Kidneys are bean shaped organs. The kidneys lie on the upper part of the back, on either side of the spine. Kidneys help to filter out the waste from our body. Kidneys also help to regulate the blood pressure and help in the production of red blood cells. People may suffer from different renal problems. Chronic kidney disease means that the kidneys are affected. Kidneys do not work properly. Kidney failure refers to complete stoppage of the functioning of the kidneys. Kidney disease may develop at any age. Various other health problems may lead to kidney disease. It is necessary to treat the underlying cause of the kidney disease for normal functioning of the kidneys. People may also suffer from other renal problems as well.
Causes of kidney disease
Kidney disease may be produced by different causes. Some of the common causes of kidney disease are:
- When there is obstruction in the blood flow to the kidneys due to an injury or infection of the blood, it may result in kidney disease.
- Dehydration or low volume of fluids in the body can also lead to renal problems.
- Excessive intake of medicines can also cause renal problems. Antibiotics, pain remedies, blood pressure medicines can produce kidney disease.
- Blockage to the flow of urine can also produce urinary tract infection. Renal stones, a tumour, enlarged prostate can cause blockage to the flow of urine.
- People suffering from long term health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, heart diseases may also suffer from kidney problems.
Symptoms of kidney disease
People suffering from kidney disease may have different symptoms. Some common symptoms of kidney disease are:
- Scanty urination, it means that very little urine is passed each time when you try to pass urine.
- Swelling of the ankles is a common sign of kidney disease.
- Swelling under the eyes also indicate kidney disease.
- Reduced appetite.
- Nausea and vomiting may be present.
- There is pain in the groins extending to back.
- Colour and appearance of the urine will change.
- In severe infection, blood may be passed out with urine.
- General fatigue and weakness is also present.
- Fever may be present in urinary tract infection.
- Accumulation of waste may cause metallic taste or unusual taste in the mouth.
- Skin become dry and itching may be present due to accumulation of toxins in the blood.
Buy Divya Vrikkdoshhar Vati – 40 gm
Natural remedies for kidneys
There are different natural remedies for kidneys. Natural remedies are safe and help to regain back the normal functioning of the kidneys. Natural remedies help to boost up the immunity and prevent infection and inflammation of the kidneys. Divya Vrikkdoshhar vati is one of the best natural remedies for kidneys. It consists of herbs that help kidneys to get back to normal functioning. This remedy also consists of herbal remedies for UTI. It is an excellent remedy for the treatment of all kidney diseases. A person suffering from kidney diseases may take this remedy regularly to regulate the normal functioning of the kidneys. Some other benefits of Divya Vrikkdoshhar vati are:
- It helps in easy flow of the urine
- It gives relief from flank pain
- It helps in getting rid of kidney stones
- It also helps in regulating the blood pressure
- It helps to balance the renal hormones
- It helps to increase the blood flow to the kidneys
- It helps to treat the obstruction to the flow of urine
Precautions to prevent kidney disease
People may take precautions to prevent kidney diseases. Some helpful tips for the prevention of kidney disease are:
- People suffering from kidney stones should drink more fluids to remain hydrated. Water dilutes the urine and helps in removing the salts and minerals to be easily removed from the body.
- Probiotics help in maintaining a balance of healthy bacteria in your body. People who are prone to suffer from kidney diseases should take probiotics to prevent kidney disease.
- People suffering from kidney disease should reduce intake or animal meat. Meat increases the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Do not take excess phosphorus in your diet. Avoid eating processed foods and carbonated drinks as they are high in phosphorus. When kidneys do not function properly, phosphorus accumulates in the arteries and causes hardening of the blood vessels. It can give rise to heart diseases.
- One should avoid smoking and drinking alcohol as these can potentially create more risk for kidney problems.
- Fruit juices help to remove the chemicals and extra minerals from your body. Grape fruit juice or parsley juice helps in removing heavy metals from the blood.
- People who are overweight should reduce their weight. They should do mild to moderate exercise to maintain healthy weight.
- Do not take too much pain relievers. Avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These remedies produce many side effects.
- Salt intake should be reduced by the people suffering from kidney problems. Detox your body regularly with Epsom salt. It helps to flush out the waste and toxins from the body.
- Take 8 ounce of water and add one tablespoon of baking soda to it. Drink it every day for proper functioning of the kidneys. It is an excellent home remedy for the treatment of kidney diseases.
- People suffering from pain in the kidney region can also apply heating pad to get relief from pain.
- Wear loose clothing around the waist to avoid pain and straining during urination.
- Aloe Vera juice is also a wonderful remedy for the treatment of kidney diseases. It is an excellent remedy for UTI. Drink aloe Vera juice two times in a day for healthy functioning of the kidneys.
- Cranberry juice is also beneficial for the kidney patients. It has anti-inflammatory effect and reduces the reoccurrence of urinary tract infection.
- Take one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and two table spoon of honey and mix them together. Eat this everyday to avoid kidney disease. It is the best home remedy for the natural treatment of kidney disease. Apple cider vinegar acts as a detox for the body and honey has anti-bacterial properties.
- Garlic is a natural anti-inflammatory home remedy. It helps to improve kidney functions naturally. It helps to prevent recurrent infections of the urinary tract.