Reproductive system consists of the parts that help in reproduction. Female reproductive system consists of different parts such as ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus, and vagina. The female gamete is produced by the reproductive system that fuses with the male gamete to give rise to a new individual. The vagina is a hollow tube that extends and reaches to the uterus. Vagina can show expansion and contraction. The walls of the vagina are moist and lined with mucous membranes. The uterus is the main organ where development of the baby takes place. Uterus expands and contracts during the development of baby. Two fallopian tubes are attached to each ovary. Fertilisation of the male and female gamete takes place inside the fallopian tube. After fertilisation, the fertilised egg passes to the uterus for implantation. Ovaries are two oval shaped organs connected with the fallopian tubes on the other side. Ovary produces the female hormones that help in regulating the functioning of the female reproductive organs. There are many diseases of the reproductive system that are faced by women. There are different causes of the diseases of female reproductive organs. It is very important to determine the cause of the disease to get the right and the best treatment. Many women take hormonal treatment which may produce many side effects. Herbal remedies help to regain the normal functioning of the reproductive organs without producing any side effects.
Buy Patanjali Shatavar Churna 100 gm
|1 bottle||$13.95||Free Shipping|
|2 bottle||$24.95||Free Shipping|
|5 Bottles + 1 Bottle Free||$58.95||Free Shipping|
Common diseases of the female reproductive system are:
Some of the common diseases of the female reproductive system are:
- Premenstrual syndrome: It is a condition suffered by young girls and women. In this condition girls and women may experience certain symptoms before appearance of periods. Common symptoms include fatigue, pain in the limbs, heaviness of the chest, headache, irritability, etc.
- Amenorrhoea: It refers to the absence of menstruation. There are different causes of absence of menstruation. In some cases no particular cause is present which is referred to as primary amenorrhoea and in some women a particular cause is present for the absence of menses which is called as secondary amenorrhoea.
- Dysmenorrhoea: Many women suffer from chronic and extreme pain during menstruation. There are cramps in the abdomen. Cramps may be caused by contractions of the uterus.
- Menorrhagia: Some women may have profuse or excessive bleeding during menstruation. It may occur due to some pathological reasons or due to hormonal imbalance.
- Infertility: Infertility may occur in some women due to imbalance of the hormones or due to some structural abnormalities of the reproductive organs.
- Women may also suffer from cancer of the different parts of the reproductive system.
- Sexual diseases such as herpes, HPV, Chlamydia, syphilis, etc. are also common in women.
- Infection of the genitals may occur due to the presence of bacteria or virus. Vaginitis and cervicitis are common inflammatory diseases of female reproductive parts.
Causes of diseases of female reproductive organs
The main causes of diseases of female reproductive organs include hormonal imbalance. Hormonal imbalance is the most important cause of most diseases of the female reproductive parts. Sometimes nutritional deficiency can also lead to diseases of the female reproductive organs. Other causes of the diseases of female reproductive parts are:
Infections may be produced by bacteria or viruses
Sexual diseases may be transmitted from an infected male partner
Best supplements for women
There are different herbal remedies that are available in the market for diseases of the female reproductive system. Patanjali Shatavar churna is one of the best supplements for women. It is an excellent herbal remedy for the treatment of different diseases of the female organs. It consists of different herbs for women. Regular intake of this herbal remedy helps to improve the functioning of the female reproductive organs. The herbs found in this natural remedy are very useful for the reproductive organs of women. Patanjali shatavar churna consists of best herbs for women. It is an herbal tonic for female reproductive organs. All the herbs found in this remedy are natural and herbal and provide relief from diseases of the female reproductive organs. Patanjali shatavar churna provides nutrition to the reproductive organs and help them to perform functions naturally without producing any harmful effects. The main function of the herbs found in this herbal remedy is to balance the hormones.
Home remedies for female diseases
Women suffering from reproductive problems may take home remedies to improve the functioning of the reproductive organs. Some useful home remedies to improve the functioning of the female reproductive organs are:
- Women suffering from dysmenorrhoea or excessive pain during menstruation should eat pomegranate. It helps in boosting the immunity and reduces cramps during menstruation.
- Girls and women suffering from amenorrhoea or absence of periods should eat foods rich in iron. One should take fruits such as apple which is rich in iron content and gives relief from amenorrhoea.
- Exercise also helps in improving the functioning of the reproductive organs. Women should do yoga asana and meditation to improve the functioning of the reproductive system. Exercise also helps in balancing the hormones.
- Women should eat balanced diet to remove the deficiency diseases. Nutritious diet helps in boosting up the reproductive organs for normal functioning. A diet rich in fruits and vegetables helps in improving the general health of women.
- Water helps in removing the waste and toxic substances from the body and helps in balancing the hormones. Therefore, it is advised to drink more water for proper functioning of all the organs.
- Garlic is anti inflammatory home remedy. Women suffering from recurrent inflammation of the genital organs should eat garlic to boost up the immunity and to reduce the episodes of inflammation.
- Curd is also a useful home remedy for women suffering from Chlamydia and vaginitis. Curd helps in balancing the acid base balance and also supplies useful bacteria to the body to fight against the disease causing organisms.
- Girls and women suffering from cramps during periods should eat water based fruits to increase hydration. Water based fruits include watermelon, celery, cucumbers, etc.
- One may use hot water bottle to get relief from menstrual cramps.