Buy Orgy Oil (OrgOil)
Benefits of Orgy oil
Orgy oil is made up of natural herbs and it is a safe and unique herbal formulation for external application. It is one of the best external applications to prevent bending of the penis. Some of the important benefits of orgy oil are:
- It increases the strength of the penile muscles and prevents bending of the shaft of penis. It supplies essential nutrients to the penis.
- It helps to maintain strong and hard erections without producing any pain.
- It helps men to enjoy successful sexual intercourse. It can be directly applied to the penis and can be used to massage the penis slowly.
- It increases the supply of blood to the pen*s. Increased supply of blood also helps you to get full and hard erections.
- It reduces the pain during intercourse. It also helps in dissolving the fibrous tissue that is present around the shaft of the penis.
- It is natural oil which is made up of natural herbal remedies to maintain the proper strength and erection of the penis.
What is Peyronie’s disease?
What causes Peyronie’s disease?
The main cause of this disease is not known. Some experts say that it may occur due to injury to the penis. Scarring of the penis is caused due to an injury. It is not caused by any sexually transmitted disease. Many believe that it may also be caused due to some leakage from the blood vessels in the area of the pen*s. There is also a belief that it is caused due to deficiency of the male hormones. It is also believed that it may be caused during birth but it is only recognized after a man attains sexual maturity.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
The symptoms of peyronie’s disease do not develop at once. There is slow development of the symptoms. The most important symptoms of this disease are:
- There is a soft thickening or lump present around the shaft of the pen*s. This is noticeable when the penis is not erect.
- A person may notice bent penis during an erection. The shape of the penis is curved which creates difficulty in maintaining strong erections.
- The person with peyronie’s disease will complain about pain during an erection. Sometimes pain occurs when the soft tissue around the pen*s is touched with hand. There is tenderness around the pen*s due to the presence of soft tissue.
- A person is not able to keep an erection for a longer period of time.
- There is difficulty in achieving penetration during an intercourse. A person with bent penis may have difficulty in penetration of the penis into the female vagina.
Stages of peyronie’s disease
There are mainly two stage of the peyronie’s disease:
The first stage is the active stage during which the person may suffer from painful erections and observes a change in the curvature of the penis.
The second stage is also known as the secondary stage and the curvature of the pen*s becomes stable. Pain is usually not present during this phase.
Diagnosis of peyronie’s disease
To diagnose peyronie’s disease your physician will take your medical history. A physical examination is also done by the physician to determine the extent of bent pen*s. Your physician will ask you about the time when you noticed the symptoms. This will help to know about the stage of the peyronie’s disease. Your physician will notice the changes in the shape of your penis only when it is fully erect. Your physician may suggest you to get an X-ray done to see the changes in the shape of the penis.
Treatment of peyronie’s disease
Men suffering from peyronie’s disease have to take treatment to get better. This disease will not go on its own. Many people do not take any treatment as they do not feel any difficulty. There is no treatment for peyronie’s disease in conventional system. Doctors only prescribe multivitamins to boost up the energy. Men who suffer from pain may be advised to undergo surgery. In surgery, doctors remove the fibrous tissue that is present around the pen*s. Non surgical treatment for peyronie’s disease includes stretching, oral medications, topical creams and injections.