buy Package for Infertility (Olg)
Oligospermia is a condition when sperm count is low. It is one of the important reasons for infertility in men. The number of sperms released after every ejaculation is not sufficient to cause pregnancy in women. There are a wide variety of causes that can lead to low sperm count. If a woman fails to bear a child after successful completion of one year having regular sexual activity with her partner, it is important to consult the physician. Both partners should consult and tests should be done to find out the cause of infertility. Failure of a woman to get pregnant can be due to male partner or some problem in woman herself.
In men oligospermia is one of the main causes that reduce the number of sperms and produce problems in fertilization. There are many other genital disorders that can also lead to fertility problems in men and women. It is important to find the right treatment for infertility. People searching for how to improve sperm motility should try natural herbs for infertility. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to improve fertility in men and women.
Herbs for infertility
Natural herbs found in this package are:
1. Divya Yauvanamrit Vati: It is one of the best herbal remedy for increasing sperm count. It helps to enhance the sperm count naturally. It stimulates testes for producing sufficient amount of testosterone hormone and excellent quality of sperms. It does not produce any side effects. It helps to improve fertility in men.
2. Divya Chandraprabha Vati: It is also a natural herbal remedy for getting rid of low sperm count. It is an herbal tonic for improving fertility in men. It supports the normal functioning of genital organs in men and prevents infertility. It nourishes the testes and help in producing healthy sperms.
3. Divya Shilajeet Shudhh: It is believed to be a natural remedy to improve sperm motility and number. This helps to increase sperm number naturally. It also improves the quality of sperms. It is a wonderful natural remedy for loss of libido in men. It increases stamina and strength of muscles. It helps to get rid of fatigue and improves sperm count naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take two- two tablets from medicine no. 1 and 2, two times in a day, with milk after the meals.
Mix one or two drops of medicine no. 3 with a glass of warm milk and take it two times in a day after meals.
Causes of oligospermia
Low sperm count or oligospermia may be caused by a number of causes. Important causes of low sperm count or oligospermia are:
- Injury to the testicals can restrict the flow of sperms. Thus, improper flow of sperms can cause oligospermia.
- Scarring of testes due to some kind of surgery can also reduce the production of sperms.
- Recurrent infection and inflammation of the testes produce low sperm count and can lead to infertility in men.
- Sexually transmitted diseases are also responsible for producing infertility and low sperm count in men.
- Varicocele is also a cause of oligospermia in men.
- Hormonal imbalance also leads to low production of sperms in men. Low levels of testosterone can produce low sperm count.
- Stress, obesity and regular intake of complementary medicines can produce oligospermia in men.
- Regular intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking produce many toxins in the body that can harm the normal functioning of sexual organs and can lead to different types of sexual disorders in men.
- Hot baths also create low sperms. Men taking frequent hot baths can also suffer from low sperm count.
Symptoms of oligospermia
The most important symptom of low sperm count is infertility. Men having low sperm count are not able to make a woman pregnant. It can also lead to pain in the testes. Some unusual discharge may occur from the genitals due to infection.