Amenorrhoea is a condition in which women of reproductive age fail to get regular periods. Many women suffer from this problem due to different reasons. Amenorrhoea may occur due to low haemoglobin, multiple pregnancies, faulty or imbalanced diet, etc. amenorrhoea is of two types, primary amenorrhoea and secondary amenorrhoea. Primary amenorrhoea occurs in young girls in which menses do not appear till the age of fourteen due to deficiency of blood and secondary amenorrhoea is related to some other diseases. There are many amenorrhoea herbal treatment remedies which are safe and natural. Women try to use home remedies for amenorrhoea to get rid of their medical condition. Amenorrhoea is not a disease but it is a medical condition that can be easily cured. Menstrual disorders are mainly related with hormonal imbalance. The two main female hormones responsible for maintaining normal reproductive functions include estrogens and progesterone. These hormones get imbalanced in certain medical conditions such as weight gain, Poly cystic ovarian syndrome, multiple pregnancies, etc. some women also fail to get regular menstruation when they are nursing a child. During lactation also hormonal changes occur that leads to absence of menstruation. Amenorrhoea herbal treatment remedieshelp to balance these hormones naturally and help in the treatment of amenorrhoea symptoms.
Buy Package Of Amenorrhoea
Absence of menstruation is the main symptom of amenorrhoea. Some women experience absence of menstruation of two to three months after getting regular periods. Suddenly menses fail to appear, this may happen due to deficiency of haemoglobin in the blood. Women with amenorrhoea feel weak and tired. There is lethargy and feeling of discomfort in the body parts. Pain in legs, backache, headache, vertigo is common amenorrhoea symptoms. Due to deficiency of iron and haemoglobin in the blood patient with amenorrhoea will have body aches. There is pain in the breast due to imbalance of the hormones. Some women who suffer from poly cystic ovarian syndrome may have pain in the pelvic area. Amenorrhoea is a cause of infertility in women. Secondary amenorrhoea often results in infertility in women. Due to hormonal imbalance there is excessive growth of hair under chin and on face. In some women process of galactorrhoea starts in which milky fluid start oozing out of the breast without pregnancy. Vagina becomes dry. There is itching and burning of the vagina due to less secretion of the lubricating fluid. Dry vagina is more prone to bacterial, viral and yeast infection.
Home remedies for Amenorrhoea
- Tomato juice is very helpful in treating amenorrhoea at home. Women suffering from amenorrhoea should drink tomato juice everyday to treat amenorrhoea at home.
- Take a pinch of saffron powder and put it in a glass of water. Drink this water every day for flushing out the chemicals from the body and in the treatment of absence of menstruation.
- Cinnamon is another herb which is used for the treatment of amenorrhoea.
- Soak a tea spoon of fenugreek seeds in water over night. Drink this water in the morning to get immediate relief from amenorrhoea. It is an important herb for regulating the flow of menstruation in women.
- Take a table spoon of mint juice and mix it with one table spoon of honey. Take this mixture every morning before the onset of menstruation.
- Unripe papaya is a great home remedy for the treatment of amenorrhoea. It helps in the contraction of the uterus and is a very good remedy for getting rid of amenorrhoea.
- Take one tea spoon of aloe Vera juice and mix it with a pinch of black pepper for the treatment of amenorrhoea at home.
- Parsley is another useful home remedy for menstrual disorders. Take half a teaspoon of parsley everyday for maintaining regular flow of blood during menstruation.
Herbal remedies for amenorrhoea
Pravala pisthi: This is an herbal remedy for the treatment of amenorrhoea. Regular intake of this herb helps in balancing of the hormones without producing any side effects. Divya Kaharava pisti: This natural remedy helps to give relief from amenorrhoea symptoms by balancing the hormones. It maintains regular flow of blood during menstruation. Divya Amrita Sattava: This is another useful herb for the treatment of menstrual disorders in women. This herb provides strength to the reproductive organs for normal functioning. Divya Mukta moti pisti: This natural product is very effective for treating the menstrual disorders such as absence of menstruation. It provides strength to the ovaries for normal production of estrogens and progesterone. Divya Vasantakusumakara ras: This is a very good herb for the treatment of amenorrhoea. It stimulates ovaries for the production of natural estrogens and progesterone. Divya Stri Rasayana vati:This is an important herbal product for the treatment of all types of menstrual problems in women. This remedy balances the female hormones and regulates the flow of blood.
Diet recommended for Amenorrhoea
- Hot foods and drinks should be increased before the appearance of periods. Drink hot water with food as it will help to enhance the fire content of the body. Pitta is responsible for producing bleeding and therefore hot water will stimulate the process of menstruation.
- Do not eat cold or frozen foods. This will stop the contraction of the uterine muscles and will prevent flow of blood.
- Eat a well balanced diet. Women suffering from anaemia should start eating foods rich in iron content as it will help to cure the problem of amenorrhoea that may occur due to decrease haemoglobin.
- Fried food should be avoided as it increases the fat content and eat more fruits and vegetables as they provide better nutrition to the body.
- Excessive fasting should be avoided as it will lead to depletion of nutrients from the body and will cause weakness.
- Stress should be avoided as it suppresses the production of hormones and thus causes an imbalance of the hormones.
- Physical activity should be increased. Regular exercise should be done to stimulate all the organs for normal functioning.
- Proper sleep is necessary to balance the hormones. Therefore, women should take seven to eight hours of sleep everyday to remain fit and healthy.