Coronary artery disease is the most common heart problem. It may occur at any age but is most commonly seen in older people. Men and women are both prone to suffer from this heart problem. There is narrowing and hardening of the arteries that supply blood to the heart. Heart pumps blood to all parts of the body but if blood supply to the heart reduces it also affects the functioning of all other body parts. This problem may occur due to the deposition of fatty tissues in the coronary arteries. Deposition of fatty tissue leads to narrowing of arteries and reduced supply of blood to the heart. When supply of blood to the heart reduces, it causes pain in the region of heart. Coronary artery disease is one of the main reasons for high blood pressure and ultimately it can lead to heart attack.
Causes of coronary artery disease
Coronary arteries are the main arteries that supply blood to the heart. When a person has increased levels of cholesterol in the blood, there is deposition of fats in the arteries of heart. Fat cells may combine with other substances to form a hard layer on the arteries known as plaque. Formation of plaque produces narrowing of the arteries and restriction to the flow of blood.
- Increased intake of fats can lead to the deposition of plaque in the arteries of heart. It is more commonly found in the members of the same family.
- People who do not exercise regularly may also suffer from heart disease.
- Increased intake of alcohol is also responsible for producing hypertension and heart diseases.
- People who take a lot of prescription remedies may also suffer from systemic diseases such as chronic heart problems.
Symptoms of coronary artery disease
People with coronary heart disease may have a variety of symptoms. The most important symptom is pain. There is a sharp pain in the heart region. It produces discomfort in the heart and patient may complain of heaviness in the chest. There is a tight feeling in the chest. Pain may extend to the other parts of the body such as in the arm and down the back. Other important symptoms that are present in the people suffering from coronary heart disease are:
- There is shortness of breath and patient may have difficulty in breathing normally
- Palpitation and irregular heart beat is a common symptom of coronary heart disease
- Nausea and dizziness in the head may be present. There is confusion of mind and patient is unable to think properly
- Body may become weak and tired and there is difficulty in standing
- Sweating may occur on the forehead and other parts of the body
- Blood pressure is increased as heart may have difficulty in pumping the blood
Buy Package for Coronary Artery Disease (Cor. Art)
Home remedies for heart disease
People suffering from heart disease can also use home remedies for heart disease to control the symptoms and for preventing the complications. Home remedies are safe and may be taken for a longer period of time to get quick relief.
- Amla is a wonderful home remedy for the treatment of heart diseases. One should eat an amla everyday to boost up immunity. You can also take one teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of water to reduce blood pressure.
- Avoid eating too much fats and switch to simple diet. Include more carbohydrates and fibres in the diet for optimum functioning of the heart.
- Papaya is also a wonderful fruit that regulates the functioning of the heart. Eat papaya everyday to reduce the formation of plaque.
- Cinnamon is believed to be one of the most important herbs that have been used since ages for the treatment of heart disease. Put a pinch of cinnamon powder in salad or tea everyday to reduce the formation of plaques.
Coronary heart disease treatment
Package of herbal remedies is one of the best coronary heart disease treatments. It consists of natural remedies that stimulate the normal functioning of the heart. It helps in removing the plaques from the arteries in a natural manner and helps in regular flow of blood. All the remedies in this package are natural and safe and may be taken regularly along with other prescription remedies. The herbs found in this package support the functioning of the heart. The herbal remedies found in this package are:
Divya moti pisti: It is a wonderful herbal remedy that supplies proper nutrition to the heart. It nourishes the heart and helps in normal functioning of heart muscles. It is a natural remedy and safe for long term treatment.
Divya Sangeyasada pisti: It is believed to be one of the best herbal remedies to dissolve the fatty depositions of the coronary arteries. It dilates the arteries and stimulates the flow of blood. It provides proper supply of blood to the heart and helps in the natural coronary heart disease treatment.
Divya akika pisti: This herbal remedy is a traditional herb that may be taken regularly to supply proper nutrition to the heart. It makes the muscles stronger and helps in effective pumping of blood to all parts of the body. It prevents the complications of heart diseases.
Divya Yogendra rasa: It is an excellent remedy for heart problems. It gives quick relief from pain and discomfort in the region of heart. It increases the supply of oxygen and blood to the heart and prevents the symptoms of heart disease. It also controls high blood pressure.
Srnga bhasma: This natural remedy may be taken regularly for the treatment of coronary heart disease. It removes the plaques from the arteries and helps in smooth functioning. It increases the flow of blood and may be used regularly without any side effects.
Divya Hrdayamrta: It is a special herbal remedy for the treatment of heart problems. It provides immediate relief from pain. It reduces blood pressure and also gives relief from tightness in the chest. It makes the muscles strong for effective pumping of blood to the heart.
Divya Arjuna Kvatha: It is an excellent coronary heart disease treatment because it provides nutrition to the layers of the heart. It makes the muscles strong and also helps in repair of damaged cells. It regulates the blood flow to the heart and gives relief from pain and discomfort.