Kidney is a bean shaped organ. There are two kidneys, one on the left side and one on the right side of the body. Kidneys are located just below the rib cage. The functional unit of kidneys is known as nephron. There are millions of nephrons in each kidney. The main function of kidneys is to filter the blood and remove waste and toxic materials out of the body. In kidney disease, filtering units that is nephrons are affected. The capacity of filtering the blood reduces and there is accumulation of waste in the body. People suffering from high blood sugar level or high blood pressure are prone to suffer from kidney disease. There are number of kidney diseases such as kidney cysts, cancer of the kidneys, kidney stones, and infections. Kidney disease may not show any warning signs in the beginning. As the disease progresses, one may start experiencing some symptoms. It is possible to improve kidney health by making dietary changes, lifestyle changes and by taking right type of treatment.
Causes of kidney disease
There are different types of causes for different kidney diseases. Some common causes of kidney diseases are:
- Use of unprescribed medications may pose a threat to kidney disease. People who take over the counter medications without prescription from a qualified doctor are at risk of getting kidney disease.
- High blood pressure and diabetes are two important factors that may affect kidney health. Kidneys get damage easily in people suffering from diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Stress is an important factor that may produce kidney disease. People who remain under continuous stress may suffer from kidney disease.
- Inflammation of any other organ may also produce kidney disease.
- Genetics also play an important role in causing kidney disease.
Buy Divya Vrikkdoshhar Kwath (VRKDSR KTH) 100 gm
Symptoms of kidney disease
The symptoms of kidney disease may differ depending upon the type of disease. Some common symptoms that are present along with kidney diseases are:
- High fever may be present due to infection of the kidneys.
- People suffering from kidney disease may pass low urine or high amount of urine. The frequency of urine may be increased or decreased.
- People suffering from kidney stones may have severe pain in the kidney region.
- There may be swelling under the eyes and on the feet due to high blood pressure and due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Fatigue is a general symptom present in all types of kidney diseases.
- Loss of appetite may occur in people having kidney disease.
- Thirst may be increased or decreased.
- Colour of the urine may be dark yellow in colour.
- Weight loss may occur due to loss of appetite.
Natural cures for kidney disease
There are large numbers of natural remedies for the treatment of kidney diseases. People often want to get an answer to the question how to improve kidney function. There are different types of natural cures for kidney disease. Divya Vrikk doshhar kwath is an excellent herbal remedy to get natural cures for kidney disease. It provides natural kidney support and helps in normal functioning of the kidneys. This herbal remedy should be taken regularly for natural kidney support. Divya Vrikk Doshhar kwath provides nourishment to the kidney cells and tissues and help in normal functioning. It gives relief from kidney stones and helps in removing the stones naturally. It is an excellent herbal remedy to provide support for kidney functioning. This remedy may be taken regularly for the treatment of any type of kidney disease. Regular intake of this natural and herbal remedy provides relief from pain.
Home remedies for kidney diseases
People suffering from kidney diseases should make some changes in lifestyle and diet to get relief. People who are prone to suffer from kidney problems should make changes in their lifestyle and diet to live healthy life. Some home remedies and tips for maintaining good kidney health are:
- People having diabetes or high blood pressure should not eat too much salt in diet because it can further increase the blood pressure.
- Fried foods should be avoided as it may lead to further complications. Foods rich in fats should not be eaten.
- A diet rich in fruits and vegetables is good for people suffering from kidney disease. Fruits and vegetables contain necessary vitamins and minerals that help in improving the immune system.
- One should drink more water to remove the waste and toxic substances from the body easily.
- One should do exercise and meditation to remove stress from mind. Mental stress may aggravate the kidney symptoms. Meditation helps to remove stress from mind, and also helps to improve general health of a person.
- Garlic is an excellent home remedy to improve the kidney functions. People suffering from kidney diseases should eat two cloves of raw garlic everyday with a glass of water early in the morning. It helps in the removal of toxins from the body. Garlic is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties which help to give relief in the inflammatory diseases of the kidney.
- People suffering from kidney diseases should avoid foods that are high in potassium. Foods such as banana, potato, tomato, etc are high in potassium and foods such as apple, beans, strawberries and cabbage are low in potassium.
- People having kidney disease should take fewer amounts of proteins because it is difficult to remove the protein.
- Carrot juice is also a very useful home remedy for kidney patients. People suffering from any type of kidney problem should drink one glass of carrot juice every day.
- Cucumber juice is also a useful remedy for the treatment of kidney disease. One should drink a glass of cucumber juice to remove the toxins and waste materials from the kidneys.
- Alcohol should be completely eliminated from the diet. Alcohol will lead to the complications.
- If there is swelling in feet, one should keep feet raised to improve the circulation of blood to other parts of the body.
- Dandelion is an excellent herb used for the treatment of kidney disease. One may eat is raw in salad or use it to prepare tea. It is very useful in removing the swelling of feet.