Women can control heavy periods by taking home remedies. These provide natural treatment for menorrhagia. Home remedies for heavy periods are safe and can be taken regularly. Important home remedies to control heavy bleeding are:
- Prepare an infusion by putting a few pieces of ginger in a glass of water. You can also add honey to it. It gives good relief from heavy menstrual flow. It stops bleeding and gives relief from pain. It can be taken three to four times in a day after meals.
- Prepare tea by adding a pinch of cinnamon powder and drink it two or three times in a day to stop heavy bleeding. It is an effective home remedy to stop heavy bleeding.
- Grind 3-4 teaspoons of mustard seeds to make powder. Add a pinch of this powder in a glass of hot milk and drink two times in a day to stop heavy bleeding.
- Boil two teaspoons of coriander seeds in two cups of water. When the water is reduces to half its original volume, allow it to cool. Take this decoction two or three times in a day to get rid of heavy bleeding.
- Cook banana flower and eat it with a bowl of curd to reduce the flow of blood. It immediately helps to control heavy bleeding and is a very good home remedy.
- Prepare a decoction by adding a few bamboo leaves to a glass of water and drink it two times in a day to get relief from heavy bleeding. It is a useful home remedy for all types of menstrual problems.
- Women suffering from menorrhagia and amenorrhea should consume a diet rich in vitamins and minerals. The diet should be rich in iron, calcium, and magnesium. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables for boosting up the immune system.
- Fenugreek seeds also provide quick relief from amenorrhea and menorrhagia. Prepare a decoction by adding one or two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in a glass of water and drink it every day to get relief from heavy bleeding and amenorrhea.
Amenorrhea and Menorrhagia
Women suffer from different kinds of menstrual problems. Amenorrhea and menorrhagia are common menstrual problems. When young girls or a woman in the reproductive age do not get menstrual periods on time, it is termed as amenorrhea. Amenorrhea may be caused due to low hemoglobin or iron content in the blood which is termed as anemia. It is the most common cause of amenorrhea in young girls. There are many other causes of amenorrhea such as loss of blood due to an accident, during pregnancy, hormonal imbalance, uterine diseases, etc. Women search for how to treat amenorrhea.
Menorrhagia is a condition when a woman experience heavy bleeding during menstruation. There is continuous bleeding that may last up to 10-15 days. It is very important to get the right treatment for menorrhagia as it can also lead to other medical health problems. The most important problem that may occur in women due to menorrhagia is anemia. Heavy bleeding can also cause weakness, tiredness, and loss of strength from the body.
Causes of amenorrhea
Amenorrhea may be caused by several causes such as women stop menstruating during pregnancy, imbalance of the hormones, stress, imbalanced diet, loss of blood due to an injury, diseases such as PCOS, cervical cancer and uterine polyps.
Causes of menorrhagia
Menorrhagia or heavy bleeding can also be caused by several reasons. Some of the important causes for menorrhagia include uterine fibroids, imbalance of the hormones, cancer of the uterus, taking blood thinning remedies, contraceptive pills and devices and inflammations of the genital organs.
Menorrhagia natural treatment
Package of herbal remedies for menorrhagia and amenorrhea is a combination of herbal remedies that provide quick relief from menorrhagia and amenorrhea. It is a suitable package of natural herbs that balances the female hormones and help to get rid of menstrual problems. The remedies in this package are natural and safe and may be taken regularly to get rid of any kind of menstrual problem. It is a wonderful combination of natural herbs that stimulate the reproductive organs in women and help to get rid of menstrual problems. The package for menorrhagia and amenorrhea consists of the following herbal remedies:
1. Divya Pravala pisthi: It is a unique herbal remedy for amenorrhea. It balances the hormones and help to get rid of all kinds of menstrual problems. It is a wonderful natural remedy that does not produce any adverse effects. It helps in the formation of red blood cells and helps to reduce anemia naturally.
2. Divya Kaharava pisti: It is a natural remedy that may be taken on a regular basis for the treatment of abnormal bleeding or heavy bleeding. It stops heavy menstrual flow and helps to get rid of heavy bleeding. It gives relief from weakness and debility. It increases appetite and helps to prevent amenorrhea.
3. Divya Amrita Sattava: This is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of heavy blood flow during menstruation. It also balances the hormones and increases haemoglobin. It helps to get rid of amenorrhea and weakness caused due to heavy bleeding.
4. Divya Mukta moti pisti: It is the best female tonic that helps to increase the muscular strength. It balances the female hormones and stimulates the normal functioning of female organs. It helps to get rid of adverse effects produced by the hormonal therapy. It stops heavy bleeding and gives relief from the symptoms of menorrhagia and amenorrhea.
5. Divya Vasantakusumakara ras: It is an effective remedy that prevents menstrual problems in women. It helps to get rid of menorrhagia naturally. It balances the hormones and can be taken regularly to prevent negative effects.
6. Divya Stri Rasayana vati: It is believed to be a great remedy for menstrual disorders. It is believed to be one of the best remedy for balancing female hormones. It helps in reducing stress and other symptoms of anxiety. It balances the minerals and vitamins.
Buy Package for Menorrhagia
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 together and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening with water or honey before meals.
Take two tablets of medicine no 6, two times in a day after meals with water or milk.