High blood pressure can be treated by using natural remedies. Natural and herbal remedies are safe for high blood pressure. High blood pressure is a symptom and not a disease. One can easily get rid of it by making changes in the lifestyle and diet. In conventional system, high blood pressure medications may produce many side effects. High blood pressure natural cure consists of natural herbs that provides nutrition to the blood vessels and prevents normal flow of blood to all parts of the body. Some natural remedies for high blood pressure are:
Divya mukta vati: It is a traditional herb used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It reduces the blood pressure naturally without producing any side effects. It increases the supply of blood to all body parts. It also provides essential nutrients to the circulatory system and helps in its normal functioning. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of any kind of heart diseases.
Divya punarvadi mandur: It is also a wonderful natural remedy for high blood pressure. This herbal remedy may be taken in combination with mukta vati to get quick relief. Both the herbal remedies work together to reduce blood pressure. It is a natural cure for high blood pressure. It may be taken regularly to get relief from symptoms of high blood pressure. It helps to maintain normal functioning of the blood vessels.
Buy Package for High Blood Pressure (HBP)
A force is exerted when blood is pushed into the blood vessels. This force gives the measure of blood pressure. The main organ of circulatory system is heart. Heart supplies blood to all body parts. When a person is said to have high blood pressure, it means that the heart has to work hard to pump the blood to other parts of the body. It may become a life threatening condition if not treated properly. Many times people make changes in their lifestyle and diet to control blood pressure. In chronic cases, people start taking conventional remedies that produce more damage to the blood vessels and produce other complications. When heart has to work hard to pump the blood to other body parts, it causes hardening of the arteries. This also causes restricted flow of blood to the other body parts and to the heart itself. The normal blood pressure reading is 80/120. Blood pressure reading below 80 and above 120 is dangerous and should be treated on time. High blood pressure may be caused by different reasons and it is necessary to determine the main cause to get the right treatment.
High blood pressure may be of two different types. Essential hypertension occurs when no cause is known and secondary hypertension is a condition when the cause is known. There are some risk factors that increase the risk of high blood pressure.
High blood pressure causes
Cause of high blood pressure may be different in different people. Some important high blood pressure causes are:
- Smoking increases the risk of hypertension. It is common in smokers.
- Obesity is another risk factor that can lead to high blood pressure. Over weight individuals also suffer from other heart diseases.
- Lack of exercise and sedentary life is another cause of high blood pressure.
- People who eat excessive salt and spicy food can also suffer from hypertension.
- It is more common in adults due to stress of life.
- Alcohol intake also increases the risk of heart diseases and high blood pressure is one of them.
- Heredity plays an important role in causing high blood pressure. It runs in families and is commonly found in people of the same family.
- Other chronic diseases such as kidney disorders, diabetes, thyroid disorders also increases the risk of high blood pressure.
- Insufficient sleep and improper diet can also produce stress on the heart and can lead to high blood pressure.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
There are some definite symptoms of high blood pressure. It is important to determine the symptoms of high blood pressure for definite diagnosis. Some of the important symptoms that are associated with high blood pressure are:
- A person having high blood pressure will experience heaviness in the head.
- There may pain in the eyes that may extend to temples.
- Some people also complain of nausea and vomiting when there is a chronic problem.
- Eyes of a person may appear red due to increased pressure in the arteries.
- Shooting and stitching pain may occur in the chest on the left side. It may also extend to the arms.
- There is a feeling of numbness in hands and feet due to reduced supply of blood.
- Cold sweat occurs on the body due to difficult pumping action of the heart.
Home remedies for high blood pressure
Home remedies are very useful for the treatment of high blood pressure. Home remedies are safe and may be taken regularly to control blood pressure. Some important home remedies to control blood pressure are:
- The most important thing is to reduce salt and increase the intake of water. Water helps in detoxification and removal of excessive salts from the body.
- Exercise is important to control blood pressure. One should start some yoga exercise or meditation to get rid of high blood pressure.
- Smoking and alcohol should be completely banned to get rid of high blood pressure.
- Adequate sleep is necessary for proper functioning of the body.
- Garlic is a wonderful remedy for hypertension. One who suffers from high blood pressure should eat two cloves of garlic everyday in the morning with a glass of warm water to reduce high blood pressure.
- Amla is another important home remedy. One can eat one amla everyday or can take one teaspoon of dried amla powder with a glass of water to reduce blood pressure.
- Cured also helps in reducing blood pressure. One who suffers from high blood pressure should eat a bowl of curd or yoghurt everyday to control blood pressure.